It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MMS Cancer, AIDS Cure FRAUD - Jim Humble Exposed!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 11:50 PM
link   
We would all like to have that miracle cure-all available to save ourselves and those we love from disease and sickness. We know how expensive health care is, and many of us have good reasons not to trust the pharmaceutical industry and the doctors working with it.

But, there are others out there who will take advantage of us in desperate times. Playing on our emotions, they make fantastic claims of cures. And, offering these so-called miracles at relatively cheap prices, they make themselves out to be altruistic heroes in today's age of capitalism and greed.

Take the time to review the information below to judge for yourself the fraudulent nature of Miracle Mineral Solution (MMS) as proposed by self-proclaimed discoverer Jim Humble.

(This does not touch on every base, such as Jim's profits, but it's an important eye-opener for anyone seeking out possible alternative therapies.)

MMS no cure for AIDS, per Jim himself:

From this page, we get quotes from Jim in which he clearly says that MMS will not cure HIV "always" but only "sometimes." (He conveniently only admitted this after he "discovered" MMS2 (hypochlorous acid), which is basically chlorinated pool water - drink up!) So, MMS not a cure at all. A cure is 100% effective; it always works; that's what makes it a cure and not a treatment or hit and miss / success or failure. Could you imagine going into a hospital and paying big bucks for a "cure" that actually only works "sometimes" while being told you never have to worry about it again since you were "cured"?

Alcohol (ethanol) cures Cancer!?

Does it? Do alcoholics really not get sick? Do alcoholics not get cancer? Does consuming excessive alcohol benefit your health? Of course not, but by Jim's logic, it does! Chlorine dioxide (activated MMS) is a germicide used to kill germs and viruses externally (such as on surfaces). Alcohol also kills viruses and germs, but we know alcohol will in no way purify your blood. In fact, excessive alcohol causes the exact same side effects as MMS - nausea, vomiting, and diarrhea. Nobody would say that alcohol is doing them a favor by making them sick with these symptoms, but Jim has managed to convince people that when using MMS, these are signs of health being restored!

Doctored Photos:

These do not prove he is a fraud, but it does prove he is deceptive and essentially lying to his "audience" straight to their faces. Imagine what lies he tells that can't be seen as easily as these pictures' paste-ins are. From this page:

"It is quite obvious that the people in these photos have been "cut out" and stuck in, the mother and nurse in the top photo and Mr Shaikh on the bottom photo have obvious "halos" around their heads which is a tell tale sign that the person of the photo has been stuck in from a different picture. The image of Mr Shaikh in particular is an incredibly poor match, it also has very poorly matched colour..."

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/bfa9918aa920.jpg[/atsimg]

Right-click and open in new window (right side of image is cut off below for some reason):
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/2e3b978b7906.jpg[/atsimg]

Outright Contradiction:

From his book:"Each tiny chlorine dioxide molecule has tremendous power to destroy those things from which it can draw electrons, but it does not have the power to draw electrons from healthy cells or aerobic bacteria"

From Wikipedia: "One of the bacterial diseases with highest disease burden is tuberculosis, caused by the bacterium Mycobacterium tuberculosis, which kills about 2 million people a year, mostly in sub-Saharan Africa"

And on the bacteria page on wiki: "The physiology of M. tuberculosis is highly aerobic and requires high levels of oxygen."

So, it is impossible for his "miracle cure" to have an effect on TB, per his own claim that MMS does not draw electrons from aerobic bacteria!

Black Widow Spider bite MMS remedy lie:

From this page, we see that Jim claims that without any medical remedy (anti-venin) nearby, he took MMS to heal himself in Africa. But, by his own words, MMS only kills "those germs, bacteria, viruses, molds, and other microorganisms that are harmful to the body." Venom is none of those things; it's a toxin! So much for that story! Wikipedia says that "Ordinarily, the body mass of a healthy adult is sufficient to dilute the venom to less than a fatal concentration." Saying MMS helps with a spider bite is like saying an antiseptic will save your life if you are attacked by a swarm of bees or hornets!
wikipedia article on the Button spider (aka Widow Spider): Button / Widow Spider

Take their word for it & what does he consider a "cure":

