It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pharmacists give themselves cancer from dispensing toxic chemotherapy chemicals!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 06:48 PM
link   
To all who say Natural Remedies don't generate any profit:

Have you been to the Herbal/Natural Remedies section of your Pharmacy lately? or How about a stand alone herbals and naturopathic remedies store?

Last time I checked - their products were expensive and they sold a fair amount. Someone's making a bunch of money off of them or you wouldn't be seeing them for sale in stores.

[edit on 13-7-2010 by EnterTheTerrible]

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 07:16 PM
link   
If this ever proves to be true in the public eye, the insurance comapanies will have a field day.

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by EnterTheTerrible
To all who say Natural Remedies don't generate any profit:

Have you been to the Herbal/Natural Remedies section of your Pharmacy lately? or How about a stand alone herbals and naturopathic remedies store?

Last time I checked - their products were expensive and they sold a fair amount. Someone's making a bunch of money off of them or you wouldn't be seeing them for sale in stores.

[edit on 13-7-2010 by EnterTheTerrible]

Of course, which is why the real "natural remedies" cost pennies in the produce and/or spice aisles.

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 07:33 PM
link   
Please take a look at this expose (with citations) regarding a historical look at chemotherapy and some interesting ideas from the medical community regarding the practice that we seem to have forgotten:

Cancer: the good, bad, & ugly

It's only 11 pages long and worth the read including an excerpt from an interview with "Dr. Ralph Moss who served as the Assistant Director of Public Affairs at America’s most famous cancer research institution, Memorial Sloan Kettering." What he has to say about the research done there is very interesting....(pg 9).

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 07:55 PM
link   
reply to post by 281011

Glad to hear from you. Your experience speaks for itself.

What we tend to forget is the positive psychological benefit to the patient and family to hear that there is hope, there is a chemotherapeutic treatment available with a known effectiveness. A few years ago we didn't have these options and patients faced the prospect of few or no know effective treatments available.

The prospect of hope is in itself therapeutic.

Cancer treatment is far from perfect now but it is far better than we had even a few years ago. Years from now we will look back and see how much we have progressed.

It's a progression, gradual but sure.

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Amaterasu

Do a search for "Run from the Cure" to get a good idea of the information on cancer cures that are being suppressed.

Quoting this because it's one of the best pieces of advice some people will get in their life.

Hilarious that the doctors got a taste of their own medicine!

[edit on 13-7-2010 by Azp420]

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 08:24 PM
link   
A story of two grandmothers with cancer

One of my grandmothers had kidney disease and a rare form of blood cancer called amyloidosis. It is basically like having millions of tiny tumors circulating throughout the blood and organs. She took chemotherapy. She died. I miss her very much.

My other grandmother has had breast cancer two times and beat it both times. One of which she had a lump the size bigger than a golf ball. Her doctor insisted she take chemo and radiation but she refused on the second time, because on the first time with cancer she took radiation and it did nothing but make her extremely ill. So how did she beat breast cancer both times? A very strict regimen over the course of 8 months each time she had cancer:

1) All raw food diet
2) Approximately 100 vitamins a day
3) Hot baths for 2 hours a day, to increase the blood temperature and cause a false fever
4) Coffee enemas at least once every day (caffeine stimulation of the colon)
5) Visualization techniques (of a Pac-Man type creature eating up the cancer)

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 09:16 PM
link   
I'm holding out hope for John Kanzius radio wave machine that has cancer researchers so enthusiastic about its potential they're pouring money and effort into testing it out. The machine uses radio waves in a noninvasive way to heat nano-particles which targets and kills cancer cells.

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 09:41 PM
link   
The Seatle Times article is interesting. The source of the OP though mixed propaganda into a meaningful article.

Chemo does not work? Tell that to the millions alive because of it. Absurd!

Then the part about Breast Cancer which has an extremely high survival rate in the US. I guess if you have all that snake oil that does nothing to sell to people for high prices, you have to scare them into buying it somehow

Why is it these natural nuts always take facts and mix in fabricated propaganda; even when the facts bear them out?

