It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ghost caught on surv. camera in gas station. New

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 07:13 AM
link   
If you look at where this 'ghost' goes to at the end of video, to me, it looks as though there might be a ghost already there and this one has come to collect it? Or its fake lol!

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 07:15 AM
link   
reply to post by NoNzeNz

Originally posted by NoNzeNz

How exactly do you suppose he ran up stairs ?

possibility or I could be wrong

[edit on 13-7-2010 by Zeta Reticulan]

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 07:26 AM
link   
I'm sceptical on this one. If you freeze the moment before and after the shadow appears abruptly, the video also moves slightly up and then down and this could indicated the image was edited and altered. I don't believe we're viewing it from the surveillence camera footage it has been filmed from a computer screen? The floor is interesting/ mid grey pixels they look fake.

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 07:39 AM
link   
I would say it was something like a djin/shadow men as it fits the description but the first few frames of someone doing something at the beginning has debunked this for me...setup.

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 07:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by justine
I'm sceptical on this one. If you freeze the moment before and after the shadow appears abruptly, the video also moves slightly up and then down and this could indicated the image was edited and altered. I don't believe we're viewing it from the surveillence camera footage it has been filmed from a computer screen? The floor is interesting/ mid grey pixels they look fake.

lol the reason its moving is because someone is video taping the video off tv or something with a cam corder the actual camera in the real shot doesn't move, if you look at the video you can clearly see the outline of whatever he is taping it from, maybe a computer monitor or a tv ... but the security camera itself does not move.

its does look like a bug lands on the screen of the camera ... sounds like you can actually hear it land on the lens ... the just scuffles up to the top right of the camera.

[edit on 13/7/10 by King Loki]

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 07:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by NoNzeNz
reply to post by Zeta Reticulan

How exactly do you suppose he ran up stairs ?

he didnt....his movements are being distorted by a curved reflective surface

link   

Originally posted by alienesque
looks like a reflection to me..you can see how the reflection of the person seems to be affected by a fish eye type of lens making him appear smaller/larger as he moves.....maybe there was some glass in front of the camera or something...?

Originally posted by Zeta Reticulan
looks like someone running around the room with some effects added or reflections maybe a curved mirror.

I was thinking along the same line as the two of you. A reflection from a convex security mirror could account for the distorted shape shifting. The part where it looks like it's climbing stairs could be it turning a corner and heading down an aisle, for example.

link   
It's just a small masquito that was flying and landed on the camera lense. Then it walked up the lense until it decided to fly away again. The mosquito is so close that it is out of focus. It is out of the depth of field of the camera which causes the transparent look.

Things look trasnparent like that when they are reall small and really close, and out of focus.

[edit on 13-7-2010 by NineEleven11]

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 07:54 AM
link   
and whats that noise just before the thing appears..sounds like the film has been edited as the words have been cut...it sounds like the end part of a word that was spoken..

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 07:55 AM
link   
it's definitely a bug, any moderate experience filming and you would pick this up instantly.

like said, fullscreen it and pay attention, block out the room and look at the bug only, it flys in fast and lands, sits for a second, then starts walking on the lense to the top left corner.

it appears blurry because the camera is focused on the room which is far away, and the bug is so close.

if you dont believe me get yourself a camera, focus on something far away and then put a bug on your lense.

cameras do not see the world the same way our eyes/brains do.

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 07:58 AM
link   
This is from Bulgaria and in the news snippet they say that the gas station was not blessed by a priest since the last owner took over, and maybe that`s the reason why its haunted. According to the guy being interviewed it`s unlikely to be a bug or fake footage, but even though unlikely it is still possible.

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 08:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Lil Drummerboy

they were making a film. there is a guy recording a monitor.. the guy's hand is shaking but the monitor is still. i do have to say what ever place that is has a very good quality security system.

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 08:03 AM
link   
I highly doubt we will ever find out the truth on Ghosts,
I believe in them, well I've seen things that I can't explain so I call them ghosts but who knows what they could be.
If only some guy comes out with thise huge book from the future or something and explains everything about ghosts/spirits and aliens, ah yes if only...

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 08:06 AM
link   
reply to post by tedpi

it seems like you speak bulgarian. is there anything said about where this gas station is located, area, town ?

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 08:09 AM
link   
I haven't read all the posts, but to me it almost looks like an overlay of two different feeds, with one of them from a CCTV camera that is positioned at a much more perpendicular angle to the person that's walked under it. Notice how the shdow doesn't seem to walk up stairs, but seems more to be walking on a surface that is tilted in reference to the background image itself. Like the feed is showing footage from two distinctly different camera angles at the same time.

I'm a pretty easy mark when it comes to CCTV footage, but this one has this one obvious issue that leaves me skeptical.

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 08:24 AM
link   
Looks like the reflection of the woman that's in the lower right of the camera as the video starts. It seems as if the video is sped up, but you can't tell because of the text overlay on the video.

Maybe it's a ghost. But, more than likely it's the "perfect" reflection from either the floor to the lens cover or some other odd combination. I'd like to see a layout of the store and see if there is a hallway or stairway off to the right that would allow such a reflection.

[edit on 13-7-2010 by tyranny22]

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 08:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by zabby
I highly doubt we will ever find out the truth on Ghosts,
I believe in them, well I've seen things that I can't explain so I call them ghosts but who knows what they could be.
If only some guy comes out with thise huge book from the future or something and explains everything about ghosts/spirits and aliens, ah yes if only...

i believe in 'ghosts' too...just not sure what they are...my family has experienced many many totally unexplainable things...my mother and sister were visting my grandmother once when an ornament just flew off a shelf right across the room...3 or 4 meters straight across the room...they freaked out and said 'what the hell was that'..and my grandmother just said calmly..'oh..that happens all the time...'

she thought it was an ornamental vase...when my mum looked at it it turns out it was an urn she had bought at a flea market..

aren't old people great....

my grandmother had a near death experience too and lots of other weird stuff has happened to us all...so i do believe theres a lot more to reality than our everyday experiences let us see....but...this video is not a video of a 'ghost'...

[edit on 13-7-2010 by alienesque]

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 08:37 AM
link   
Im going to go along with bug, also..it looks like a flying wood roach..it comes in for a landing, fast..and walks up the lens..

Sorry, Id like to see a real ghost, myself..but Im afraid this is just an insect.

If you're expecting a ghost, that's what you are going to see..

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 08:41 AM
link   
Clearly, this is the ghost of someone who died climbing the walls of a convenience store. Either that or a bug that landed on the camera lens. The choice is yours.

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 09:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Gumerk

I believe in ghosts, but in this case I vote for a bug on the camera lens. Probably what we call a mud dauber, looking to build a mud case for its eggs.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join