Before buying the product, people "do their research," which in this case usually amounts to reading anecdotal claims made by others. Lots of people already feel victimized by "Big Pharma" and after reading about Jim's stories feel "this guy must be on their side." And with all those people claiming "cures," it must be true, right? Nobody really knows, and Jim's definition of cure is not the same we would presume he means. For one example, he considers 4 months of lack of previous symptoms of AIDS to be a cure for AIDS. If that were true, then conventional HIV medications could easily also be considered a cure by the same reasoning. In fact, even those people with AIDS but who display no symptoms could be considered not to have AIDS at all under these same criteria. Another thing to consider is that the dead don't speak. If someone did die in trying MMS, what are the chances we'd hear from or about THOSE people? I can't say, but imagine the shame of telling everyone you denied someone conventional treatment in place of a "Miracle cure" sold on the internet, only to have your loved one die. And, it's foolish to believe any site promoting or selling MMS would mention these accounts and destroy their "miracle potion."

(continued below)

-edit: added note about the second image being cut off on the right side

[edit on 12-7-2010 by glitchinmymatrix]

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 11:51 PM
link   
(continued from above)

Bogus Expert:

Many MMS sites propose "miraculous" recovery. This one is authored by Dr. Lias. Sounds great, until you discover his Ph.D in is literature!

mmssupersite.com

3-year old Children speaking 6 language with college-level education:

Supposedly, Jim and the missionaires he works with (the "we"?) have developed methods of educating children that have a college-level education, speaking 6 languages by age 3!

From Chapter 19 of this website

"The Gentle Revolution people have developed methods of educating children so that they can have a college education with 6 languages and mathematics by the time they are 3 years old. They are very loving children with good childhoods and an I.Q. rating of 180 to over 200. They will change the world if taught properly using this technology."

MMS Fraudulent Stories:

Marlene says in Mar 2008:

from this site:

"I noticed my nails improving right away. They lost the dullness and started to shine."

But wait. Nails are dead, not living! They can't "improve right away" in any way by ingesting anything just like your hair can't!

In that same testimony, she says she had an ear infection for 10 years that cleared up:

"An ear infection which I have had for 10 years has cleared."

But in another testimony for another site in April 2008 (a month later), she says she had it for 15. (Hey, only five years off right!? Must have been a typo!)

from this site:

"An ear infection which has been active for 15 years is gone."

Then, she can't figure out how many times she is taking it per day. Two conflicting statements:

"I am currently taking 14 drops two times a day"
"I have worked up to 10 drops 3 to 4 times a day."

Sources:
trance-health.com...
mmsexposed.weebly.com...
sites.google.com...
en.wikipedia.org...
sites.google.com... black-widow-bite

Be alert for bogus claims, cures, and fraudsters!

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 09:13 AM
link   
Is there anyway you can provide sources to your claims ? Are there any sources of those obviously doctored pictures ? I mean, i can edit those image. All these claims are kind of thin to be honest.

I'm not a long time member of this website, but i made an account especially to ask these questions.
I just saw a interview with Jim Humble. To me it's believeable. Although i understand it's something i would like to believe if you know what i mean.

When you discredit someone, please come out with your claims and sources to verify.

Thanks for reading.

additional edit ;

I saw this interview on Jim Humble, and he clearly states he discoverd the mms suplement when discovering a cure for malaria. The title of this topic is pulled out of context.

also the links and sources you provided could be alterd very easy.

edit on 17-7-2011 by LSSP1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 12:56 PM
link   
*gasp*

Someone selling snake oil under the guise of "alternative medicine" in order to prey on the hopes of people in a desperate situation?! Say it ain't so!

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Dude, when you say that there is no correlation between feeling nauseous and getting well because people drink alcohol and get nauseous...you're a bit off the mark.

I just read an article on yahoo news today that outlined how three people have been cured from leukemia at the University of Pennsylvania by a new gene therapy being researched by Dr. Carl June. What did he claim was one of the major physical signs that the therapy was working? The fact that the patients became nauseous and exhibited symptoms akin to the worst flu you ever had. He said it was because so many cancer cells were dying all at the same time and the body's ability to process out the dead cells was being overloaded.

Here's the link to the article: news.yahoo.com...

Here's the link to the researcher's website: www.med.upenn.edu...

