It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ghost caught on surv. camera in gas station. New

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 12:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by fixer1967
I think this is the first good video of a shadow person.
No one knows what a shadow person really is but I feel this goes to help prove they are real what ever they are. That is one good thing about cameras being every where. We are going to start seeing more things like this.
You can try all you want to catch something on camera but you never will. All the good stuff is going to be caught by chance just as this was.

Thank you for saying that, I was wondering if that had any resemblance to a shadow person. I know some folks around here have seen them so I am hoping one of them will tell if that is what they look like.

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 03:44 AM
link   
Gotta say this is one of the better videoes I've seen of Ghosts, I'll be showing everyone at work about this one when I get there. We love all this kinda stuff. Nice find.

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 04:50 AM
link   
as said in the posts before, the original footage would be important to look at closely.
lets start a race, first one to put the original up in highres wins.

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 05:11 AM
link   
The movement of the shape does not suggest a bug, unless the bug can walk sideways, upwards.

If it is a spirit, the movement up what appears to be stairs as others have spotted is interesting, suggestive of residual haunting, that being of a spirit that is repeating what it did when it was alive over and over, also known as the stone tape theory, when the theory goes the surroundings absorb energies of an event and replay them later in time again and again.

Interesting things to find out would be:

1) Architectural history. Did the building used to have stairs in the spot where the apparent manifestation seemed to go up invisible stairs?

2) Is the video system or camera faulty? A thorough health check on the equipment would be needed. Experts in the field of video and CCTV systems should be called upon to review the footage and give their thoughts.

3) Has the staff experienced any activity that is unexplained, and which they may attribute to the paranormal.

4) Any reports of insect infestation of the building?

If the above four have been proven to be satisfactory to warrant it, a paranormal investigation should then be carried out, and perhaps the case itself kept under review and observation.

Many thanks for sharing!

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 05:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by gimme_some_truth
I thought this was going to be that video with that blue "ghost" at a gas station that ultimately ended up just being a plastic bag or a bug or something ( If my memory serves me)

Hehe, I thought the same until I saw "new" in the title.

It looks like a "ghost" when you're looking for a ghost, but as someone else stated, it also looks like a "bug" when you're looking for a bug. I'd have to see the original higher quality video to look for bug legs, wings, or something before ruling the paranormal out.

The thing that makes me doubt it's a bug is how it seems to change shape/fade in & out like another poster said. I just watched again, and it got me thinking about how small of a bug it would've had to be to only cover just a small portion of the lens?

I found this video which seems to be the news with the same footage supposedly recorded from the news. lol Also, this video was posted in 2008. Anyone speak Bulgarian? =P

Edit: Upon watching it more.. if you pay close attention to it's initial appearance, it does look a lot like a bug landing on the lens. Watch it on full screen and you'll see what I mean.

[edit on 13-7-2010 by cLOUDDEAD]

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 06:15 AM
link   
To be honest i think it was a little moth like bug that landed on the camera screen, and is blurry due to out of focus, and its just moving around....

Just my thoughts.

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 06:21 AM
link   
reply to post by cLOUDDEAD

nice find, cLOUDDEAD.
in the original youtube video, i think to hear the man say "here", i suppose its english. now where is this gas station ? bulgaria or an english speaking part of the world ? i will try to do some research and post later.

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 06:21 AM
link   
LOL!!!! I love how the ghost appears dead center of the video and exited stage left.

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 06:26 AM
link   
This is not some highres camera we're dealing with here folks. Wouldn't that ghost be seen with the naked eye?

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 06:32 AM
link   
the video said in bulgaria, but seems to me it is in serbian tv.
here is another angle: www.youtube.com...

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 06:35 AM
link   
I beleive its fake...watch the video again...the shadow of the ghost remains on the top left corner of the video for some time and suddenly disappears. its edited dudes...leave it!

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 06:35 AM
link   
looks like a reflection to me..you can see how the reflection of the person seems to be affected by a fish eye type of lens making him appear smaller/larger as he moves.....maybe there was some glass in front of the camera or something...?

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 06:37 AM
link   

looks like someone running around the room with some effects added or reflections maybe a curved mirror.

[edit on 13-7-2010 by Zeta Reticulan]

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 06:40 AM
link   
I have seen something like this in real life back in iraq when i lived there. its not a ghost, people in iraq say its jinn. a being that lives on earth with us humans but we cant see each other.

rituals can open a stargate between our world and theirs and therefore they can travel to ours and posses us or do as they wish. most of them are bad and worl for satan apparently, they also serve the satanic elites.

think of alladins genie, he fulfils 3 wishes and you set him free, same with these beings, they find humans very attractive and they usually live in forests, public toilets and grave yards.

info on jinn

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 06:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Zeta Reticulan

How exactly do you suppose he ran up stairs ?

link   

Originally posted by Zeta Reticulan

looks like someone running around the room with some effects added or reflections maybe a curved mirror.

[edit on 13-7-2010 by Zeta Reticulan]

my thoughts exactly..you can clearly see the effects of a curved reflective surface..

link   
Wow.

This is tres cool. Although I'm confused about the smoky color.
Think I will have to go with a shadow person, as well.

If it's not a real entity, it's computer generated, because it's too humanoid to be an insect. You can see arms and legs moving (of the human variety).

Wish we had more information on the building......were there previously stairs there, how old is it, and the like.

Is there anyway we could get this information?

*At the beginning he slides in like Tom Cruise.

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 06:47 AM
link   
Don't think its a bug.

If you look closely the image is definitely walking up steps at one point. Is there other security cameras outside? Maybe one on a storage room that is up a flight of steps? Any chance I wonder.

It just looks like an image of a guy walking up steps that got itself onto current footage. A lot of these cheap places will still use tape to record. It could be old image on tape or feed from another camera outside.

to be a ghost/spirit on a camera as a dark image just seems not to fit. the darkness of image doesn't make sense.

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 06:49 AM
link   
Intresting, good find OP.
A shadow person, it might be, although I find it strange that its caught on camera.
Id think if these ``beings`` excist, that they be low on radar.

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 07:01 AM
link   
Smoke monster from out of lost

2nd line

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join