It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Michelle Obama Rouses NAACP Before Vote Condemning 'Racist' Elements of Tea Party

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 09:29 PM
link   
The Obama's hate white people so much they surrounded themselves full of rich white CEO's in their administration.

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 09:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by David9176
The Obama's hate white people so much they surrounded themselves full of rich white CEO's in their administration.

Those Rich white people are Slave owners or Union Bosses, take your pick at whatever you want to call them. Also did I mention they also hate their own kind, its like the Lion eating their own young....they will do anything to survive or as in the rich CEO case, to have Power.

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 09:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by David9176

If it wasn't for "White Guilt" Obama would have never been elected. Obama just reserved space in his administration for the most guilty.

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 10:10 PM
link   
reply to post by prionace glauca

Thank You My Friend for those great Videos you attached for us.

WTFover, You got my vote

Well Remember the NASA reaching out to Muslims
I guess they figured out that's not such a good idea or some body with a Brain told them it was not NASA's job.
quote from www.foxnews.com...

Muslim Outreach Not the Job of NASA, White House Says,[ White House Press Secretary Robert Gibbs said Monday that NASA Administrator Charles Bolden must have misspoken when he told Al Jazeera last month that one of his top priorities is to reach out to Muslim countries.] end quote

OK, now my question to every one that replied to this thread and I THANK YOU.
The question is, Who Has Enough BALLS, not Brains, But BALLS to tell that Racist Wife of our so called President, She Is Wrong, Who in that administration is going to tell her, Slavery Ended over 100 years ago and No One in America Living Today Owned A Slave.

Not only that, but who well tell her, that in parts of Africa to this day they still deal in and own slaves, maybe even some of her relatives.

She is a Racist in my opinion and so is Obama. They allow The New Black Panther Party to go around and promote the murder of Whites and their Babies and Children.

Has anyone here heard them denounce this action by the New Black Panthers?

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 03:51 AM
link   
reply to post by guohua

Has anyone here heard them denounce this action by the New Black Panthers?

Of course not. They directed Holder to stop any prosecution against them, too.

This latest screed by Michelle Obama is very, very troubling. I have never heard a First Lady denouncing a group of Americans as racist without any proof. She is doing it only because her hubby is so low in the polls and the elections are around the corner.

The scary part is....if the POTUS election were held today, Barry-O would win it hands down. People still haven't woke up to his tricks and deceit. There are still too many Peggy Joseph's around who are too stupid to listen, but are registered voters:

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 02:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Carseller4

If it wasn't for "White Guilt" Obama would have never been elected.

LOL.

Yeah, white guilt. Must be the same thing that happens when people vote in Republicans.....they must feel guilt for the top .1 percent of the wealthiest in this country?

*SNIP RUDE REMARK*

[edit on 13-7-2010 by David9176]

Mod Edit: Please Review the Following Link: Courtesy Is Mandatory

[edit on Tue Jul 13 2010 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 03:18 PM
link   
reply to post by David9176

I don't understand. What is your issue? Are you upset because the top .1% of earners are white? Or Republican?

If you don't understand that the Obama election was the first of its' kind in history, and was made possible at least in part b/c of white guilt, then I don't know what to say, except... keep on apologizing for the blacks, keep on hating Republicans (now that makes a lot of sense! ), and keep on being a self-hater, if that is what you believe.

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Didn't know that the Black Panther Party actually publicly said they want to kill White people and babies. Yet the Obamas don't give a crap about this because they're black?

F**king unbelievable. Hope they get out of the white house in 2013.

[edit on 13-7-2010 by ItsAConspiracy]

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 03:26 PM
link   
reply to post by mishigas

I don't understand. What is your issue? Are you upset because the top .1% of earners are white? Or Republican?

I'm making the same point he was.

At least some people must feel guilt for the wealthiest .1 percent, billionaires, if they vote for Republicans as they always cut their taxes.

We can make these stupid ass claims all day and it doesn't mean S.

Or how about the majority of white racists will vote Republican?

Let's talk about that too.....

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 04:25 PM
link   
Just wanted to say that I hope people do not fall prey to the current racial tensions "propaganda" being all hyped up. It is all over the place and it is just to divide us so we do not come after them, that is the bankers and politicians. If they can get the people at each others throat they win and they have been doing this for years, all the way back to the civil war (more about money than slavery, but I will save that story for another time)
All of the racial and immigration "tension" stories are all about distracting us and getting us all hot an bothered so we do not see what is really happening. It is all talk and posturing....DO NOT FALL FOR THIS TACTIC.
So do not get angry with the first lady, LAUGH AT HER, because we know something she does not. We are all Americans and we are United, so give it up, because we are awake and will not fall for this fecal matter they are dishing out.
By the way, my African American, Mexican American, Iranian American brothers and sisters are not falling for this either. Let them spew their hate because it will not work this time....WE ARE ON TO THEM AND WE WILL NOT BE DIVIDED. We are coming to get you bankers and politicians and we are laughing at you.

