It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Would you play GOLF or Save the Gulf?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 09:31 PM
link   
The Republican National Commitee started a website asking those very same questions.

GOLF or GULF

Which 5 of the President's leisure activities or missteps during this
environmental disaster have made you the most angry?

From the list on the left, drag and drop your Top 5 to the right.
When you're done, hit save to create a personal page to share with your friends.

In Interactive Website, RNC Pokes Fun at Obama Leisure Time During Oil Spill

On the website "Golf or Gulf," released Monday, the RNC lists 13 drag and drop items articulating administration actions and asks, "Which 5 of the President's leisure activities or missteps during this environmental disaster have made you the most angry?"

Complete with animation of gushing oil, the website allows people to create their lists and send them to friends.

Quite interesting and also allows for facts to be checked for the naysayers as for sure they would come in here barking as usual denying everything or crying "RACISM".

Below is a screen shot of my Top 5 blunders.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/03f7d1dfef2e.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 01:18 AM
link   
maybe Obama misunderstood that there would be
oil soaked "birdies" !!!!!

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 02:14 AM
link   
Do you guys have a checklist or something you're using to match Obama one-for-one with Bush>

73. Show Obama playing golf during troubled times...check!

I'm not a fan of either man...I don't hold false idols...but this is truly pitiful. One thing I will say is that at least Obama didn't SAY he wouldn't play golf in troubled times and then publicly show just how big a hypocrite he was.

"Now watch this drive."

[edit on 7/13/2010 by ~Lucidity]

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 02:21 AM
link   
Lol! Funny.

I find it wonderful to watch the seemingly bitter venom dripping tit-for-tat of the demublikans and the republikrats. Keep it up! I'll bet you're going to get a few die hard folks really stirred up in their programming to use those bolds! lol!

If you ask me- I wouldn't go play golf, but I would find something else to do if I were the minion President with some ghostly hand shoved so far into my rectum that my mouth moved without me even knowing it.

So for me- I vote "golf"!

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 02:26 AM
link   
This reminds me of the movie Fahrenheit 9/11. During a scene in the film. Michael Moore discusses the failures of the two War in the Middle East; which he brings how former President Bush just played golf. Seems every president since President Eisenhower would rather golf then govern our country.
Here's another video from Fahrenheit 9/11

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 03:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Romantic_Rebel

Hey RR, that assumes that the Executive Branch runs the government ;-)

I'm figuring with all the Czars, Directors, Secretaries and Cabinetmen, these Execs really only need a morning meeting and a cell update throughout the day.

... all of which assumes that the Executive Branch- one of 3 (or 4 if you want to count ATS
branches of said 'government' actually can run this blob of congealed bureaucracy at all.

new topics

top topics

join