It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ghost caught on surv. camera in gas station. New

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 11:15 AM
link   
41 23 54.28 n 23 12 23.03 e - coordinates to what seems to be the gas station in which this took place

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 11:17 AM
link   
This one was a good one. Another example of what is believed to be a spider on the camera:

Still shows at least a few legs on there.

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by DragonFire1024
I like how the people who are not posting any evidence to suggest it is a bug, but instead call people "delusional." If you don't want to look back on the thread and read examples of why its not a bug then that isn't my problem.

I also like how words are being put in the mouths of people as well. I never said it was any of these things and I never said it wasn't. I gave examples and if you want more, fine. I will be delighted to post as many images as I can.

In regards to the quality of the cameras, and given that the people who are insulting others call it "petrol", I will assume you are not in the US. If so, then also realize not all gas stations have the same cameras. Have you ever seen the size of them? Most are small...about the size of a package of 4 sticks of butter or smaller. For this to have been a bug, it would likely take up the entire screen.

My opinion: Likely a reflection of someone. How I don't know. I am not an expert by any means. Yes the video quality is not the best. But you cannot just call people names, not point out examples, then expect to be taken seriously. Just because we don't see it your way doesn't make anyone "delusional." What I see is a human figure. That is MY opinion. It MIGHT be a ghost it might not be one. So far the only "logical" answer I have seen is a reflection. So be it. Lets find more examples of this instead of stooping to a level of a 5 year old and calling people names.

Actually, I did provide evidence to support my hypothesis.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 11:21 AM
link   
This gave me instant uncontrolled shivers....I mean, it didn't stop until the video ended. I usually don't get that with any sort of video footage of ghosts because they're usually fake. But this one, looked real.

Creepy

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 11:28 AM
link   
Very interesting video, thanks for posting. I love seeing video like this, although it can't be explained right away at least it doesn't appear to be intentionally hoaxed. Keep em coming everyone!

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 11:33 AM
link   
Ok, I didn't read through six pages of bug vs shadow person vs ghost so forgive me if this has been pointed out already.

When the "thing" paused before going up to the left, you can see a shadow on the floor next to the "shadow". You have to look for it but it is there. I tend to lean towards the reflection of a person elsewhere in the store due to that.

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 11:37 AM
link   
I agree. As "good" as it looks, as far as the ever dodgy 'ghost footage' is concerned, it's more probably an insect roaming around on the lens. Nice post though, S&F for bringing something that is actually *new* to the table. It's been a while. However, aside from being a fun watch, I don't think there's much more to see here. Cute lil insect treading a camera lens, creating a spooky 'ghost illusion.'

Cheers,
Strype

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 11:44 AM
link   
reply to post by yigsstarhouse

I've seen something similar to this before or may even be the same video....

but what i'd like to ask is 'don't ghosts usually frequent the same places over and over?'

If so, why hasn't there been more footage on different dates?

I also think it could be a reflection of someone appearing then climbing some stairs before leaving the building...

[edit on 13-7-2010 by TruthxIsxInxThexMist]

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 11:49 AM
link   
I dont think you can find stairs in a gas station.
upload.wikimedia.org... this is what a bulgarian lukoil gas station looks like(the priest in the news footage said it was in lukoil station)

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lil Drummerboy
Thats cool
I wonder how they did that
survey cam huh? why is it moving so much
kinda looks like somebody is makin a film

'
'

[edit on 12-7-2010 by Lil Drummerboy]

did you watch a different movie or something.....the cam is pretty still..

Looks nothing like a movie being made...

Maybe a D movie from the 70's.....but this is new so no on that.

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 11:51 AM
link   
Wow a bug on the camera lense.

Most likely a small moth maybe a fly, possible a spider, who knows when the insect is on the lense it becomes pretty blurry.

But he way it "appears" looks like an insect flying and clumsily bumbing into the lense then landing on it...pausing...then crawling into the upper left corner housing of the lense (probably turning sideways at that point), makeing it look like this "shadow figure" is morphing?

Pretty convienant that the "shadow figure" if your gonna go this route, appears dead center of the camera. So it must have knowledge as to where the camera is pointed

Then it also "morphs" or "squishes" right at the edge of the cameras fov, again showing it has knowledge of exactly what area of space this camera covers

I'm gonna have to say 100% bug! Sorry.

Thanks for sharing the video though OP

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 11:52 AM
link   
wow, people really are desperate to believe, aren't they? i guess the ghost stopped by to fill up his ghostmobile and get some ghost beef jerky. i mean, come on people....

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 11:55 AM
link   
this is clearly a very small bug. maybe a gnat or a mosquito. it flies into the frame/onto the lens, walks around, pauses and flies out the the frame. end of story.

i love some of the explanations though: shadow ppl, jinn, layered video, reflections...too funny!

to hell with reason

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 12:10 PM
link   
this is a nice "bug", too.
www.youtube.com...

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 12:14 PM
link   
I think it´s only a reflection. The person in the right corner disappears and the "ghost" appears, at the end other way round.
Did you never watch reflections in glassy doors? First really fast and then, right before it seems to slam in the lock, its getting slower.
This would explain why the "ghost" seems to go upstairs, it´s because of the angle.

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 12:25 PM
link   
A transparent bug? Yea right....

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 12:28 PM
link   
S & F, Very good catch.

In my time as an Investigator of the paranormal, I have seen a few mists. It is always exciting to catch one. Also studying the paranormal, I have seen my fair share of bugs and other things giving off giving us False/Positives. This to me does not look like a bug.
The interesting thing is the movement of this mist, and how it floats to the corner only to disapate, bugs dont disapate.

Again, nice catch.

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 12:37 PM
link   
a bug? can anyone give videos examples of bugs doing that?

very weird video ... I dont know what it is, but I would like to hear the bug theory in more details, since my brain cant process a bug doing that ... I never saw any video with that ...

the movements were very specific ... in my opinion ... I dont know, its weird

to say its a bug, you need at least present another video or explaining exactly how the bug did that ...

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by DragonFire1024

See my post on Page 4 as to why its likely not a bug on the lens. And various other posts as to why its likely not a bug on the lens. I even posted images of examples of bugs on the lenses.

I am NOT saying it is a ghost or a shadow person, what I am saying that the bug theory is a bit far fetched. There are clear indications its a human figure. Whether that human is dead or alive or a reflection of someone in the store is beyond me. However, if a reflection, I would like to see more of this tape or other tapes to see if anyone else reflects in the same spot. If a reflection, how can that be done is what I wonder.

Assumption is wrong. Ghost maybe. Bug unlikely. I gave examples of bugs on lenses above in some edits to my post. I could find more, but I think I gave the general idea.

bug very likely as it is clearly 100% a bug on the lens ... and if you were showing examples of bugs on lenses you can now add this one to your list

[edit on 13/7/10 by King Loki]

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 12:39 PM
link   
reply to post by King Loki

can u please provide examples for us that dont know %$¨$# about that ?

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join