It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[RINGS] 2 clues?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2004 @ 01:16 PM
link   
Come on MGJ dont buy the hype, you must know deep down that there is something real in the core of this "hunt". Authors get inspiration from real life, so maybe JRR had some run in with the4 or -5- kin-clans even.

posted on Jun, 16 2004 @ 01:25 PM
link   
dude if we were saving the world why would someone leave it up to us especially on the internet all the greedy people and darkdragons to confuse people, its a game.

posted on Jun, 16 2004 @ 01:49 PM
link   
I'll will let you be the judge of that. Reality is the game.

posted on Jun, 16 2004 @ 02:55 PM
link   
I like to think of it as Reality.

I am real.

The ring I am wearing is real.

The word inside it is real.

The underlying word's combined meaning is real.

Everything I have experienced so far is real.

I 'play' the 'game' to experience the reality.

posted on Jun, 16 2004 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by machinegunjordan
dude if we were saving the world why would someone leave it up to us especially on the internet all the greedy people and darkdragons to confuse people, its a game.

Because, here on ATS we DENY INGORANCE... as you will notice, the DarkDragons and -5-`s have, are, and will be Dismissed from this site.
Simon is seeing to it that us that can really help him in this quest will. Look, Smirkley got the first one. Yes, the just shall prevail. Although, -5- (one of the greedy ones) stole the other three.... We will get them! We will prevail! We are Denying Ignorace on soooooo many levels here. Why would Simon not trust the board that has proven to squash the hoaxers, fakes, and debunkers. Rally, Rally, Rally Brothers and Sisters to the cause! Simon... We will NOT let you down! You Uncle was a fine man.. We are doing this for all the men through the centuries to have died to protect the rings........

PS: Smirkley.... Be on alert... I am sure -5- or his agents are trying to find you now.....

posted on Jun, 16 2004 @ 05:04 PM
link   
-5- is part of the game so is cerebrus and so is the4 it is a reality based game,they want to make it as real as possible and they have succeded, kindof like those danbrown novels

posted on Jun, 16 2004 @ 05:14 PM
link   
According to what I'm reading someone named Chromeline (or 5) was banned, obtained 3 of the rings, re-hid them on the internet and he has an ftp on his site that people are trying to get into. Also the first ring has been claimed by Smirkley and although everyone wants to know what the word in it is because it could be prominent to our advance we are afraid Chromeline will than complete all 4 words. Correct? (Sorry I'm new) And if this is so why can't Smirkley just use the private messaging of this board (if it has one) to send it to people? Is he that afraid that Chromeline re registered? I think at least the people he knows on the board and that have been here or if he trusts them can have the word messaged to them that way maybe someone will come up with a way to apply it to our situation.

posted on Jun, 16 2004 @ 05:31 PM
link   
The words on the rings only need to get together once all the rings are found. (maybe) Maybe we will not want to bring them together.... We are not sure of this quite yet. As MGJ pointed out, we cannot trust everyone on the board. There are spys everywhere... maybe hidden deep into this search. Take a look at the e-mails on -5-`s site. We have people that secretly want to help him..... The word should not be given at this point as there is no real need for it. Being that -5- has the three words, we cannot be overly cautious.

MGJ .... -5- and cerberus are real yes, just as you and I are real.. Simon, Uncle Jeff etc etc etc are real.. and so are all the other hunters out there. You are right .... A game is definately afoot, looks to be deceitful and honorable at the same time, we must be careful on all levels. We Shall Prevail!!!!!!!

posted on Jun, 16 2004 @ 05:37 PM
link   
well first of all my message to 5 i was trying to see if he was stupid and would believe me. as far as i see it the mods have not made things clear as to what is real and what is not, but in a way it just adds fun. so JCMinJapan what do you think of the new clue. purdue nuc would have an idea

posted on Jun, 16 2004 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by machinegunjordan
so JCMinJapan what do you think of the new clue.

Quite difficult.. This -5- is certainly sly. I will have to go with cerberus` assesment of -5-. Seems right on the mark. There are so many levels and places to take the current clue. Not sure where to start at. I am deciphering everything now and trying to organize it, then hit them all at one time. Cerberus has not gotten back to us on if he had his agents following -5- or the messenger. Maybe Cerberus is out himself stalking around. I have a few thought and will be trying to organize them, then bring them to the web for all to DEBUNK... ha ha But, I suggest caution to all... -5- may have spys everywhere... they could be lurking around every corner!

posted on Jun, 16 2004 @ 05:55 PM
link   
hmmmm........ why was -zero- banned and JCMinJapan maybe you are a chromeline spy. lol

posted on Jun, 16 2004 @ 07:14 PM
link   
Yeah why was zero banned??
Was it because he was trying to gain access to the hammurabi5 ftp, like DarkDragon was?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join