It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ghost caught on surv. camera in gas station. New

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+44 more 
posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 11:22 PM
link   
Just saw this in my yt travels tonight. It was caught on a surv. camera in a gas station. It is interesting because it is in daylight not total darkness. Im sure people will debunk it away, but still kind of cool to watch. Never know...

In case video doesnt work:

Ghost in gas station

[edit on 13-7-2010 by yigsstarhouse]

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 11:26 PM
link   
S & F cause it made me go..

WTF

good find and thanks for sharing.

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 11:32 PM
link   
Looks like a dark blurry image climbing up stairs and then climbing into something when it reaches the top. I don't know

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 11:33 PM
link   
Thats cool
I wonder how they did that
survey cam huh? why is it moving so much
kinda looks like somebody is makin a film

'
'

[edit on 12-7-2010 by Lil Drummerboy]

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 11:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Gumerk

Yeah I was wondering if stairs may have ever been there at some time in the history of the building. Actually would like to know any of the history of the building like if someone died or whatever. Looks like he climbs up into a attic or something... weird for sure

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 11:39 PM
link   
Ghost gives a certain defination that limits the possibilities...aka, a ghost is the spirit of a dead person.
Although this appears generally odd, I wouldn't say its a ghost...not to say its definately not mind you, just out of all the possiblities, why ghost...why not, say, a interdimensional being, or a new form of weather anomoly caught on cam...

I initially was going to say its a bug, but the sideways movement didn't seem very identifiable...its a hmm video that proves nothing overall...but is a interesting watch, so star and flag for you

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 11:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lil Drummerboy
Thats cool
I wonder how they did that
survey cam huh? why is it moving so much
kinda looks like somebody is makin a film

'
'

[edit on 12-7-2010 by Lil Drummerboy]

The camera is stationary
There is a person video taping a TV showing the footage...mostly to be redundant I guess

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 11:45 PM
link   
Wow this one is pretty cool. Didn't that door open a little before it went up the wall like there were stairs there?

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 11:50 PM
link   
reply to post by yigsstarhouse

that is good!

i'm gonna watch it again a few times
it looks very much like what my instinct says "energy" looks like - but i've never seen anything even close to this with my own

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 11:53 PM
link   
Strange. You guys are right in saying that it looks like it is climbing a staircase.
Thank you for sharing this with us, I love "ghost" videos.

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 11:55 PM
link   
If this video has is totally genuine I can't think of a 100% definitive answer as to what that could be, but if it's been altered, it's not that hard at all to add a blurry, moving, dark, translucent thing such as that.

Still very interesting though, and one of the more convincing videos of an apparition that I've seen...

link   
reply to post by crazydaisy

which door? the far right door of the three white ones?

what i find somewhat fascinating is how he travels REAL fast to the middle and then slows down after pausing for an extra long moment.

and at the very top of his "climb" he seems to condense into a thicker darker shape.

link   

Originally posted by queenannie38
reply to post by yigsstarhouse

that is good!

i'm gonna watch it again a few times
it looks very much like what my instinct says "energy" looks like - but i've never seen anything even close to this with my own

I would think "energy" might "look" different, but who knows. I was thinking maybe something more along the lines of a "Shadow Person?" Though I wouldn't know because I have never seen one. Maybe others that have might have a clue to That at least!

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 11:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by queenannie38
reply to post by crazydaisy

which door? the far right door of the three white ones?

what i find somewhat fascinating is how he travels REAL fast to the middle and then slows down after pausing for an extra long moment.

and at the very top of his "climb" he seems to condense into a thicker darker shape.

Yeah, the figure pauses as if it were thinking about its next move, and it got to that point very fast, then almost stopping on a dime so to speak.

+14 more 
posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 12:01 AM
link   
Some see ghosts where others see bugs on the camera case. It's a bug from what I can see.

+9 more 
posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 12:03 AM
link   
Insect on the surveillance camera lens.

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 12:09 AM
link   
I thought this was going to be that video with that blue "ghost" at a gas station that ultimately ended up just being a plastic bag or a bug or something ( If my memory serves me)

That said, it is an interesting video. Kind of hard to get an accurate look since it is a video of a video... That always bugs me when I cannot look at the original.

While I do believe in ghosts, having had numerous experiences myself ( A story for another time) it looks like it could be after effects or even a bug on the lens...

I don't know. My gut is telling me there is an explanation for this that does not involve ghosts...

I just don't know. I wish we could see the original footage and not a video of a video...

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 12:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Asperglar
Insect on the surveillance camera lens.

Why would a bug fade in and out, and how would it step? Seems to me if it was on the lens itself, it would pretty much keep same density.

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 12:13 AM
link   
I love these vids myself. Maybe it's a video compression artifact, but It seems to have a slight reflection in the linoleum before it rises.

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 12:30 AM
link   
I think this is the first good video of a shadow person.
No one knows what a shadow person really is but I feel this goes to help prove they are real what ever they are. That is one good thing about cameras being every where. We are going to start seeing more things like this.
You can try all you want to catch something on camera but you never will. All the good stuff is going to be caught by chance just as this was.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join