It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Is Wrong With You America?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 08:50 PM
link   
SERF CITY HERE WE COME! whilst the royal lords and ladies dine at the summit and the troops smack the peasants around for good measure..and throughout the land-
usa -canada australia britian eu un nato or vato you are getting your dose-eh?
AUSTERITY = PROSPERITY! FREEDOM IS ON THE MARCH!
"many will grow to hate the new world order and will die fighting it"
H G Wells 1940.

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 08:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Crimson_King

Troll much?

And how come I bet that you, and all your little buddies that starred your BS post, think you're so much better than everyone, especially Americans, because you have your eyes open and don't fall for the propaganda?

You really did this time. Hook, line and sinker.

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 09:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Crimson_King

When your country becomes occupied by foreign invaders you can remember this thread as you hope for America to come and bail you out.

I suppose we can if we're not too busy loving Jews or eating pie

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 02:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by undo

there's more oil in the usa than in iraq.

nope.

estimated world oil reserves

i didn't realize Canada had so much. in the links i read yesterday, Canada wasn't mentioned.
but Iraq is far above the U.S., which is #14.

and there's hundreds of different, cleaner and in many cases, cheaper forms of energy that we could be using right now anyway.

no doubt.
but COULD is the key term in that statement.
we could and we should
but we aren't.

another chart:
oil consumption by country

[edit on 7/15/2010 by queenannie38]

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 09:13 AM
link   
reply to post by queenannie38

what i mean is, it's not an act of desperation to get some resource because it's scarce where you live. it isn't scarce. and yeah, there's more oil here than in iraq.

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 09:58 AM
link   
It's just, honestly, not a lot of Americans have the time and money to save the animals, eat healthier foods, etc, especially since 900 Billion taxpayer dollars went to bailout companies, the social security tax for old people, the oil crises, the war none of us really like being in anyway, all the people that can't afford to live depending on welfare and having babies the rest of us have to pay for, and etc.
But hey, we also have so many willing Americans in other countries trying to save the people and animals there. Ie: Africa. ;D

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by undo
reply to post by queenannie38

what i mean is, it's not an act of desperation to get some resource because it's scarce where you live. it isn't scarce.

i never said it was an act of desperation. it clearly is not.

it is greed. pure greed.
wanting more than is needed.

and, in my book, that's even worse than desperation, especially when others suffer because of it.
no excuse for that. NONE.

and yeah, there's more oil here than in iraq.

not to sound like a smart-___, but why do you keep saying that when all the data shows otherwise? do you know something that i don't know?
and if so, do you have proof?

just wondering.

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Thought I would take a look at these one by one.

1. I agree the US should have already switched to the metric system. No excuse there.

2. I have been to the UK, Germany, Finland, Russia, and Japan. All have their fair share of overweight people.

3. Yep, your post is definatly very anti-semetic

4. Claiming the US is the only place that doesnt have healthy food is absurd. Funny, every country I mentioned above has a McDonalds.

5. America has its own unions and great workforces and in no way is it the only country with big bisuness raping the people.

6. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA, the racism one is just funny considering this guy is an anti-semite. Remember France is about to ban a traditional muslim head dress, but only america is racist.

7. There have been plenty of wars over the past 40 years that were not started by the US. In fact the US didnt even send a troop to them.

8. If you think America is the only one pulluting the world with factories and everything else, then you might wanna pull the wool from over your eyes and see the rest of the world.

9. Yes our health care system isnt perfect. However take a look at Canada. Free healthcare, but the system is so back up that many come to the US to get their treatments.

10. China has more sweat shops than the US.

11. Like I said above, every country I have been to has a McDonalds, but lets look at the other symbols on this last picture. Two of the symbols are for German products. Yet its an American problem.

Yes the whole world may hate us, but the rest of the world needs to look at why they hate us, and see every single reason why in their own country too.

Another hate mongering ATS post.......definitely

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join