It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Demons step in...

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 02:28 PM
link   
reply to post by silo13

Seriously? I really thought the swallowing spiders in our sleep were for real, well a few in a lifetime not 1 a week as the urban legend.

On OP...i believe in demons as well. Too many weird experiences to look the other way. I would love to know the link she clicked on! I highly doubt i will click it, maybe send it to my ex...

Probably a viral i'd go for as well, still demons are out here.

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 02:37 PM
link   
Demons are the unholy souls of the nephilim who came from humans and the cast out angels called watchers. The entire 1/3rd that were cast out are actually considered 'devils' not demons. The one who they call "the Devil" or lucifer,Satan etc. actually has no name as his was taken away when he was cast out.

This is all laid out in the old books and scriptures and is pretty interesting because it is much more intricate and extensive than the basic canned spam that passes for knowledge about demons.

Having said all of that, if they really do exist, better that they are left alone.

Bad Mojo.

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 02:39 PM
link   
I've been all over the internet. I've have seen some of the worst things imaginable.

What could this woman have seen that we haven't?

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 03:05 PM
link   
I believe in the supernatural whole-heartedly but I have to call BS on this one.

It seems to me that the church, or perhaps the village its self, just wanted some attention.

In the small possibility that this is legit and affecting more than one person, it looks like a bunch of overly religious idiots who thought "all we have to do is pray" caused it to bounce from person to person.

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 03:40 PM
link   
reply to post by DrJay1975

oh I believe you when it comes to spirits and demons are real. A lot of humans don't realize they are being manipulated by one everyday.

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 04:57 PM
link   
reply to post by dragnet53

oh I believe you when it comes to spirits and demons are real. A lot of humans don't realize they are being manipulated by one everyday.

Can you say more about this theory of yours?
I'd really be interested to hear it.

How do you mean?

Like in our 'lusts' as they call it? Demons possessing us in little ways to smoke, drink, lie, whore around etc?

Or do you mean something else?

I ask also because it seems apparent where these incidents took place the people do believe in demons, big and small (so to speak).

Keeping that in mind, it could be something as simple as a freaky video that 'sparks' one of these demons they believe in? No?

peace

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by dragnet53
reply to post by DrJay1975

I have seen demons doing just that.. They can send out emotions and turn the target person's own desires to be tuned to their waves of "suggestion" This can be happening anywhere at any time and be totally hidden from people.. actually is usually always hidden from people..

But sometimes people can be allowed to see this happening...

I was a big skeptic of this sort of thing for a long time, but one day when I was in Phoenix Arizona, I saw them influencing people and even attacking one lady with mental and verbal abuse...

Everyone at this apartment complex that saw this lady (she had just moved in) and people could hear her screaming insults at someone, but we were told she lived alone and had no visitors, and the apartment manager peeked in through the curtains and saw her yelling at the wall

I had the misfortune of living in the next apartment to her and every night at about 2AM she would start cussing and yelling loudly at someone, as if having some sort of argument.. it was the next day that I started seeing dark entities and saw some gang activity outside near the complex, and could see them following several gang members around... and then that next night at 2AM again I heard the crazy lady again, but this time I could hear "the other side of the conversation she was having" yikes....

They were male and female voices and they were calling this woman every dirty thing you could think of, and she was answering them back with the same stuff..

Needless to say, this really freaked me out.... It is one thing to hear a so called crazy person yelling at imaginary assailants, but the time you need to really be worried is when you start hearing BOTH sides of the conversation!!

This is not a made up story.... And happily I havn't had any further issues with seeing these things..

[edit on 13-7-2010 by alienreality]

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 05:44 PM
link   
Looks like "2 girls 1 cup" finally made it to Barbados.

Honestly though, it sounds like she saw one of those fright memes that make you jump out of your chair.

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 01:48 AM
link   
The how is certainly a good question. The internet is as possible as anywhere else, but what could she possibly have seen?

The crux to me is that demons have to gain a foothold, and by giving ones permission, well that makes it easy for them. So i would bet an internet chat room, where she was convinced to do or say something, that would have given a direct doorway for them to go into her.

I do find it curious that even in mainstream media, credit is given to the name of Jesus for ending this intrusion.

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 09:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by getreadyalready

Originally posted by harryhaller
oh, you don't really believe in demons huh?

you should

I'm not scared. I believe they may exist, but the problem with demons, ghosts, etc., is that they never attack skeptics.

I dare one to come for me! I am waiting, been waiting for years. I am 100% certain that a demon or a ghost or an alien or any other weird entity cannot physically affect me, and I would like to see them try.

Spiders
All other imaginary beasts are welcome to bring it on.

lol to your spider fear, I know what you mean.

As far as demons go... be glad you're free of experiences because there are those out there who aren't so lucky who've dealt with this stuff and it cannot be explained away by mental conditions or weather phenomena.

A demon doesn't have to physically attack you to do you harm. A demon will usually screw with you in other ways to try and drive you mad, make your life a living hell, ruin your relationships, many other things.