Colloidal Silver

Whenever you see that, you know your on a snake oil site. Cost penny's to make, sells for profits in the thousands of percent. Naw, they don't have any motive do they? They make you scared of the Pharmaceuticals because they make money from their work and then they sell useless crap for huge profits. Am I the only one who sees the humor in those who fall for it?

What I have no sense of humor about is those sites that take advantage of people the way these so called "natural" sites do. Just look at the litany of snake oil products down the right side of the page. Barnum would be proud.

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 09:53 PM
link   
Great thread!

Chemotherapy is just using a chemical to kill loads of cells - yep that's it!

David Icke has written an excellent article about the cancer scandal on his website.

Basically, cancer is caused by a fungal infection (specifically Candida Albicans). The way to get rid of it is to alkalize the body using sodium hydrogencarbonate.

Some links are given below:

www.davidicke.com...

www.curenaturalicancro.com...

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 10:17 PM
link   
So just to make a point here. I haven't seen one testimony from one person who had cancer and beat it with collodial silver, h2o2, elderberry, blackberry or anything else. I have seen a second hand testimony. You would think someone who had survived using a "natural" cure would have been drawn to a site like this one. But it appears not. I will take chemo if I get cancer as opposed to unproven methods.

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 10:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by notsoperfect
reply to post by dbloch7986

There are many ways to cure cancer. The basic philosophy is to increase the body's immune system to make the body to fight cancer. The key mechanism of body immune system is to create the hydrogen peroxide in the body.

Snopes on H2O2

Hydrogen peroxide can be harmful if swallowed. Drinking the concentrated solutions sold in some health food stores (35%, or "food grade" hydrogen peroxide) can cause vomiting, severe burns of the throat or stomach, and even death. Direct skin contact or breathing the vapors of hydrogen peroxide can also be harmful.

Hydrogen peroxide destroys blood platelets, the cells that coagulate to stop bleeding, and puts oxygen into the bloodstream that can form bubbles which stop the flow of blood to the organs...

Now let's look at the chemical properties of hydrogen peroxide:

Hydrogen peroxide (H2O2) is a very pale blue liquid, slightly more viscous than water, that appears colorless in dilute solution. It has strong oxidizing properties, and is a powerful bleaching agent. It is used as a disinfectant, antiseptic, oxidizer, and in rocketry as a propellant.[2] The oxidizing capacity of hydrogen peroxide is so strong that it is considered a highly reactive oxygen species.

Hydrogen peroxide is naturally produced in organisms as a by-product of oxidative metabolism. Nearly all living things (specifically, all obligate and facultative aerobes) possess enzymes known as peroxidases, which harmlessly and catalytically decompose low concentrations of hydrogen peroxide to water and oxygen.

Source

Now lets look at highly reactive oxygen species:

Reactive oxygen species (ROS) are chemically-reactive molecules containing oxygen. Examples include oxygen ions and peroxides. They can be either inorganic or organic.[citation needed] Reactive oxygen species are highly reactive due to the presence of unpaired valence shell electrons. ROS form as a natural byproduct of the normal metabolism of oxygen and have important roles in cell signaling. However, during times of environmental stress (e.g. UV or heat exposure) ROS levels can increase dramatically. This can result in significant damage to cell structures. This cumulates into a situation known as oxidative stress. ROS are also generated by exogenous sources such as ionizing radiation.

Source

Look at the underlined part.

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 11:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by dbloch7986
So just to make a point here. I haven't seen one testimony from one person who had cancer and beat it with collodial silver, h2o2, elderberry, blackberry or anything else. I have seen a second hand testimony. You would think someone who had survived using a "natural" cure would have been drawn to a site like this one. But it appears not. I will take chemo if I get cancer as opposed to unproven methods.

No...see....I tried this on another thread HERE.

I even offered to post pictures.

And when I did I got told that a. I either didn't really have cancer or b. that what I was doing only got rid of the surface cancer cells and not the real cancer itself.

So even when someone tries to show their case there are scads of nay sayers that just refuse to believe anything other than what they've been taught and there are youtubes of people using the same inexpensive product I did with fabulous results!

Show me. Show me legitimate unbiased studies where chemo has proven effective (other than in a few rare types of cancer). Read the link I posted above here and then go and research Dr. Ulrich Abel who collected all available research around the world and wrote one comprehensive report regarding his findings on chemo. It was largely missed and ignored.

