It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

7/10/10 Crop Circle Guys Cliffe UK A Crop Circle inside a Crop Circle Design

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 04:38 PM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/92d658369228.jpg[/atsimg]

Source and More Photos

Don't think I've seen a design like this before. It keeps getting more interesting.

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 04:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Julie Washington

Yeah those crop circle guys keep getting better and better at making them as they gain more knowledge and skill with their tools. They make some pretty cool art and then add to its effect by letting people try to interpret the meaning by saying it was done by aliens. Genius!

[edit on 12-7-2010 by ZuluChaka]

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 04:57 PM
link   
the new 3 d crop circles

another one here from the daily mail uk:

link to daily mail article

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 08:51 PM
link   
nice share thank you

metatron's cube

[edit on 12-7-2010 by Zeta Reticulan]

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 08:55 PM
link   
It's almost like a water mark in the center there.

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 11:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Julie Washington

Yes, very nice and very unique. The ghost image of the 6 pointed star in the centre has such a tight lay to it. It's a crop circle within the wheat that's already been folded down. What absolute perfection to create something like this.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/362d5f7b4185.jpg[/atsimg]

To suggest that people are getting better at making these is starting to sound absurd. To pull something like this off would take a lot of planning and a painstaking execution. And this formation is not an isolated appearance, there have been almost a dozen of these large and very complex formations in the last 4 weeks. Can you image a single team of crop circle makers pulling this off in this little time? They must be exhausted. Or perhaps there are several teams. Are there schools for this? How is such a secret ever kept by so many? Surely, over the years, you would think such teams of people would be filming the making of these formations. It's amazing there hasn't been a security breach within their ranks.

These crop formations are a modern day mystery that the world is, for the most part, simply ignoring. A very intelligent force is behind the creation of these and to simply pass it off to a couple of guys with planks and ropes is getting harder and harder to accept.

I can't say who the authors really are, but I personally believe they are no ordinary people. I believe that mankind is about to witness something very extraordinary and these circles are a way of letting us know that we are not alone in our plight and that we shouldn't be afraid.

Cheers.

[edit on 12-7-2010 by Neo__]

new topics

top topics

join