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Isn't it ironic that these are the same people who say we cant call all Muslims terrorists, because its just a small minority that are extremists? How can anyone take these hypocrites seriously? Not to mention the NAACP's racist practices and will not allow white people in their organization, or how about how they attack blacks who don't fall in to line as "uncle toms" and "house 'n-word's"?

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hudson
Isn't it ironic that these are the same people who say we cant call all Muslims terrorists, because its just a small minority that are extremists? How can anyone take these hypocrites seriously? Not to mention the NAACP's racist practices and will not allow white people in their organization, or how about how they attack blacks who don't fall in to line as "uncle toms" and "house 'n-word's"?

You sir made the most valid argument in this thread. I agree wholeheartedly in the hypocrisy presented before us by these loony toons who try to deny the use of the label terrorist because the guilty party is only a minority compared to the entire followers of that faith. Then they should readily apply same calculations towards the Tea Party Movements and those provocateurs who purposefully engage in these incendiary language at TPM rallies.

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 05:02 PM
link   
reply to post by guohua

Michelle Obama is calling someone else a racist? Wow, that's like the pot calling the kettle... er... nahhhh.

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Hey David

All my flags are made by Annin. Maybe you should buy American, too? But that's really your decision...

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 07:15 PM
link   
show me the proof?

SHOW ME THE PROOF!

you know the proof like that black panther and the myraid of other videos showing the white "hate" in america

wait there is no proof-ITS ALL LIES!!!!!

im sick of the labeling in america
hispanic american,african american-simple fact the only thing we are is americans.

if they are like me i hold no allegiance to any other country why should i?

i know where i came from- and i know why my family left my family has been in the usa for over 200 years.

ncaap is still trying to stay relevant since even now the hispanic populations out number them and out numbering white.

within the next 10-20 years hispanics will out number both.

simple fact and open your eyes to this: hispanics are treated better than african americans.

the immigration and non closure of the border is proof of that.

im sick of the race card thats been played for the last 2 years and it will be continued to be played for the next 2

2010 2012 will be the most ugly elections ever in american history.

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 07:35 PM
link   

We can make these stupid ass claims all day and it doesn't mean S.

Or how about the majority of white racists will vote Republican?

Let's talk about that too.....

OK. So..how about the majority of black racists will vote Democrat? What does that prove?

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Double post, please delete.

[edit on 13-7-2010 by mishigas]

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by ItsAConspiracy

Didn't know that the Black Panther Party actually publicly said they want to kill White people and babies. Yet the Obamas don't give a crap about this because they're black?

F**king unbelievable. Hope they get out of the white house in 2013.

[edit on 13-7-2010 by ItsAConspiracy]
You bring up a good point.
Lot's of people listen to those videos and don't hear threats against whites, they hear a minority fighting against their oppressors, those "Crackers".
Few are going to acknowledge that they are the people to whom this stereotype refers. No one stands up and speaks out against this because surely it doesn't apply to them.
Same with "Redneck ". Now all the Tea Partiers are rednecks. Even those decrying stereotyping and divisive politics use the term to disparage while claiming that they are above the influence of TPTB.
The irony. Using a term that was formerly a badge of honor as an insult. An insult engineered by TPTB to demean some of the few that dared stand against them. Who's actually ignorant?

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 11:09 AM
link   
This and the NAACP calling the Tea Party racist, is race baiting at its best.

This is what a political party looks like when they know they are done"if we can't have it our way then we will destory it for everyone".The American people voted this bottomfeeder in and now we have gotten what we deserve.

Lets hope we have learned something,you know like look at a persons background instead of beliveing everthing they say would be a start.

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 11:32 AM
link   
Why this surprises anyone is beyond me. Michelle Obama has been nothing but honest about being a racist america hating asshat since day one. The naacp has been irrelavant for years, they are nothing but professional extortionists. People really do have a hard time believing that when black racists talk about killing whites etc, that hey are really talking about all whites, not just a select few. Nothing is gonna chnage it until we have a race war, it'll happen at least when Obama is removed from office, whether violently, legally, or thought the vote, he will be gone, then the fireeworks will really start. The thug culture will use it as a reason to rise up against "the man", and they'll get put down rather quickly. Sucks, but people from both sides have allowed this to happen.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join