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 04:19 AM
link   
I know this is some what of an old thread but i have to give my first hand experiance with the stuff. I bought the two bottles about a year ago. I didn't have any life threatening illness that i knew of. I just bought it just incase i did and for when i would catch a cold/flu. So anyways, my mother has had thyriod problems for many years. They were always swelled up, always. I gave a months worth of solution to her and within about three weeks they swelling went completly away. So she went ahead and got another months worth off me and took it as suggested. Now this was around last winter that she took it and she only took it for a total of 8 weeks and hasn't touched a drop since and still to this day the swelling has not came back. It

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by massiveffect
I know this is some what of an old thread but i have to give my first hand experiance with the stuff. I bought the two bottles about a year ago. I didn't have any life threatening illness that i knew of. I just bought it just incase i did and for when i would catch a cold/flu. So anyways, my mother has had thyriod problems for many years. They were always swelled up, always. I gave a months worth of solution to her and within about three weeks they swelling went completly away. So she went ahead and got another months worth off me and took it as suggested. Now this was around last winter that she took it and she only took it for a total of 8 weeks and hasn't touched a drop since and still to this day the swelling has not came back. It

Correlation doesn't equal causation.

Without any evidence (as in clinical trials) that this cured your mother, there is no way of knowing if it was treated by the solution you gave her, or the other one billion variables in day to day life.

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by VneZonyDostupa
*gasp*

Someone selling snake oil under the guise of "alternative medicine" in order to prey on the hopes of people in a desperate situation?! Say it ain't so!

Like Multinational Pharmaceutical corporations you mean?

Then, yeah...i completely agree. Not only are many 'pharma' drugs useless, many are actually worse than useless, they kill you.

Just like 3/4 of Big pharma's anti cancer 'treatments' (not cures, but treatments) such as toxic poisons called Chemo, kills the 'victim' (not patient, but victim) instead of treats or cures.

Now...who are you calling a quack here?

How many reports have you got tucked away of people dying as a result of his cure?

And OP, the point about dead people not coming back to complain it doesn't work, is naive at best and totally misleading at worst. Don't you imagine if someone was dying of cancer, that a relative or friend would be aware they were making a last ditch effort for life by taking MMS? If they imagined the MMS was at fault or at best didn't work, why don't we hear from these people in their hundreds of thousands?

Besides, people USUALLY only turn to the 'unofficial cures and treatments' wayyyy too late in the diseases' progression, for obvious reasons, and there's little even a 'miracle cure' can do to save a body infested to the point of death. Much too late.

What's your interest in this topic OP? Do you have vested interests in 'conventional' quackery then? You know, the type that people trust, that kills more than it helps?

Interested in your angle.
edit on 12/11/2011 by spikey because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 07:54 PM
link   
Re-MMS

who are you going to trust the FDA thats outlawing every natural remady know'n to man so you have to pop a pill from a pharmisodical company finaced by Monsanto the biggest poisoner on the planet?
Or the word of an old gold miner that stubled on to somthing that may work when trying to stop his workers getting malaria?
I have been taking MMS for over a year for gout, yeast infections, colds, and other things with good resalts also even though i still smoke my lungs are healing.
I have regular check ups and blood test and all is good!
The wife and kids have had the flu twice this year I havnt.
I would be happy to take any test you like.
The alcohol comparison is a joke, any Dr will tell you a glass of red with dinner can be good for you but a class of pour alcohol will kill you, we are talking about a few drops (diluted) per day

posted on Oct, 5 2022 @ 07:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Trev13
who are you going to trust the FDA thats outlawing every natural remady know'n to man so you have to pop a pill from a pharmisodical company finaced by Monsanto the biggest poisoner on the planet? . . .

Jim Humble is still around and in the public eye, thankfully. He has a channel on Odysee. In 2021 he posted a video regarding his message to a conference of an organization called COMUSAV. I don't know what the letters stand for, but I found them on Telegram. A screenshot:

t.me...

In the video he talks about a victory for chlorine dioxide in Bolivia in that the country had officially made chlorine dioxide legal for overcoming disease. He talks about the fact that in the U.S., chlorine dioxide has been known as "stabilized oxygen" and other names. He also talks about the powerful forces that advocates for the health benefits of chlorine dioxide will be up against.

Here's the link to his message:

Message from Jim Humble to COMUSAV Conf - March 11 2021 (w Spanish Sub-titles)

top topics

join