It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It's no laughing matter !!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 10:40 PM
link   
Not sure how much interest there will be for such a thread here on ATS but lets give it a try anyway ...

The world is full of bad news and impending doom , does that mean we can't find a bit of humor in any of this , God no this is ATS after all !!

Here is my task to all of you ...

Lets hear your best joke that is related one way or another to a current news story !

New flash .... BP have stopped the oil leek !! They managed to get a huge wedding ring around the well and now it has stopped putting out !!

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 10:47 PM
link   

How Government Works Once upon a time the government had a vast scrap yard in the middle of a desert. Congress said,"Someone may steal from it at night." So they created a night watchman position and hired a person for the job. Then Congress said,"How does the watchman do his job without instruction?" So they created a planning department and hired two people, one person to write the instructions, and one person to do time studies. Then Congress said,"How will we know the night watchman is doing the tasks correctly?" So they created a Quality Control department and hired two people. One to do the studies and one to write the reports. Then Congress said,"How are these people going to get paid?" So they created the following positions, a time keeper, and a payroll officer, then hired two people. Then Congress said,"Who will be accountable for all of these people?" So they created an administrative section and hired three people, an Administrative Officer, Assistant Administrative Officer, and a Legal Secretary. Then Congress said,"We have had this command in operation for one year and we are $18,000 over budget, we must cutback overall cost." So they laid off the night watchman.

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 10:51 PM
link   
Though I may not always agree... ah what the heck their jokes...

How many birthers does it take to change a light bulb?

Ten. One to change the bulb, and nine to explain how it is a liberal conspiracy to have them burn out in a month.

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 11:00 PM
link   

Pretty good so far , star for each of you !

[edit on 12-7-2010 by Max_TO]

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 11:04 PM
link   
Q: What's the main problem with Barack Obama jokes?
A: His followers don't think they're funny and everyone else doesn't think they're jokes.

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 11:25 PM
link   
reply to post by kyred

Haha so true.

I remember an old headline about the vatican scandal that made me laugh.
Holy Water-Gate: The Search for the Pope's "Deep Throat"...

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 12:02 AM
link   
star kyred

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 01:01 AM
link   
You keep the change, I'll keep my freedom.
2nd line reserved for a witty comment.

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 01:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by LususNaturae
roses are dead,
violets won't bloom,
now we're in iraq,
hey look a- KABLOOM!

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 05:28 AM
link   
Q: What's the fastest way to break up a bingo game in Baghdad?

A: You shout out, "B-52"

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 06:20 AM
link   
reply to post by MrsBlonde

lol, good joke.

Sums up the west.

new topics

top topics

join