Take a look at this comprehensive article on his research: HERE

Also check out Dr. Tim O'Shea's take on chemo: Dr. Tim O'Shea

Those of us that truly practice natural health know & understand that there is quite a bit of misleading & false information regarding what works & what doesn't. There are predators in all walks of life. Some sell a substandard herbal supplement & some sell pharmaceuticals that are dangerous (Vioxx anyone?)

Anyone worth their salt in the field of natural medicine is here to educate.

Everything starts with diet & nutrition and goes from there. If I could afford to buy a ton of the herbal salve I mentioned in the other thread and give it away so people could be well, I would do that. I'm not trying to "sell snake oil." I want people to be well. Period.

::edit for clarification of a sentence::

[edit on 13-7-2010 by jenmckin]

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 12:43 AM
link   
reply to post by SirTFiedSkeptic

Im sorry about your mom. I have a friend with cancer now too, on chemo, I might add.

I know many people believe that doctors are deliberately pushing known poisons, and willfully looking the other way for real or good cures, but I dont believe that myself.

We are just now gaining a real understanding of what is happening when cells turn cancerous. (More and more cancers are being suspected of having a viral cause) Chemo is poison. It basically works to the degree it does by poisoning all of you, and relying on the fact that the greedy cancer cells will take more of the poison than than your healthy cells do, and die off before you do. (A gross oversimplification, of course)

They know this, but when they assumed that cancer was just your own healthy cells suddenly and inexplicably going bad, thats the best they could do. Some of the new avenues are trying to get your own immune system to fight the cancers. Which should be a lot less damaging overall.

Pharmaceutical companies could care less. I agree. But the researchers do care. And they are genuinely doing the best they can, as fast as they can. Some of them became researchers trying to save their own family members, and even the ones who dont have a personal life or death stake would LOVE to be the one who found the cure. Even if only for selfish reasons like winning the Nobel prize for medicine.

In the last ten years I have watched three people I care for die from cancer, and now I am watching a fourth fight for her life. Its an ugly disease. Its heartbreaking how little ground we have made in the fight against it. But I am really hopeful that working with the immune system will bring a treatment or cure that is less brutal for the patient. And the pharmacists.

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 12:44 AM
link   
What an absolutely interesting thread. This is exactly the kind of thing that irks me. Seems sort of like Gift of the Magi.

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 12:46 AM
link   
And just to let you people know, hospitals flush left-over chemo down the toilets. Keep drinking that tap water, folks. It's got electrolytes, huhhuhuhuhuhh!

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 01:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by jenmckin

Everything starts with diet & nutrition and goes from there. If I could afford to buy a ton of the herbal salve I mentioned in the other thread and give it away so people could be well, I would do that. I'm not trying to "sell snake oil." I want people to be well. Period.

The friend I have that has cancer now, (ovarian) was a life long health food person. Die hard. Never smoked, grew her own food, made tofu from scratch, did macro biotics, (could write a book on it) organized co-ops, studied Ayurvedic medicine, (at one of the best school in the country) I just cannot think of any person who more epitomized the healthy lifestyle than she. (And her husband)

He has Parkinsons, she has ovarian cancer. In both cases, there is a genetic predisposition in the family. Diet and nutrition will not prevent everything. Its wonderful to live well. But it is no guarantee, as she found out. She resisted conventional treatment, longer than she should have, but all the new age and alternative cures failed her miserably.

She finally agreed to surgery, but not chemo. They got all visible cancer, and she went back to the natural stuff. It came back. Finally, backed into a corner, and having lost the advantage gained by surgery. (Now they cant operate, its too diffuse) She finally agreed to chemo. The cancer responded like a freakin miracle. But.........she couldnt get over the "poison" aspect of it. And she kept delaying her treatments, even though she had really very few side effects. (Probably because her lifestyle had kept her so otherwise healthy) The tumor shrank to no visible on the images, and her counts went down to clean, and she quit the course of treatments early.

And its back.

Now she is on some horrible experimental trial, and the side effects are awful, and she will probably not finish it, and we all kinda know how this is going to end. And it pisses me off because I care about her, and her own stubborness has made her drag her feet and thwart her treatments all the way.