I'd be careful before putting out an open-ended challenge to demons or anything else. One day something may show up and you'll be a memory to the rest of us.

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 11:13 AM
link   
A very interesting possibility indeed OP. However most(99.9999%) demons MUST be given permission, or summoned, in order to actually exist in our realm. You see they latch onto life because the energy life forms give off is like a lighthouse in the storm the demon can traverse towards.

I like the "why are angels in?" thing, very cute, but perhaps an awakening in spiritual curiosity has led some to understand that angels are not the winged centurians we were led to believe by childhood depictions. Angels are every bit as scary as demons to us, and to be honest many are far more powerful. But that is a different discussion and off topic.

Demons are not Nephilim. This is a common mistake that many make since the correlation between the ancient summerian texts and biblical history. I know because I have a watcher, had a thread about it too, for a while(was deleted). So many people tried to tell me it was a Nephilim trailing me, and that the Annunaki were interested in me. Made sense, but they are not demons, they are not dimensional.

For a lack of better words, a demon is ethereal or not tangible. They are emotions made manifest.

Now, while the story is interesting, I have to say I highly doubt it is legit. Reason being is that there is no 'life' involved, it is just a site and therefore the demon would not cling to it. Again, demons MUST have a form of life to cling to in order to manifest in our realm. Without it they risk being swept away by the changing tides of the void between dimensions.

And for those of you who are say "well a mushroom is a life form, can it attach to that?" The answer is yes it can, but I doubt it would.

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mikemp44

They are emotions made manifest.

Very interesting points indeed, but on that count you are wrong. Demons are sentient life forms from another plane of existence with their own intelligence - not a human emotion that is projected as a thought form.

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 02:32 PM
link   
reply to post by mf_luder

You are too correct and I was very general in that statement.

Let me elaborate. When i say emotions I do not mean them in the human sense, or even animal sense. Emotions are felt by all life forms, including plants, and have very much to do with resonance. Just as everything has a finite resonance, or vibration, so do they have infinite emotions. Even though emotion as we know it here is associated with an action or consequence, true emotion is an alignment of force. What i mean by this is that intention, thought, and auto-processes (like the universe) are subject to changes in the alignment of there force or structure. These infinitely different 'emotions' are based upon the two original forces; order and chaos.

Emotions resemble one of the two to some degree depending upon the emotion. Anger, rage, hate, these are off shoots of chaos and often time end with a consequence that begets more chaos, such as destruction, death, etc.. Darkness is a lack of understanding at its core, while light is complete understanding. God is of the light, almost all demons are of the darkness. Good and evil are human words, they have little meaning. In reality there is simply order and chaos.

So, while demons are their own entity, fully independent thought and what not, and do live in a different dimensional level, they are not physical like you and me, they are ethereal forces that must cling to physical forces here to manifest. That is what i meant.

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 02:58 PM
link   
I had a (possibly) demon-possessed girl grab at my shirt and then proceeded to try to claw at my stomach once... I think the spirit was trying to do a body transfer.

When it didn't work, she belched up the most horrible smell ever, then she 'snapped out of it'.

The look she gave me before she grabbed me was like a little kid who saw a huge pile of candy.

One of the strangest thing I've ever experienced!

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 04:38 PM
link   
reply to post by mf_luder

That's who it was! YOU!

I knew there was someone with a fantastic 'demon' thread.

I'd be ever so grateful if you'd be so kind as to post the link here so I can direct people to your thread?

Not only is it more than applicable but just fascinating!

Thank you in advance Luder...

See ya at the Opera, lol.

peace

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 06:58 PM
link   
reply to post by silo13

It's in my signature, but here's the primary link:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Enjoy.

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 07:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Mikemp44

Now what you are saying here sounds remarkably like an idea i've been working with.

Energy.
I see energy like water, with 3 distinct "phases":
Solid / liquid / gas

here's how:
vapour - emotions
water - electrical / heat / light energy
ice - material world

Demons and angels are "from" the upper energy bands, and it is hard for them to access the material plane. As it is hard for us to enter the emotional.

As an example, my belief is that "aliens" are "demons".
Now for a demon to access the "electrical" realm is easier than material. IE the UFO you see is not a solid object, merely the illusion of a solid object. At this point to us, appearance = reality, because that is how we are taught to survive, believe what you see.

Not to say the material world cannot be accessed, but it takes a lot of energy to achieve this. Now the emotional energy needed can be harvested, with a suitable "donor" who does not necessarily have to know or even agree to this energy exchange (a girl in puberty is probably the easiest target / example) from which a lot of energy can be harvested.

Once this demon has received enough energy, poltergeist like activity becomes noticed. Obviously fear is one of their favourite foods, and people get scared by "ghosts" ... which then eat the fear.

Now this may be blowing smoke, but i do believe it answers a lot of "variables" about "spiritual entities" and how they relate to us.

Would love informed feedback on these ideas.

