It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

193 Year Old Man Who Lives In My Woods: More Relevant Than Ever

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 11:06 PM
link   
Thank you for sharing your lovely story. I'm glad to know that more and more members of ATS are becoming conscious and aware of our spirit. I was first drawn here by conspiracy theories, but now a much conscious and converted man once we go beyond and above the veil of all the conspiracies, and found that we are all souls and are all part of the divinity in a journey of life.

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 11:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by SphinxMontreal
Hard to believe the USA once had enlightened individuals who so eloquently documented the plight of the common man. And what does the country have as the equivalent today? Rap music. Oh my.

Hey we are ok for we got eloquent statesmen like stuttering blubbering Barney Franks to lead us today.

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 12:29 AM
link   
What an uplifting post! You have the hallmarks of a good storyteller, which we are all too short of nowadays. Methinks that I should acquire a copy of "Civil Disobedience" to digest his words. It would be good if his words like Paine's "Common Sense" that rallied a people behind the revolution were to be distributed across the nation to awaken the American spirit of '76 again! His words reminded me of Jefferson's who once penned a few words with great weight that I hold them close to my own heart whenever an election draws nigh: "If a man is unfit to govern himself how can he bit fit to govern someone else?" It's sad that we have forgotten the calibre and real character of these men and the Founding Fathers who left a legacy that remains all but standing over 200 years later no thanks to the dumbed down educators, corrupt burearats etal. that have shredded the constitution and bill of rights till it is no longer recognizable except to those who have eyes to see and ears to hear...

<< 1  2  3   >>

join