It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"666" is a reference to the carbon atom

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 06:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Alpha Arietis
reply to post by TheAssociate

I don't think the "hundred" part is important. I think it's one of many unintentional mistranslations of the KJV.

Neither do I think that the number is merely a reference to a specific person. The context clues reveal this to us. (The "riddle" about "here is wisdom", etc.)

I don't think the answers lie in numerology or any other "superstitious" sources.

Atomic number is commonly understood today but in John's time, if the knowledge even existed on Earth, it would have been the height of "esoteric".

The periodic table of the elements reads like a divine tablet of revelation about the order of creation. What better place to seek clues about divine numeric riddles?

I believe numerology is a little more than superstition by that I mean I don't know of any superstition that has a system of actual tangible ideas. If you say a black cat brings bad luck and it is just no facts to back that up then yes a superstition but do numerology fit into that. Colors are vibrations and everything in our known world is a vibration of some sort so, the system is based on facts and not beliefs. Numerology

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 07:13 AM
link   
reply to post by basilray

Numerology...maybe there's something to it. But there's no verifiable sources of knowledge about it. No divinely revealed texts about it. Just loose tradition.

By contrast, the Torah claims to be handed to mankind straight from the finger of God. It backs up these claims with supernatural prophecies about the entire pageant of human history, most of which have already been fulfilled, many of which are still being fulfilled in our very time.

Numerology, Astrology and things like it, though there may be something true to them, lack any sort of original source materials to define their mechanisms. That's why they are more suspect in my opinion.

(Who's to say what number should be interpreted what way...other than loose tradition, there are no original sources...and especially none with the credentials of the Bible.)

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 07:35 AM
link   
Great find...
The evils of the flesh, eh?
Along with a few other really deep symbols, I see real remnants
of an ancient knowledge that must have come THROUGH the stone age, not FROM the stone age.

The yin yang symbol expressing the duality between particle and wave, the I Ching, and the Mayan calender, are some of the the things that convinced me that Knowledge survived a great collapse.

Certain secret societies seem to have kept this information, which was open then, secret now for their own advantage.

This is why certain groups like the christians destroyed all the books they found in south America, or why the Library in Alexandria was burned...
Mere agents for the secret societies which wish to dominate the earth.

The current purveyors of the carbon taxes are an example of the tools of these secret societies in operation again.

In my opinion the Epic of Gilgamesh is a clue as to who these "people " were/are, and what their agenda is.

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 08:03 AM
link   
That is interesting, a carbon atom , which also relates in a sense to rh positive blood. However, its also a reference to the mentions you will find of the mystery school practitioners from ancient times forward, "squarring the circle". Infinity versus those who wish to be masters of a Finite matrix box within the infinity.

6 is a 9 upside down. In effect this is trying to say 99.99% of the whole or Infinity, it is your paradigm and hijackig your consciousness, the entire manufacturing of this false world of materialism and enducing people to be left brained and cut off from their knowing and inner seeking and answers that they have been doing, along with actual black magick and cermemonies, including our funeral ones where they use a beveld coffin to turn it into a 8 sided hypercube and duplicate their sealing of souls and sending them to Saturn and their nefarious entity channels of negatives who they have attempted to sign the human race over, basically dark entities and hell zones, and duplicating the ancinet egyptian ceremonies.

Google and read codetothematrix its very good at connecting a lot of dots with tons of research into it.

So 666 to me is their Matrix, and attempt to square the Infinity Circle and Hijack our consciousness, shoving us all in boxes, making too much karma and negativity on us, altering and halting the progression and lessons we were to learn in each life, so that the law of consequence sends us off to their negative demigods they are minions too, basically draco type ets and entities. A matrix with a soul trap.

Our job is to become aware, love each other, lend a helping hand to all in need, meditate and go on inner searches for who we are, contemplate infinity within and work to be free of this, help others do so as well, and denounce/renounce their whole trip and mismanagement of this world.

[edit on 13-7-2010 by Unity_99]

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 08:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Alpha Arietis
I don't think the "hundred" part is important. I think it's one of many unintentional mistranslations of the KJV.

Well, this depends. In the original manuscript's language (Greek or Aramaic?), did they use a base-10 numeral system? If so then yes, it would be three 6s (if not the actual symbol 6 then whatever symbol meant 6). But if it was something more like the Roman system, then it would be completely different, and you'd have to either take the number at face value or "dissect" it using the original numerals.

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 02:24 PM
link   
The matter is easy to over complicate. I think the answers to these mysteries are meant to be simple.

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 02:32 PM
link   
If someone said 666 is evil, then we created it. It's just three numbers. Some cultures think 13 is evil some think its lucky.

I guess if you believe it , you create a neuronet for it and whatever you think of materializes.

That aside, I think its pretty cool carbon is 666. Thanks for posting.
Money based on carbon? Oh man, I have heard so many things. Maybe it will be true.

Alot of conspiracy theories are created because people want to be a victim of something or someone.

I dont think numbers are after me, but maybe men who think those numbers have power.

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 02:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Alpha Arietis

The "pure" carbon atom has six electrons, six protons and six neutrons

What do you mean by "pure carbon"? C12 c13 and C14 are all "pure carbon" and not all of them have the whole 666 thing goin on.

[edit on 13-7-2010 by zaiger]

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 04:45 PM
link   

yep

that's what i've been saying for some time, now

many times here at ATS, too

that's why it means "death" and is the number of "man" - because within our biological life system that is Mother Earth, our deaths, at least as far as our outer carbon-based vehicle, is what makes her life everlasting.

our bodies rot (or at least they WOULD, if they wouldn't pickle them and put them in beautiful wasteful boxes) and become just like the dead leaves on the forest floor.

i think it's beautiful!
the ultimate recycle.

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 02:04 AM
link   
Whatever the case, the first global, totalitarian economy is coming. The NWO already have plans to implement it. And it will be based on carbon.

When this occurs, will it be the fulfillment of prophecy, or just a coincidence?

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 06:43 PM
link   
This thread was moved to from "conspiracies in religion" to "general chit chat" under the pretense that no conspiracies were present, but the link in my original post certainly implies the conspiracy I was alluding to. Namely the implementation of the "mark of the beast" through a global carbon currency..

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Carbon currency is still in the works.

The issue is more relevant than ever in light of the collapsing global economy.

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by glitchinmymatrix

Oh, by the way. Christ / Jesus is nothing but a solar allegory. That's been pointed out in that hugely popular Zeitgeist film.

[edit on 13-7-2010 by glitchinmymatrix]

While I did find the film interesting, you should know that the multiple, varied sources quoted in the film are almost all from the same person, who wrote under different names. So it's really a film presenting the ideas of only one person, hardly an unbiased "documentary." I suggest watching "Zeitgeist: The Refutation." Even if you aren't a Christian you should examine the evidence about the sources quoted in the zeitgeist film.

The part of that film I will not argue with though is the 2nd and 3rd parts about our global control system.

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 06:41 PM
link   
That's very cool. Never thought about the number 666 in a light like that. Now I have to get rid of all the carbon in this universe. lol jk. Carbon is very beneficial to all of us, with out carbon there would be nothing, zip, nadda, zilch. But 666 is just a number nothing more. Nothing evil about it to me.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join