It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

All aboard with the empty NASA Space Shuttles!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 03:58 AM
link   
en.wikipedia.org...

Was one of your favorite toys a plastic NASA Space Shuttle?

If the design of the NASA Space Shuttle keeps the black body temperature of −454 °F from the outside orbit then the NASA Space Shuttle is at a temperature for human life.
The NASA Space Shuttle isn’t at a temperature for human life.
Hence, the design of the NASA Space Shuttle doesn’t keep the black body temperature of −454 °F from the outside orbit.

If the air supply supports the NASA Space Shuttle mission for the time in orbit then the crew is able to breathe with the correct amount of oxygen for the time in orbit.
The crew is not able to breathe with the correct amount of oxygen for the time in orbit.
Consequently, the air supply doesn’t support the NASA Space Shuttle mission for the time in orbit

If the crew of the NASA mission uses a green screen then they are able to fake the mission.
The crew of the NASA mission uses a green screen.
Therefore, they are able to fake the mission.

If the 0 gravity affects the human body then the crew is at risk for body failure.
The 0 gravity affects the human body.
Therefore, the crew is at risk for body failure.

If the NASA Space Shuttle is with a crew in orbit then they're able to perform the mission with the conditions in orbit.
They're not able to perform the mission with the conditions in orbit.
Thus, the NASA Space Shuttle isn’t with a crew in orbit.

If the NASA Space Shuttle is able to reenter from the orbit of the Earth then the NASA Space Shuttle is able to reenter because of the heat of 1,500 °C.
The NASA Space Shuttle isn’t able to reenter because of the heat of 1,500 °C.
Hence, the NASA Space Shuttle isn’t able to reenter the orbit of the Earth.

If the NASA Space Shuttle is able to reenter from the orbit of Earth then the NASA Space Shuttle is in orbit.
The NASA Space Shuttle isn’t in orbit.
Therefore, the NASA Space Shuttle isn’t able to reenter from the orbit of Earth.

If the force of entry into orbit is strong enough to cause death to a human body then there’s death to a human body in entry from earth to orbit.
The force of entry into orbit is strong enough to cause death to a human body.
Hence, there’s death to a human body in entry from earth to orbit.

If the force of reentry into orbit is strong enough to cause death to a human body then there’s death to a human body in reentry from earth to orbit.
The force of reentry into orbit is strong enough to cause death to a human body.
Hence, there’s death to a human body in reentry from earth to orbit.

Are you scared of what happens after ET separation?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/bc39992c0276.jpg[/atsimg]

[edit on 13-7-2010 by Erad3]

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 04:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Erad3

I'm struggling to see the point of your topic, but i'm thinking that it's along the lines of the shuttle can't work, so all the shuttle missions have been faked...

So, how do you base your assertion that the shuttle doesn't work as advertised?

A lot of what you have posted about re-entry and Air supplies and such is complete crap in my opinion...

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 04:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Erad3

Hi Erad3,

Oh no......not another thread!

After your other thread on the Mars Rovers I was rather hoping you had headed out that way to check them out. The lack of communication may have given us some respite.

No doubt your next thread will be down the well-trodden path about men on the moon?

Peace!

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 06:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Wave
reply to post by Erad3

Oh no is right. I tried to follow along in the other thread but found it difficult. I feel as though I'm back in British Literature class in high school with the sonnet style of writing coupled with riddles disguised as a point I'm supposed to comprehend.

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 01:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Three_moons

Hi three_moons,

Come on - I'll bump this just for fun......!

Peace!

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by uptheirons!
reply to post by Erad3

I'm struggling to see the point of your topic, but i'm thinking that it's along the lines of the shuttle can't work, so all the shuttle missions have been faked...

So, how do you base your assertion that the shuttle doesn't work as advertised?

A lot of what you have posted about re-entry and Air supplies and such is complete crap in my opinion...

Is the NASA Space Shuttle possible to achieve?

Present arguments with deduction for understanding the topic in this thread.

Please be specific with the complete crap for arguments.

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 01:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Erad3

You said it;

Please be specific with the complete crap for arguments.

Peace!

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Three_moons

reply to post by Erad3

Oh no is right. I tried to follow along in the other thread but found it difficult. I feel as though I'm back in British Literature class in high school with the sonnet style of writing coupled with riddles disguised as a point I'm supposed to comprehend.

This isn’t a creative writing topic, but an argument. This thread is for an argument in denying the space program. The thread will take time in identifying the flaws with the NASA program.

