It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO's Spotted In Portland OR

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 06:31 AM
link   

UFO's Spotted In Portland OR

Please forgive me as this is my very first post here on ATS... I truely hope that I have gone about everything the right way. Your feedback will be very helpful for me in future posts. Thank You.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.abovetopsecret.com
www.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 06:31 AM
link   
Just as the title states... I have personaly witnessed 4 UFO events locally in the past week including one earlier tonight. My reasoning for sharing this information here is to hopefully spread the word to fellow ATS'ers that live here in the northwest, as so that they might bear witness account to these unexplained events just as I have.

Everything sparked my interests when I read here on ATS about the 4th of july UFO evebts that took place nation wide. I work graveyard as a security gaurd and decided to look at the night sky during my shift on the 5th of july. These are my absolute true experiences as follows...

#1. At approx. 10:18pm on the 5th in the N.W. part of the sky at approx 35deg angle off of horizon I watched an orange object traveling west to east for about a minute and a half. It was very bright and large as I am familiar with the sky and stars. This was the biggest thing in the sky as it was NOT a plane, sattelite, shooting star, or meteor. I have seen enough of those to know for sure what it is that I am seeing, and it did not line up with those objects. As well that when you in the city, you have a much smaller amount of visibility to the stars than you do when your in the country side or mountains. This thing was traveling faster than a plane but slower than a sattelite. I lost it in the eatern horizon.

#2. Within 20 minutes of this first ever account for myself, I see something else in the same quadrant of sky. This object only lasted for about 30 seconds, traveling S.E. to N.W. at about the same rate of speed. It was a small white color at first and I thought it was a sattelite, but then it got really bright and change color to a blue'ish and at that point was now as big as the first object that I saw. Then it fadded out and disappeared.

#3. This account takes place on the 6th of july. The same night as there was sightings over Gillilands Ranch. This event happened at approx. 10:20pm and lasted for about 2 minutes. It was just like my first encounter, same everything, except when it got close to the horizon the light disappeared.

#4. 12th at approx 10:30pm was very simalar to my second encounter, except it was followed by a ver fast object right after it disappeared... could have been a shooting star. Everything happened so very fast though.

I'm hopeing with the little data that I've put forth just might help someone verify what I'm seeing. I've talked with some friends and a feww of them are saying that they have seen a simalar object as well, all in the last week. So if you read this and you live in the N.W. take a look outside tonight for about an hour starting at 10:00pm... I'm sure you won't be disappointed. GOOD LUCK!

(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 07:20 AM
link   
i could say ive seen similar, in beaverton, portland, and on the coast, oregon, for the last ten years, but ive never seen anything that had me realy stunned, like something that darts in different dirrections and defies conventional aircraft,

like even in the Gillilands Ranch video they dont know what they are seeing but are not too excited (except that lady in the backround) perhaps they are just ufos that some people are getting away with, or they are aliens succesfully pretending to be ordinary earth aircraft.

but speaking of recently, on july 6th in beaverton me and a friend stared at the stars late for a few hours and saw three satelites following each other on the exact same path from south to north, about 11 or 12 at night. for a short time all three were visible and had crossed the whole sky in no more then a few minutes, it was faster then the usual dim hard to see satelites, and all three were very bright, like venus bright,

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 07:25 AM
link   
reply to post by drustyle

Great job! Keep it up!

*Patiently waiting for pictures*

peace

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 07:58 AM
link   

YES you are right! Venus BRIGHT!

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 08:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by drustyle

YES Venus Very..Bright....

Very Bright Venus.

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by pryingopen3rdeye

Originally posted by drustyle

YES Venus Very..Bright....

Very Bright Venus.

Lite Bright, Venus right?

YES you are right, Venus BRIGHT!

I love you dogg. I'm keeping my eye's to the skies over here on the coast. Good job on the first post, keep this thread going with updates, and for god's sake...DONT FORGET UR CAMERA!!

What do you say about camping in the Cascades this next month?

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 05:35 PM
link   
drustyle... on the dates you mentioned I saw the same thing! It was either july 5th or 6th. I was driving along the waterfront up on the bridge above headed north and me and my girlfriend both saw the same thing. It was down near the dock and then flew up really fast and then back down to the dock...then it ran parallel with us headed north going very fast...we were doing 60 and it was going faster than us. I knew it wasn't a remote controlled plane or firework as it went a few miles before dissapearing and was making very quick movements. It was a little odd to me being so close to the 4th of july as it seemed to be spinning 3 colors...red white and blue. Sounds crazy I know but it's what we saw. Neither me nor my girlfriend do drugs either. Haha. I'm no expert at this ( I just started an account to respond to your thread ) but If aliens are so much more advanced than us then I imagine they would be smart and throw people off like with the red white and blue colors. If I told someone a day or 2 after 4th of July I saw a red white and blue flying object they would laugh! Drustyle please get back to me I'm really curious to share what we saw. Thank you!

new topics

top topics

join