It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Demons step in...

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 08:35 AM
link   

Demons step in...

www.nationnews.com

For the past two weeks, residents have witnessed uncanny and unexplained events which led them to believe that evil forces had invaded the community.
It began two weeks ago when a 26-year-old woman went on the Internet and, according to sources, “saw what she was not supposed to see”.
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 13-7-2010 by silo13]

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 08:35 AM
link   
The article goes on to say:

However, another young woman, who lived next door, also fell victim to the demonic forces.

“She was sitting on a chair in her living room when all of a sudden she was lifted high into the air and thrown outside in her backyard. She fell hard on the ground and started speaking in a foreign tongue,” a source said.

The church group also prayed fervently for this second woman.
“By the time we were finished praying for her she had lost a considerable amount of weight and the demon left her body,” the source continued.

Could these woman in the small Barbados town have been listening to a 'Digital High' and been negatively influenced by it?

Or be victims of a 'scare thrill' video.

You know the one. Stare at the screen to find out what's missing in the picture and 30 seconds later up pops a 'screamin' demon' who scares ya into fits?

Or something else all together...

peace

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 08:50 AM
link   
oh, you don't really believe in demons huh?

you should

link   
Not sure, but I wanna find that website.

Anyone suspect this may be a viral for an upcoming movie?

link   
It sounds like propaganda to me to demonize the net, and even stranger that this event is brought up in the media. Many churches and religious communities have experiences and they're not usually made light of.

Something enlightening probably happened, although who knows. This is a consciousness driven universe and a duality, for lessons. Humanities consciousness has been enslaved, and confined to narrow little distorted boxes. So if it actually happened like this and wasnt a black op thing, just a small town church experience with the world, then it could be a case of her experiencing guilt for going online and exploring the world and becoming compromised like they are taught which could have been a heavily taught taboo thing and then the law of attraction or affinity, or her own guilt/fear based reaction would make her shrink and attract that which she was afraid of.

There are many possibliites here from the psycholocial one I examined to it being a tool of tptb, demonizing the net. You can just go down the list.

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 08:55 AM
link   
Who knows what happened to the original person. Maybe she has a brain tumor, or other mental condition? Could be something in the water?

When other people started having symptoms, it made me think of this, though.

mass hysterian

Mass hysteria typically begins when an individual becomes ill or hysterical during a period of stress.[4] After this initial individual shows symptoms, others begin to manifest similar symptoms, typically nausea, muscle weakness, fits or headache.[5]

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 08:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by harryhaller

you should

I'm not scared. I believe they may exist, but the problem with demons, ghosts, etc., is that they never attack skeptics.

I dare one to come for me! I am waiting, been waiting for years. I am 100% certain that a demon or a ghost or an alien or any other weird entity cannot physically affect me, and I would like to see them try.

I am far more scared of spiders than I am of demons!! Those little, sneaky, nasty bas*ards are real, and they bite, and sometimes the tiniest little bit that you don't even feel, will leave you with gaping wounds or even dead!!

Spiders
All other imaginary beasts are welcome to bring it on.

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 09:07 AM
link   
reply to post by getreadyalready

I like your answer a lot!!!

I love how anything from a powerpoint to a brain tumour can be instantly regarded as "normal cause" ... but someting that has been documented over thousands of years can be written off as "superstitious crap".

Sadly, it exists whether you believe in it or not.

Just don't be stupid enough to go looking for it?

PS, why is everybody all ANGELS lately? Like the new "in-thing" is your personal guardian angel? Demons were angels once ...

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 09:10 AM
link   
reply to post by harryhaller

Oh I do, from first hand experience, but, in regards to being induced by the Internet?

I've noooo idea...

Lost to take into consideration there, but, I suppose it's possible. Energy is energy regardless where it comes from...

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 09:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

It sounds like propaganda to me to demonize the net, and even stranger that this event is brought up in the media.

I was thinking the same.
Let's see if the MSM picks up the article and go from there.

Thanks for your post

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 09:16 AM
link   
Huh...I wonder what HTML version they were using...
They were probably using IE... I always knew in my heart that Microsoft was demon spawn

Sidenote: I do believe in spiritual forces, angels & Demons, but I know HTML coding and I'm not sure how that could be a medium for posession. I wonder if they could just delete the file...

Kidding.

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 09:16 AM
link   
reply to post by getreadyalready

Spiders All other imaginary beasts are welcome to bring it on.

Ohhhh are you in trouble.
Big trouble.

Now you're going to get a big butt hairy spider demon!

By the way, did you know we all consume at least a spider a week while sleeping?

hehehe

(Urban legend but it sounded good)...

All kidding aside I do think it has something to do with believing in 'them' or not.

I've had first hand experiences (bad ones) and yeah, I believe... But I can tell you - you're not missing anything. I wouldn't wish 'them' on my worst enemy.

peace

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 09:33 AM
link   
reply to post by silo13

LOL! Dam I hadn't thought of that. Dare them to come get me, and then tell them what I am afraid of? I am an idiot!!

I have been in very, very scary houses that were certainly haunted. I have gotten the ill feelings, and the urgent need to leave, I have even seen shadows, heard voices, etc. We used to explore old haunted houses in Oklahoma and Kansas around the Indian Reservations. I have seen the "Spooklight" in Hornet, MO dozens, maybe 100's, of times.

Still, no physical harm done. As soon as I get scared, I get aggressive, and that stops any and all activity.

If you have these occurences in the future, remember the best defense is a good offense!!

