It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

White House is now Backpedaling from NASA's Tasks assigned by President Obama

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by jdub297
reply to post by luxordelphi

Excuse me, but which news outlet has reported on this matter?

If you haven't seen it or read it already, does it really matter?

The bottom line is that you WON'T see it or read it on Obama;s sycophant MSM.

jw

But you probably will see it on Fox news.
Which is my entire point about this president, he's being built up to fall so that they can elect another puppet government come 2012, this time they'll have you vote republican so we can get Sarah palin, who is another obvious puppet. It means they get to implement their actual plans while having a puppet government say they wont next term, then they'll switch it and we'll all be hoping democrats get into power come 2016.
It's all a way to keep them in power. Thats also why she has taken control of the tea party, its a fantastic way to take any power out of the common mans hands.

[edit on 14-7-2010 by hippomchippo]

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by hippomchippo

Which is my entire point about this president, he's being built up to fall so that they can elect another puppet government come 2012

Get a hold of yourslef man, you are at the brink of losing it. Are you suggesting that every policy this POTUS and his cronies put forward are the work of Fox News?

This is a real conspieracy.

And Sarah Palin didn't hijack anything, as she is the Darling of the Tea Party and they chose her. The party no matter how much the Republicans think they are on its side, its not true. Tea Party is on the side of the Constitution, if you are a Republican and you forgot about the constitution...out you go. The Democrats don't even know about the consitution.

Now back to the backpedaling, the initial coverage about Bolden going where no NASA member has gone before was covered by Fox News. Because of the lunacy behind such a step and the American public becoming aware of the Lunacy in the WH....the WH and Obumbus cried uncle & backpedaled.

No wonder you toons are so perplexed as to where this news came from and why Obama suddenly did the "1-2 Step"

[edit on 14-7-2010 by prionace glauca]

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by prionace glauca

Which is my entire point about this president, he's being built up to fall so that they can elect another puppet government come 2012

Get a hold of yourslef man, you are at the brink of losing it. Are you suggesting that every policy this POTUS and his cronies put forward are the work of Fox News?

This is a real conspieracy.

And Sarah Palin didn't hijack anything, as she is the Darling of the Tea Party and they chose her. The party no matter how much the Republicans think they are on its side, its not true. Tea Party is on the side of the Constitution, if you are a Republican and you forgot about the constitution...out you go. The Democrats don't even know about the consitution.

Now back to the backpedaling, the initial coverage about Bolden going where no NASA member has gone before was covered by Fox News. Because of the lunacy behind such a step and the American public becoming aware of the Lunacy in the WH....the WH and Obumbus cried uncle & backpedaled.

No one you toons are so perplexed as to where this news came from and why Obama suddenly did the "1-2 Step"

Did you actually read my post? I wasn't suggesting AT ALL that fox news is responsible for ANYTHING.
I'm saying that they're using Republicans now as a controlled opposition, good lord you need some reading skills, it's the way they can implement policies the american people don't like, by saying their other puppets totally won't do that if you elect them next time, which we ALL know is a lie.
ALL major media outlets are controlled.
And why do you think Sarah Pallin is pretty much heading the tea party now?
CONTROLLED OPPOSITION.

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Did you actually read my post? I wasn't suggesting AT ALL that fox news is responsible for ANYTHING.
I'm saying that they're using Republicans now as a controlled opposition, good lord you need some reading skills.

Holy Poopers Batman, just click the reply button as I know you are replying to me.

Plus I did read your reply, might want to re read mine. You are coming to the conclusion that Fox News told Obama to enact these hated policies so that Fox News can use the Republicans to fight against those hated policies and ultimately get the public to vote Republican.

What are you smoking over there? and if you aren't smoking anything you might have a real conspiracy on your hands here.

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by prionace glauca

I'm saying that they're using Republicans now as a controlled opposition, good lord you need some reading skills.

Holy Poopers Batman, just click the reply button as I know you are replying to me.

Plus I did read your reply, might want to re read mine. You are coming to the conclusion that Fox News told Obama to enact these hated policies so that Fox News can use the Republicans to fight against those hated policies and ultimately get the public to vote Republican.

What are you smoking over there? and if you aren't smoking anything you might have a real conspiracy on your hands here.

