It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Political Ideal

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 04:51 PM
link   
Forget parties, forget Congress, forget houses and agencies with acronyms for names. For get one central government running all aspects of our lives. Forget corporation lobbies and under the table deals. Forget privatized utilities and food corporations.

All humans need a roof over their head, food to eat, clean running water, power, clothing and transportation. We need security and medical care. We need a working rehabilitation system for criminals that is NOT for-profit and education.

These are things my taxes, all our taxes should pay for.

We all live on a planet. This planet is called Earth. It is a tiny speck in the galaxy, which is a tiny speck in the universe. There are billions, trillions, googleplexes of stars with an even more inconceivable number of planets around them.

We do not need countries and borders. Patriotism is a façade used to destroy our humanity. To make us hate each other and to alienate us from our fellow humans. It is an effort by the powers that be to distract us that we may be more easily controlled. It makes us all criminals by passively condoning the murder of millions of people. It makes us all share the same crimes. We condone murder every time someone is killed in the name of king and country. We condone murder when we let others die of starvation or an illness we have a cure for. This attitude of, "its not my problem, they should fix their own government." Well its exactly what tptb want. It prevents us as humans from banding together to help each other out. Therefore they can control us.

Meanwhile we are being charged and many of us are struggling to pay for basic needs like: food, shelter, medical care, transportation, water, etc. We live paycheck to paycheck trying so hard to care for ourselves and our families trying to meet these basic needs. Some of us live as vagabonds moving from home to home; renting because tptb have made it impossible to afford our own.

We are all humans. We all live on a tiny speck in and endless sea of sand. We are all trying to do the same thing which is to live by meeting our basic needs. Yet tptb mercilessly sieze up all of our resources. They triple charge us for them through monthly installments and taxes (because let's face it, all that money ends up in the same hands).

We all sit here and bicker over whose is whose and who deserves to die for what. It should all be ours, we should all share. We should all care enough about each other to see to it that we can all get our basic needs.

Tptb make it impossible for some to achieve their basic needs. They steal and murder in the name of countries to sieze control over what they want. Yet people dont see this. They don't care. Thats someone elses problem. Those are your people out there. Just as your mother is your mother and your cousin is your cousin. Those people are your fellow humans.

We as humans, caring for each other, well that is our only path to guarantee freedom and happiness for all. You are, we are all prisoners right now. We just can't see the bars that bind us.

Here in the United States our forefathers said everyone is guaranteed life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness. Let's not be selfish.

Let's help each other pursue happiness. This is my ideology.

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 02:28 AM
link   
democracy should be what it was intended to be, every human has one vote, equally powerful. i enjoy seeing beginnings of this "utopia" with the help of the internet. government websites, with the possibility of interaction, discussion and voting on important issues.

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 02:35 AM
link   
reply to post by dbloch7986

Yes, we do need to have happiness, and to allow happiness for others.

Unfortunately, the people who rule this world want war, hatred, and therefore the devil.

So, it is going to be difficult to get happiness.

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 09:59 AM
link   
reply to post by icepack

Sadly, if the powers that be have their way we may see the end of the trade of such information via the internet. I hope we can one day see this ideal happen. Instead of people living based on this idea of entitlement they have. I doubt there is one country on Earth that wasn't stolen from someone else. No one is entitled to any plot of land (except the small one they pay to live on) or resources more so than anyone else. We share collective ownership of all that. Its not fair to deny access to any human from the Earth's natural resources. Tptb only give us this sense of entitlement so they can use it against us to entitle themselves to those resources.

[edit on 7/13/2010 by dbloch7986]

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 05:43 AM
link   
I honestly doubt it will happen. For every person who thinks like you, there is another who is an objectivist, and plenty more on both sides of the left/right divide who are less extreme but who still won't want in on your utopia.

top topics

join