On a side note, I often go and read or write at the Grave of Princess Murat here in Tallahassee. It is so odd to me that a Princess is buried a couple of 100 yards off a main road, and that I can sit at her grave and nobody notices or bothers me. I am literally 6 feet away from the Grandniece of George Washington and the married niece of Napoleon Bonaparte. She was reported to be kind and loved by all her servants and peers. There is an energy, or a feeling at her gravesite that drew me to it, even before I knew who she was! When I moved to Tallahassee, and I drove by that site, I had to stop and go and check it out. I found the grave of her and Prince Murat, and then I went to research who they were. Very odd, but peaceful. The supernatural definitely exists. It just doesn't scare me.

Synopsis of the Gravesite and Princess

Photo of Gravesite

[edit on 13-7-2010 by getreadyalready]

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 09:38 AM
link   
reply to post by vyrox

Sidenote: I do believe in spiritual forces, angels & Demons, but I know HTML coding and I'm not sure how that could be a medium for possession. I wonder if they could just delete the file..

LOl There ya go! A new job for the Priest in the village.

Though I'm sure there is a way for those pesky demons to get to someone through the computer. I mean, if it causes an emotional reaction? That's all they need to get a toe hold. (Or would that be hoof?)...

Oh no! I missed your birthday! BELATED HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

peace

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 09:39 AM
link   
interesting story. I wonder on which link this women went, that resulted in her "seeing what she was not supposed to see"

how to summon demons is explained in every decent Grimoire from the middle ages. Maybe someone used a Grimoire and commanded the demon to wait in a webpage

[edit on 13-7-2010 by nagabonar]

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 09:48 AM
link   
reply to post by nagabonar

I've wondered myself.

I'd love to be able to get into the history on her computer and find out what pages she accessed.

I really hope another news station picks up the story - and gets more answers.

I also hope it wasn't something like the following:

I mean the above video, all joking aside, could be a valid scare for a woman. Someone not so internet savvy, or 'worldly' (living in a village, I mean it's not like this happened in NYC).

It's a mystery...

EDIT IN: Grimoire?

I'll have to look that one up!

peace

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 09:48 AM
link   
nah, demons don't exist, and for the most part the paranormal forum is fail.
Because of lack of evidence, still I like reading some of the posts here because they spark my imagination, I however am not a believer in the paranormal, unless alien visitation to Earth is paranormal, then yes.

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 09:58 AM
link   
reply to post by XxRagingxPandaxX

nah, demons don't exist,

In your opinion they don't. In my they do.

I've had dealings with them first hand, for over 3 years. But can I prove it?

Not tangibly, only by the testimonies of the other people who were involved.

So, I don't share it with many people.

But they're real alright.

The lack of evidence seems to be one of the defining parts of the UFO forums, paranormal, even the religious forums.

The other part of that equation is faith or first hand experience.

So it's loggerheads either way.

peace

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by silo13
reply to post by XxRagingxPandaxX

nah, demons don't exist,

In your opinion they don't. In my they do.

I've had dealings with them first hand, for over 3 years. But can I prove it?

Not tangibly, only by the testimonies of the other people who were involved.

So, I don't share it with many people.

But they're real alright.

The lack of evidence seems to be one of the defining parts of the UFO forums, paranormal, even the religious forums.

The other part of that equation is faith or first hand experience.

So it's loggerheads either way.

peace

I'm not sure about this. No one could possibly be lifted off the ground and thrown outside...who opened the door? It sounds like propaganda to me.

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 10:48 AM
link   
Demons, spirits, etc are real. I've had enough experience with them that I can make that statement with absolute certainty. I'm an extremely analytical person, I function off logic. But I believe what I see.

There is a lack of evidence regarding demons. There are a few reasons for this. I'm not gonna hand ya some indigo child higher vibration crap. Everything is made of energy. These beings are not limited to the existence that you and I are. Being solid matter. They can function as energy. And if a spirit is strong enough to manifest in a visual manner or effect things in the environment then it has the ability to convert to solid matter, at least to an extent.

Now if something has that ability, it can obviously control it's ability to be seen.

The biggest problem are all of these fradulent deliverance ministries. Pretending to exorcise people aflficted with evil spirits. It's crap. Garbage. They function almost as disinformation agents. They look so stupid that nobody could possibly believe any of this is real.

The 2nd reason that there isn't solid evidence to the general public is that a legitimate present day exorcist will not allow the recirding, audio or video of the excorcism or the possessed. Back to the entity being energy and it's ability to travel or possess objects. So you aren't going to see a legitimate excorcism on youtube or metacafe. And that's a good thing.

If you want proof of demons, go to one of the 3rd world countries where the Catholic Church has missions. Pay a visit. You'll be surprised what you see and you'll never forget it. If you are in the medical field and are a catholic, you will be able to see more than you care to.

Demons are every bit as real as your UFO's and aliens. Which is more likely, a race of beings gaining the ability to travel 100 times the speed of light and decide to come visit our backwards little world, or that there is something present in our reality that isn't easily detectable and that is inherently evil?

Just because it doesn't make sense to you doesn't mean it isn't real. Just because you haven't experienced it doesn't mean it isn't real. To see some of these things you have to be receptive. But that isn't always the case, you have to put yourself in a position to see them. Everything isn't gray. There is good and evil in this world. And if you don't believe in evil how do you know what good is? Most people are content to operate in the median, situational ethics, everything is ok. Moderation in excess is a vice.

The simple fact is there is no hardcore proof of UFO's, aliens, ghosts, demons,angels or anything of the sort. Your blind faith in UFO's is no different than someone believing in demons. And people seem to put the UFO conspiracy on more of a pedastel than paranormal issues. Because of the percieved scientiffic factors vs the religous factors? If you look at the science of it spirits, demons, aliens, they are all on equal footing.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join