Oh wow, so all you have to say is i'm doing drugs? Grow up.
I'm saying that both the republican party and the democrats are controlled.
I'm saying that Obama is enacting stupid policies now because TPTB are confident the majority of americans are going to elect republicans next term.
THATS why you're seeing Fox news blast obama on these things, so people who actually disagree with the policies are being implemented start to think that the republicans might not be so bad next term.
And I'm also saying that the tea party has been divided and conquered and they were the only real hope for america that has been extinguished due to Pallin and others who are going to make sure that the tea party never gets in any actual position of power.
But sure, you can believe im in some weird ass conspiracy where Fox news is at the head of the table

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Oh wow, so all you have to say is i'm doing drugs? Grow up.

Cigarette smoking can also lead to euphoric effect that eventually lead to typing somthing and not realizing what one is typing. Assume much? Though Cigarettes aren't treated like drugs yet, Obama is heading that way. Dunhill Blues are the bomb-diggity.

I'm saying that both the republican party and the democrats are controlled.

Ah, I see backpedaling. No where did you mention any controll over the democrats. But granted you are saying this now, and I agree with this.

I'm saying that Obama is enacting stupid policies now because TPTB are confident the majority of americans are going to elect republicans next term.

Umm, where were you when Fox and many others were warning against such policies. Just do simple youtube search for all of those videos or a google search starting from year 2006.

THATS why you're seeing Fox news blast obama on these things, so people who actually disagree with the policies are being implemented start to think that the republicans might not be so bad next term.

Just refer to the reply above.

And I'm also saying that the tea party has been divided and conquered and they were the only real hope for america that has been extinguished due to Pallin and others who are going to make sure that the tea party never gets in any actual position of power.

The Tea Party has not been divided or conquered. Though you might like to believe so, but that doesn't make it the truth. Tea Party favors conservatism, that is something even majority of the Republicans lack. The party is made of individuals from all parties, race, creed, class, & socioeconomic status. No one can controll them, and they will only support those who believe in the US Constitution and the Founding Fathers. Just look at how many Republicans the Tea Party has taken out already in Primaries, and they even a support a Democrat because Sarah Palin is sponsoring that Democrat....WoW. That must be news to you.

But sure, you can believe im in some weird ass conspiracy where Fox news is at the head of the table

Well Fox News is at the Head of the Ratings Table, of course you probably think everyone who watches Fox News is a dumb no body who can't decide for themselves. Keep thinking that, it might be the only thing that makes you sleep at night.

ETA: Please use the Reply function as massive quotes are against T&C.

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Cigarette smoking can also lead to euphoric effect that eventually lead to typing somthing and not realizing what one is typing. Assume much? Though Cigarettes aren't treated like drugs yet, Obama is heading that way. Dunhill Blues are the bomb-diggity.

Cigarettes aren't drugs? Oh ok, Obama shouldn't be trying to classify cigarettes as drugs? That's ridiculous, one of the most harmful substances on the planet, this might be the one good thing Obama is doing.
But nice pretending that you meant cigarettes though.

Ah, I see backpedaling. No where did you mention any controll over the democrats. But granted you are saying this now, and I agree with this.

Not backpedaling, I'm not a democrat and I said they were all controlled, reread please?

Umm, where were you when Fox and many others were warning against such policies. Just do simple youtube search for all of those videos or a google search starting from year 2006.

I don't watch fox news and does it really matter? They're all controlled by the same people, you're just proving my point, they're faking opposition to the bills so people will vote republican next term instead of independant.

The Tea Party has not been divided or conquered. Though you might like to believe so, but that doesn't make it the truth. Tea Party favors conservatism, that is something even majority of the Republicans lack. The party is made of individuals from all parties, race, creed, class, & socioeconomic status. No one can controll them, and they will only support those who believe in the US Constitution and the Founding Fathers. Just look at how many Republicans the Tea Party has taken out already in Primaries, and they even a support a Democrat because Sarah Palin is sponsoring that Democrat....WoW. That must be news to you.

I like how you read my above where I said both are controlled, then try to prove tea party isn't controlled by saying pallin is sponsering a democrat.
Pallin is a shill, no matter how hard you try to think she isn't.

Well Fox News is at the Head of the Ratings Table, of course you probably think everyone who watches Fox News is a dumb no body who can't decide for themselves. Keep thinking that, it might be the only thing that makes you sleep at night.

Nope, I think all people who watch any form of main stream news are dumb people who can't decide for themselves

ETA: Please use the Reply function as massive quotes are against T&C.

I'll try my best mr authority.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join