If she passes away, (or when) from this cancer, the "all natural" community will use her as a statistic to show that chemo and conventional treatments dont work. What they wont tell anyone is that my friend refused treatment of a deadly cancer for almost a year because of her belief in natural healing, and then undermined all her treatments since that time because of her beliefs that they are poison and bad. So Western medicine will be blamed entirely, when in fact, we will never know how much better or longer she would have lived if she had just done what they recommended right away.

The chemo was working. She stopped it before the course was done. Against all advice from her doctors, and her friends, even though it was working because she was afraid of the side effects.

You dont live long enough to get the secondary cancers unless they stop the initial cancer from killing you. Thats something to remember. Untreated ovarian cancer has a very short life expectancy. Living long enough to get a second cancer from this treatment would be a godsend for her, one that I doubt she will be lucky enough to get.

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 01:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Illusionsaregrander

You're right. I made a generalized statement. Living the way she did helped reduce her chances but did not eliminate them.

There are no guarantees with either path you choose whether it be natural treatment or conventional.

Her story makes me sad and sad for you as well. My husbands mother died of breast cancer in 2005 so we understand the loss of someone to cancer. And it was before I studied that area of natural healing extensively so there was little I could do at that time.

I would make a suggestion for your friend. The same product that just eliminated the cancer from my ear...they have an internal version as well, but with what I sense is your view on it, I don't feel as though you would take it seriously. If I had the funds this week I would purchase the product for her to give it a shot.

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 01:26 AM
link   
Serves them right,

I know a few pushers of Pharmaceutical poison, who are suffering from what they did pushing this poison.

What goes around comes around.

Think for yourself and question authority.

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 01:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Illusionsaregrander

Originally posted by jenmckin

The friend I have that has cancer now, (ovarian) was a life long health food person. Die hard. Never smoked, grew her own food, made tofu from scratch, did macro biotics, (could write a book on it) organized co-ops, studied Ayurvedic medicine, (at one of the best school in the country) I just cannot think of any person who more epitomized the healthy lifestyle than she. (And her husband)

He has Parkinsons, she has ovarian cancer. In both cases, there is a genetic predisposition in the family. Diet and nutrition will not prevent everything. Its wonderful to live well. But it is no guarantee, as she found out. She resisted conventional treatment, longer than she should have, but all the new age and alternative cures failed her miserably.

She finally agreed to surgery, but not chemo. They got all visible cancer, and she went back to the natural stuff. It came back. Finally, backed into a corner, and having lost the advantage gained by surgery. (Now they cant operate, its too diffuse) She finally agreed to chemo. The cancer responded like a freakin miracle. But.........she couldnt get over the "poison" aspect of it. And she kept delaying her treatments, even though she had really very few side effects. (Probably because her lifestyle had kept her so otherwise healthy) The tumor shrank to no visible on the images, and her counts went down to clean, and she quit the course of treatments early.

And its back.

Now she is on some horrible experimental trial, and the side effects are awful, and she will probably not finish it, and we all kinda know how this is going to end. And it pisses me off because I care about her, and her own stubborness has made her drag her feet and thwart her treatments all the way.

If she passes away, (or when) from this cancer, the "all natural" community will use her as a statistic to show that chemo and conventional treatments dont work. What they wont tell anyone is that my friend refused treatment of a deadly cancer for almost a year because of her belief in natural healing, and then undermined all her treatments since that time because of her beliefs that they are poison and bad. So Western medicine will be blamed entirely, when in fact, we will never know how much better or longer she would have lived if she had just done what they recommended right away.

The chemo was working. She stopped it before the course was done. Against all advice from her doctors, and her friends, even though it was working because she was afraid of the side effects.

You dont live long enough to get the secondary cancers unless they stop the initial cancer from killing you. Thats something to remember. Untreated ovarian cancer has a very short life expectancy. Living long enough to get a second cancer from this treatment would be a godsend for her, one that I doubt she will be lucky enough to get.

I would ask your friend to look into factory emissions in their area, if you spend alot of time outside, when you have a poison factory near you, there is not much than be done to prevent it rather than staying inside with top notch air filtration systems.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join