It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Metoerite taken

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2004 @ 08:58 PM
link   
A long time ago, my Grandmother was sitting in her trailer in a recliner minding her own business when all of the sudden something crashed through her trailer from the roof to the floor. It left no burn marks, but underneath her trailer she found a large rock about the size of a deflated football. She was lucky she was not on the sofa. She kept it for a while until (I think I remember her saying) the state police came and took it from her. She has since passed away so I cannot ask her the specifics, but my mother has confirmed that she was telling the truth and she even recalls her having to fix the trailer because it left quite a mess of shredded sheet metal.

Well to get to the point, I was wondering if there is some sort of national record that records these when they are confiscated? I would like to know if they keep record of the person that recovers it and what exactly they do with these rocks or meteorites when they study them.

Any information or links on the subject would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Kata.

posted on Jun, 15 2004 @ 09:00 PM
link   
Probably I would just contact the local or state police of where it was taken from. If they confiscated something, then there should be a record.

posted on Jun, 15 2004 @ 09:31 PM
link   
Well they didnt come for the one that landed on my property yet! Itz not big but the weird thing about it is that were it hit all the plants died and itz black

posted on Jun, 16 2004 @ 09:14 AM
link   
Did you touch it. Doesn't sound like a very good idea. It might have some hazzardous effects.

posted on Jun, 16 2004 @ 10:29 AM
link   
Well iam still alive so i guess it didnt have an effect on me/ it happened 2 months ago

posted on Jun, 17 2004 @ 12:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Warhappy
Well iam still alive so i guess it didnt have an effect on me/ it happened 2 months ago

Get sick lately? Does the meteorite smell funny? Tell ya what, if you don't want it, I'll take it off ur hands for ya, hehe.

join