It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Martial Law Is Coming!

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 06:19 AM
link   

Eye witness reports from Georgia, Minnesota, Alabama, Kansas, and perhaps Texas suggest large scale mobilizations and deployment in progress for National Guard Units.

It’s not clear yet which units of the 1st Brigade Combat Team will be activated. But this alert marks the largest deployment of Minnesota military forces since World War II.

More info: nibiruendtimes.blogspot.com...

[edit on 13-7-2010 by rajaten]

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 06:53 AM
link   
shut up with your FEAR MONGERING!

anybody who trusts "eye witness's" IS STUPID.

[edit on 13-7-2010 by Proudconservative]

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 07:02 AM
link   
This guy seems like a reliable source

Can't lay off the cigarette for 2 minutes???

I need more than just a you tube video for evidence. BTW it is Summer and it is training season especially in parts of the country like Minnesota that experience long winters.

Now here is a story with just a little more meat to chew on and possibilities to ponder

L.A. police teach Marines how to train Afghan police Troops learn strategies of a beat cop

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 07:04 AM
link   
Already at least 2 very large threads on this. The Minn deployment is real, so are many of the others. A lot of discussion and verification. I will post links to other threads in just a sec.

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 07:13 AM
link   
Kansas National Guard to Egypt

www.stateline.org...

www.bringtheguardhome.org...

Reports of Multi-State National Guard Mobilizations

All Georgia Guard and ReserveTroops imminent/mobilization

These threads are about 1 year old. There were eye-witness accounts all over the country, there were a couple of Press Releases, specifically about Minnesota. This is old news. Important....but old. Please review the other couple of threads to get caught up on the situation.

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 09:10 AM
link   
reply to post by getreadyalready

Thankyou for the old threads, I think its important to provide new sources and news on whats currently happening as in my OP.

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 09:26 AM
link   
Alex Jones has been spewing this Martial Law is coming campaign for years now.

Enough said!

[edit on 13-7-2010 by JackCash]

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by rajaten
Martial Law Is Coming!

I think is is important to mention that everythign is coming, especially if it has not yet occurred.

Cheers

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 11:26 AM
link   
Thanks for the information. I believe that there will be some dire consequenses to deal with from the Gulf spill, but I am not willing to go as far as martial law. I think too many people are too quick to jump to extremes when we see mass mobilizations of military units. Then again, we should pay close attention.

I do not like the idea of foreign troops on our soil. Moreover, I do not like our troops being on foreign soil either. So I hope the UN stays oversees.

As a last note, I do not find Alex Jones to be worthy of sourcing! He is completely mixed in with TPTB and I believe he is a fear-monger and spews disinformation. I believe he is nothing more than an act .

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 11:31 AM
link   
martial law...again?
this is what, the TEN BILLIONTH FREAKIN Claim that martial law is coming?
Give me a break,please!
And professional huckster Alex Jones!

Why not Jerry Springer? a Magic 8 ball?
Those two thinga are actually more credible.
Why the insane desire for riots, enslavement, war, martial law with you gullible guys?
Are you so bored with your lives that's all you can forsee?
ENOUGH WITH THIS BALONEY!

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 11:34 AM
link   
It is nice to see the ATS'rs recognizing the bunk
and calling bull rather than feeding the manurer spreader

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 12:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Lil Drummerboy

In all likelihood it is, indeed, bunk. Or BS. Or any number of things. Up to, and including, true.

Many things that happen are unlikely. Many things that seem likely to happen, don't...

Keep an open mind. Keep a wary eye upon those in power. Or as Ronald Reagan so aptly put it... "Trust, but verify..." An open mind, but not so open one's brain falls out.

Alex Jones isn't the most accurate of sources...he's a bit...ummmm...panic prone. Nothing is ever what it seems in his world...and it's never good.

Martial law is, as a national occurrence, unenforceable. Anyone with half a brain, and an ability to read a map can see this. Nothing says, though, someone(s) won't try if given the opportunity.

Those in power need watching. That can't be said often enough...

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Saw this post on Jeff Rense don't know how authentic it is but the poster tells how he and 400 other residents of a Florida Island have been told to relocate to an abandoned army base in Georgia, and if they refuse they will have their property seized and they will be arrested and sent to prison.

www.rense.com...

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Raise your hand if you have heard that Martial Law was coming for the last eight years or more.

When is it going to get here?

I feel like it's a package being delivered by new Fed-EX employee, Mr. Magoo.

Oh and he of course forgot his glasses.

- Lee

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 01:18 PM
link   
reply to post by getreadyalready

Glad to see someone can step in and verify. Good on you man...everything isnt always fear mongering. I know some dont care to be blasted for posting retarded stuff but those are few and far between..most people try and have a good rep on here. Thats why were all here.

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 01:24 PM
link   
Kansas National Guard is deploying to Afganistan and Egypt...FYI

www.kansas.gov...

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Eye witness reports from Georgia, Minnesota, Alabama, Kansas, and perhaps Texas suggest large scale mobilizations and deployment in progress for National Guard Units.

Not only are National Guard units rotating out of Afghanistan and Iraq, our otherwise part time soldiers have historically had their 2 week training period in summer. This is why you will see convoys of guardsmen and reservists on the highways. They are traveling to their training areas as they have been for decades.

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 02:17 PM
link   
What advantage, if any, do you derive from videos like these? What are you doing differently after hearing this? Are you stockpiling food? Are you buying up gold? Are you building a bunker? Are you popping more antidepressants? Are you warning your friends/neighbors? Are you preparing and reacting or are you simply listening and worrying?

To me? It's fear-mongering. That's all this is.
Misery loves company. Negativity begets negativity. And collectively, if enough people live in fear they're going to get exactly what they're putting out. C'mon people. This forum has a few spiritual threads. You know how this works, right?

But if this is how you want to spend your limited days here on Earth then.....I can only sympathize with you. I just can't image literally waiting for the floor to fall out from under me every other day!

I am not complacent. Not at all. But I refuse to spend another second of my life listening to 'warnings' from people like Alex Jones or any other so-called 'whistleblower' who thinks he's performing a service to his fellow patriots because it's actually a disservice to humanity.

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 03:15 PM
link   
You mean to tell me there is a massive troop call up this summer? And after President Obama singed off on a troop surge in Afghanistan? Wow that just makes sense!

Personally if I was living in the United States I'd be a little less concerned with martial law and a little more concerned with all of the saber-rattling with Iran. I don't think we're to the point of no return for military action against Iran yet, but we're heading in that direction.

As for the blackhawks in Texas, no shocker there, as someone pointed out above, it's summer and time for training and wargames.

Finally let me point out for the billionth time, the United Nations has no military of their own! None. Peacekeeper forces are borrowed from volunteer nations, there is no UN force independent and answerable exclusively to the UN. If someone sees a UN convoy in the US, wouldn't it be more than a good guess to think that those would be American troops deploying on a peacekeeping mission?

Please for a moment can we just inject some logic and rational thought into the paranoia and fear-mongering?

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Ah, I used to listen to Alex Jones but got tired of him, I dont think it would be helpful for TPTB to have martial law right now, maybe they are practicing for the future, but I dont think there is any real imminent risk for any time soon. Just some good ole alex jones fear mongering imo..

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join