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 01:42 PM
link   
You seem to have zero understanding for how anything functions in this world, and therefor you deem it all to be a hoax.

Do you not understand what a pressurized cabin is? Do you not understand that the entire space shuttle is not considered "livable space" by the astronauts?

Honestly... I always try to be nice. But after the Mars Rover post, and now this.. you make absolutely ZERO sense. I don't know if it is a language barrier or not. I am assuming English is not your first language.

You need to back up claims if you make them. Saying "space is cold so the shuttle must be fake" is not good enough.

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by DerekJR321
You seem to have zero understanding for how anything functions in this world, and therefor you deem it all to be a hoax.

Do you not understand what a pressurized cabin is? Do you not understand that the entire space shuttle is not considered "livable space" by the astronauts?

Honestly... I always try to be nice. But after the Mars Rover post, and now this.. you make absolutely ZERO sense. I don't know if it is a language barrier or not. I am assuming English is not your first language.

You need to back up claims if you make them. Saying "space is cold so the shuttle must be fake" is not good enough.

Your are miscreant with a reply of misconception!

I know you are ridicules for the attack of grammar.
This grammar problem might be true for you, but isn't true for me!

If the living space is able to maintain the crews life at a temperature of −454 °F then the human body is alive in the NASA Space Shuttle.
The human body isn't alive in the NASA Space Shuttle.
Thus, the living space isn't able to maintain the crews life at a temperature of −454 °F.

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 02:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Erad3

Hi,

I totally agree - you are absolutley right.....or simply tolling?

Pece!

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 02:19 PM
link   

reply to post by Erad3

Hi,

I totally agree - you are absolutley right.....or simply tolling?

Pece!

What are you totally agreeing with?

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 02:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Erad3

Hi

That your perception is totally right for you.....

Peace!

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 02:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Erad3

My point is I am, and I'm sure many others, are not understanding your argument.

I'm reading your arguments as:

"Space is cold"
"People can't live in space"
"The space shuttle is fake because space is cold and people can't live in space"

I am not understanding your argument. What makes you believe that the space shuttle can't be pressurized and control the temperature. Every single day aircraft travel above 30,000 feet and their cabins are pressurized. They fly just fine. The air is extremely cold and thin at that altitude. Does that mean Boeing is faking every single flight that their 747's make?

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by DerekJR321
reply to post by Erad3

My point is I am, and I'm sure many others, are not understanding your argument.

I'm reading your arguments as:

"Space is cold"
"People can't live in space"
"The space shuttle is fake because space is cold and people can't live in space"

I am not understanding your argument. What makes you believe that the space shuttle can't be pressurized and control the temperature. Every single day aircraft travel above 30,000 feet and their cabins are pressurized. They fly just fine. The air is extremely cold and thin at that altitude. Does that mean Boeing is faking every single flight that their 747's make?

We are not going to talk about the Boeing.

Take a look around the other forms to notice the induction.
With the use of deduction this should be significant compared to other threads.
This thread, is working for those to deny.

Check the validity of the first 9 arguments.

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 03:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Erad3

just thought id pop in to let you know that to me you sound absolutely bonkers.

what about submarines.... shouldnt those be fake with your pitifull logic?

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wertdagf
reply to post by Erad3

just thought id pop in to let you know that to me you sound absolutely bonkers.

what about submarines.... shouldnt those be fake with your pitifull logic?

The name calling is about to cease!

Neither the possibility of this is survivable or able to achieve without this faked.

The entering into orbit might be able to kill a human.

If there's space debris that enters the atmosphere then the space debris may hit the NASA Space Shuttle.
There's space debris that enters the atmosphere
Hence, the space debris may hit the NASA Space Shuttle.

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 04:09 PM
link   

reply to post by Erad3

Hi

That your perception is totally right for you.....

Peace!

This is a funny post to observe.

This poster forgot everything after shutting down the computer.

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 04:14 PM
link   
All I know is that I knew right of the bat when reading that this was same poster of the mars rover thing and this wasn't going to go well. Me thinks someone likes to stir the pot for whatever reasons....

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by yigsstarhouse
All I know is that I knew right of the bat when reading that this was same poster of the mars rover thing and this wasn't going to go well. Me thinks someone likes to stir the pot for whatever reasons....

Provide evidence that the missions are able to be successful.

My arguments still stand as true!

Neither your post is true nor will it ever be.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join