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 10:31 AM
link   
reply to post by harryhaller

Yes Harryhaller, I agree with the premise of your theory and I do believe it holds some solid ground. You see water is a perfect example of how emotional energy effects all dimensional states. Let me give you an example:

The molecular structure of water changes depending on the emotions (therefore emotional energy/force) that are around it. For isnstance a group of acedemics did a study where they put labels on bottles of water and wrote different words like "Love" or "friendship" or "peace." They also wrote on a couple negative/chaotic words, such as " i f*cking hate you!" or "Die!" or "Hate"/"Rage."

After 24hrs I believe they examined a sample from each bottle under an electron microscope to see the water at the molecular level. They found that each sample from each different bottle had a different molecular structure! They were all water molecules, but the fractal images of each molecule was WILDLY different. For instance the bottle with "Peace" written on it formed what they described as an I-ching like symbol. "Love" produced a beautiful and ornate structure similar to a snowflake; very beatiful. However, "Hate" produced what looked like a flaming phoenix. I couldn't believe what i was seeing.

This is where I started my theory of emotional energy and it's relationship to harmonic resonances. I believe you are correct in your breakdown of 'states' and are on the right track. If words can affect the structure of tap water like that, imagine what they do to cell structures and the molecules of our bodies!! Even the world around us! Mind over matter has never been so blatant.

Keep up the good work, you are on the right track IMO. It really does explain quite a few mysteries though doesn't it.

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 09:15 AM
link   
Hi all. Long-time lurker here, just decided to create an account since I live on the island referenced in the OP. Must admit I hadn't heard of the incident, but then, I spend most of my time in cyberspace and rarely pay attention to local happenings. I tend to avoid reading about demons because frankly, the stories freak me out, and I've had enough bizarre encounters to *not* want to associate them with anything of a demonic nature. That said, readers should be aware of the type of mentality that exists here. The island community as a whole tends to be extremely religious and God-fearing. I don't mean in a bible-pushing, Jesus-freak, sacrifice-a-virgin kind of way, but more subtly. For instance, the island's location makes it far less susceptible to direct hits from hurricanes, and 9 out of 10 times most locals will largely ignore hurricane warnings because the place hasn't been hit since the mid-50s, and according to the story that storm (the famous "Hurricane Janet") made a U-turn after passing the island and slammed into it. I remember reading somewhere that this sparked a religious frenzy of some sort - more people returning to church, etc - but I don't recall the details. Whenever there's a near-miss and one of our island neighbors gets flattened, you can expect to hear the half-joking expression, "That's because God is a Bajan". ("Bajan", pronounced Bay-jun, is the the local term for "Barbadian".) It's true you can't throw a rock anywhere without hitting a church, and many here believe our good fortune is largely due to the attention to religion.

There are lots of stories about local demons, like the baku for instance; ghosts are termed as "duppies", and there's folklore about an entity called a "steel donkey" that people supposedly hear passing at night (no idea what it's supposed to portend or if anyone's ever claimed to have seen one), but personally I think they're just superstitions left over from slave days. You'll mostly find the older folk believing in these things. Edey Village, from what I've seen in passing, strikes me as the type of place where such folk still hold influence, so the story doesn't surprise me. You'd be hard-pressed to find such an account coming out of the more affluent and less superstitious communities, though to be fair, residents are far less likely to report it to the press. The only local story of unexplained phenomena that I find compelling is that of the moving coffins in the Chase Vault - that one I wish someone could explain to me.

Anyway, I'll ask around and see if I know anyone who knows anyone who may be a credible witness. I doubt it's "propaganda to demonize the net" as one poster suggested, and as far as it being viewed as "strange" that it received media coverage, let me point out that back in 2005 Rihanna made front page news and sparked controversial radio debates immediately following her worldwide debut because she was photographed (read carefully now) crossing the street from a fast food joint to a popular beach wearing nothing but... jeans and a revealing top *over* a swimsuit. The uproar about her impropriety is the stuff of legend. Seriously, nobody worth talking to takes the Nation newspaper seriously.

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by getreadyalready

Originally posted by harryhaller
oh, you don't really believe in demons huh?

you should

I'm not scared. I believe they may exist, but the problem with demons, ghosts, etc., is that they never attack skeptics.

I dare one to come for me! I am waiting, been waiting for years. I am 100% certain that a demon or a ghost or an alien or any other weird entity cannot physically affect me, and I would like to see them try.

Your knowing is what protects you, Not knowing is also a protection.

There is an old saying, what you dont know, cannot hurt you.

The veil is thick in your life, and I doubt you will encounter otherworld forces.

Nor will you be able to assist those for whom the veil has become thin and negative forces reach out.

I guess all you have to worry about is spiders

But they say the veils are thinning world wide, perhaps one day you will have your wish and the demons will make themselves known to you.

I have experienced them only in subtle fashion, many will scatter like cockroaches to the light at the pressence of one who is not vulnerable, but they will surely take like leech to leg on those whom are considered accessible.

Blessings,

-G

new topics

<< 1    3 >>

join