It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Martial Law Is Coming!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by jmlima

Originally posted by ProjectJimmy
...I for one would come back to America to fight for her freedom, and I know a lot of other Europeans that would as well. ...

C'mon, you know very well that virtually nobody would care, as long there was X-factor still on TV (or any of those shows), the world would be safe, and the Americans in deep trouble.

Heck, people do not care about anything unless it directly affects their bellies.

(But there would be an awful lot of 'online' support. )

Actually Europeans in general tend to be very well versed in world affairs, and history has shown that the citizens of Europe are very quick to come to the aid of the United States when you are truly in trouble.

To say that we simply want to watch reality tv is just untrue.

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 02:42 PM
link   
1st off- they wont call it martial law..
why would they spook the herd?
they got everything under control.
moving in an orderly fashion, no need to get excited.
remain calm and listen for further instructions from the proper authorities.
simon says the threat level is high.
why guard towers- with satellites and drones overhead?
there are people clamoring for martial law on the mexican border.
drones are going up.
the un and oxford schooled --rhoades scholar- bill clinton shows up.
(the usa prison pop. doubled under clinton..) and viola-
hillary has a un small arms treaty to abide by...slick.
and lets have bushes soulmate tony blair head bp-
he's a much better liar.
george is down in paraquay getting all the money laundered.
W is "quality control" for all the cia dope..
halliburton has the camps ready- and was on deck at the new 9-11 event./sabotage.
AUSTERITY=PROSPERITY! DER HOMELAND UBER ALLES!

-

[edit on 14-7-2010 by p51mustang]

[edit on 14-7-2010 by p51mustang]

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 03:07 PM
link   
martial law is indeed coming ....
many signs are pointing to that direction
will it happen because of the VERY bad economy ?
will it happen because of the HUGE oil disaster in the gulf ?
will it happen because of the SOON war with Iran ?
will it happen because of the NEXT terrorist attack on american soil ?
many other signs are pointing to the martial law
to keep people under total control
the excuse will be .. to protect human lives ...
but soldiers will shoot on sight if they see any one acting strangely

this martial law may just be the start before they turn off the internet for national security reasons ..

im pretty sure they already have a date or a plan to it
just wait and see ...
many time in many place they had drills for the martial law
ask any army service men in the usa about that ...
all of them have been trained for crowds control

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 03:10 PM
link   
It would behoove a young up-and-coming male rock star to name him/his band as "Martial Law".

That way, when ever Alex Jones get's onto one of his martial law doom rants, the band "Martial Law" will see a surge in record sales.

Other than that, if Alex Jones is right, we are SOOO gonna hate the years of "I told ya so" from AJ.

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by superluminal11
Besides...Martial Law wouldn't be so bad..at least it would change things up a bit. Don't you all get bored with the same ole same ole.

ROFL!!! Dude, I'm right there with you. So is George Carlin:

Carlin on Disaster

Life is SO PREDICTABLE during peace time in the first world. Things would certainly become "interesting" if Nation-wide martial law were declared, to say-the-least.

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 06:29 PM
link   
The NATO/UN Partnership for Peacekeeping training agreement in my state(Illinois) is with Poland. Last year,new federally funded 911 call boxes were installed in the preserve next to me. Cool I thought, til I noticed written vertically, next to the word EMERGENCY was the word NIEBEZPIECZENSTWO. wtf??
I google translated it and it's Polish for DANGER. Why wouldn't it be AWARYJNYCH, the Polish word for EMERGENCY ??
I found this even stranger when I called to inquire and 2 hours later, walking my dog, I saw an officer scrapping off the Polish lettering.
I'm just wondering suspiciously, does neibezpieczenstwo mean, Danger, Strobe lite, Keep Away? If I were in Poland, and only spoke & read english and needed help, I certainly wouldn't go near anything that read Danger.

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 08:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by jmlima

...I for one would come back to America to fight for her freedom, and I know a lot of other Europeans that would as well. ...

C'mon, you know very well that virtually nobody would care, as long there was X-factor still on TV (or any of those shows), the world would be safe, and the Americans in deep trouble.

Heck, people do not care about anything unless it directly affects their bellies.

(But there would be an awful lot of 'online' support. )

Actually Europeans in general tend to be very well versed in world affairs, and history has shown that the citizens of Europe are very quick to come to the aid of the United States when you are truly in trouble.

To say that we simply want to watch reality tv is just untrue.

Out of curiosity, do you have an example of the Europeans, in modern times, running away to help some foreign power outside of when their own interests are at stake (as in the colonial wars)?

(I'm European btw)

[edit on 15-7-2010 by jmlima]

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by zroth

Originally posted by rajaten
Martial Law Is Coming!

I think is is important to mention that everythign is coming, especially if it has not yet occurred.

Cheers

US govt time frame is within 4 yrs, this based upon the fact that they intend to take money now for benefits advertised as starting in 4 yrs. Govt that is broke and far in debt doesnt intend to repay any loans or obligations made at this time. Other promised public paybacks are also in the wind as unfunded now or in the near future, so that only adds/benefits to the incentive to destroy the nation and start depopulation and annexation of all property andpermanently valuables by the govt and its allies to return a feudal system of govt by tptb. and you all paid cash for it!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join