It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ghost caught on surv. camera in gas station. New

page: 11
<< 8  9  10   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 04:32 PM
link   
Why not an original image, this is a refilm view from a monitor or computer. Edit, I now have noticed the red info line, "taken off a TV" Still, for Ghosty to move around so slowly dragging his shape after him, his exit is super fast, without any draggies. That's a BUGggger!

[edit on 14-7-2010 by smurfy]

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 06:14 PM
link   
looks like a tiny bug on camera lense to me

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 06:19 PM
link   
reply to post by yigsstarhouse

the lense just was not focusing on the insect, it was focusing on the background when cameras do that they tend to make the object in foreground smaller or transluscent

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 06:26 PM
link   
Sorry, but this "ghost" is, in my opinion, nothing more than an insect, that lands on the camera lense, and then crawls into the corner. It is not a ghost. However, keep being on the look out for the real thing. Ghosts really do exist, but our consciousness is a powerful filter, that generally makes it virtually impossible for "trans-dimensionality" to occure. The secret to being able to see and hear ghosts, is in getting your brain into ALPHA brainwave frequency. Further transcendental meditation will get you into THETA and GAMMA brainwave frequency. These are states of higher brain functionality, where in you will detect optical and audatory phenomenon, which are usually passed off as illusion. So carry a recorder and carry a camera, because the illusions can be photographed, and can be recorded. Best of luck. Happy ghost hunting.

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 09:11 PM
link   
It is an interesting video, however..... At the end of the video the way that the last bit of it just stays up in the corner makes me think bug.

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 05:25 AM
link   

I would think "energy" might "look" different, but who knows. I was thinking maybe something more along the lines of a "Shadow Person?"

What's a "shadow person?" Never heard that term before.

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 02:42 AM
link   
reply to post by NightGypsy

Shadow people (also known as shadow figures, shadow beings, shadow men, or shadow folk) are supernatural shadow-like figures of both modern folklore and paranormal popular culture that believers describe as dark humanoid forms or evasive specters that are seen mostly in peripheral vision.[

Shadow people

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 02:46 AM
link   
Its a MOTH ON the LENS

Its out of focus because its so close and the focus is set further out. It flies on to the lens at the start ( which is the big give away) Ghost

[edit on 17-7-2010 by tarifa37]

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 08:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by NightGypsy

I would think "energy" might "look" different, but who knows. I was thinking maybe something more along the lines of a "Shadow Person?"

What's a "shadow person?" Never heard that term before.

You have got to be kidding! The shadow people phenomenon is one of the biggest fads ever to hit the paranormal scene.

OP...That is obviously a bug. I can't believe people are seriously discussing
it.

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 09:51 AM
link   
its too ghostly to be a camera glitch,if its not some cgi (probably not) i say its a nice ghost!

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 03:38 AM
link   
Someone just trying to look to see what evidence is available has no idea what is a hoax and what isn't. Even in cases where the video or photo is a proven hoax or simple misidentification.

99% of the time the evidence is subtle, but there. Anyone going out on an investigation hoping to see a full-body apparition introduce themselves is going to walk away disappointed. It's so rare that people investigation the paranormal for years haven't seen such a thing.

If you are searching for the truth, Youtube is the worst place to look too! I can't stress enough how important it is to do your own in-depth research and find the groups, people and websites that present the evidence in a way that lets you be the judge. If you are really curious, get out in the field like I did and see for yourself.

Personally, I would've never fully believed in the paranormal had i not linked up with people in the real world, talked about the active sites in my area, captured my own EVP's, etc..

IMO, the only credible evidence of the paranormal comes from people who have been investigating for decades and have proven their persistence and integrity in the field. Most people investigating the paranormal simply haven't done this. Thus, in alot of ways if the average joe gets curious about the paranormal he doesn't even know where to start looking.

People want to be spoon-fed what they're looking for and that's fine but if someone tries to look at youtube clips of "paranormal" activity, for example, they're going to realize alot of it is a huge waste of time.

IMO, If the evidence is real it should be able to speak for itself. If it can be PROVEN that said evidence can be faked/hoaxed then it must be immediately ruled out. Otherwise, we're all just wasting our time.

You have to look at the phenomenon from a scientific standpoint to really learn anything of importance. Over the last few years there's been a major renaissance in the field of paranormal research and investigation due in part to TV shows and the internet. Hopefully, we'll learn more and more about it and maybe someday the scientific community will catch up.

Regardless of what evidence is captured, someone is going to say it's a hoax and the scientific mainstream will always distance itself from the field. The evidence will never matter to some people even though it already exists!

-ChriS

[edit on 21-7-2010 by BlasteR]

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 02:26 AM
link   
it looks like a fly was crawling up the camera and then blurred it out to make it look like a ghost. ive seen a ghost before, and they do not look like that.

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 03:22 AM
link   
It is a good find, but I wouldn't automatically assume it is a "Ghost" when it could very well be something else. Perhaps a demon looking for someone to possess. Perhaps a dimensional entity, Perhaps some departed spirit, and it is unable to cross. Could even be a protecting type spirit. We just don't know and I doubt anyone can claim to really know what it could be.

While these dark shadow figure types have been written about even on ATS, I have personally seen similar shadow figures with numerous scared witnesses while at a family gathering. What strikes me in my own personal experience with these unknowns and with those captured on video is that they all seem to position themselves near the ceiling and the wall. This positioning is used in all my own personal observations and while I do not think they are ghosts, what they are is still a mystery to me.

Perhaps in time more will be captured or recorded and perhaps over time we will know what they are and where they come from and what they want or what they are doing when we as the public see them captured on video. Time will hopefully provide a answer to what this type of entity is, because I for one would truly like to know.

Anyway, good posting, I added it to my dark shadow collection.

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 12:48 AM
link   
I have seen and heard a ghost before. If it was even a ghost, who knows what the hell it was, but it was not alive in the human sense.

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 11:06 AM
link   
I'll cast my vote for "bug on camera lens".

The bug is blurry because it is very close to the lens, and the focus on the camera is set for things farther away.

[edit on 8/7/2010 by Soylent Green Is People]

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 05:10 AM
link   
Hello, this video is from Petrich, Bulgaria. I live about 300 metres near the gas station. It is next to the graveyards. In my oppinion this is kinda bug landed on the cam. The building is about 10 years old and it was always been a gas station, never people died in there. I still dunno is it real ghost or not, but i bellive it is not
And no, there never were any stairs
edit on 18-9-2011 by baltiqta because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 12:03 PM
link   
nice

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 05:20 PM
link   

I have to say WOW to that video. I have no idea what that is moving across the room. I was thinking that it was a moth on the lens until it started to move up the wall and away. I think it may be something like a shadow person or and inter-dimensional.
Very nice find, thank you!

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 05:32 PM
link   
ill tell you what I think it is. I think it is a reflection of the guy that walks into the bottom right hand corner right when the video starts, then he " walks down the right isle that you cant see" thats when the shadow person appears, then when the real guy heads right to the cooler, the shadow person appears to go up, the when he opens the cooler to get his beer, the shadow person door opens.

also take into consideration the delay in the tape and the "skipping" of the shadow person. Maybe the shadow person is some type of reflection. Cool video though.

Im probably wrong.
edit on 26-10-2011 by MentalGiant because: (no reason given)

edit on 26-10-2011 by MentalGiant because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 08:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by mordok9

I have to say WOW to that video. I have no idea what that is moving across the room. I was thinking that it was a moth on the lens until it started to move up the wall and away. I think it may be something like a shadow person or and inter-dimensional.
Very nice find, thank you!

What makes you think it was really on the wall, rather than just an insect on the lens with the wall just being in the background?

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10   >>

join