It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Were will you be on December 21 2012????

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Will there be a wave of people rushing out of the city’s to rural areas as this date approaches? My guess is “no” I work in the security sector “no I am not a mall cop” but work in under cover surveillance. And it has been my experience with many things that people for the most part unless you ask them something specific or it directly affects them in some way will act just like sheep. For example have you seen any of the video of the tsunami that hit Thailand. There is video of people standing on the beach watching the water along the coast rapidly being pulled out to sea. I believe that any sane person would think or say “gee this doesn’t look right maybe I should start running the opposite direction. But what do you see they only turn and run for there safety when the water is at there heals. As with anything that goes airy the last place one would ever want to be is in a major populated area, so were would you go and do you think that you are the type of person that sees that water running out to sea and stares or are you off like a prom dress. I for one will be taking a little vacation.

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 04:18 PM
link   
How many threads like this do we need?
I'll probably be doing the same thing I was doing on December 20th, 2012.
Maybe a little different, might do something impulsive and fun, who knows.

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 04:20 PM
link   
I will be doing the same thing, ie on computer on net somewhere, being bored.

Why are you people worrying over a date?

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 04:24 PM
link   
I think that before 2012 we will have already had some time to decide whether or not its a run for the hills situation or not. I for one am going to lay low, whether things get crazy or not, there are to many people that are taking this to serious or not serious enough, so I say, to be on the safe side, I will stay home with my family, with our emergency kits ready, a full tank of gas, and a way to get out of dodge if necessary. And if nothing passes, I guess we can watch everyone else go crazy, because they saw the movie.

Peace to you...

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 04:26 PM
link   
Probably in the same place doing the same thing
during those forewarned Aliens will reveal them announcements
and proclamations.

[edit on 12-7-2010 by prionace glauca]

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 04:28 PM
link   
If all's well, I'll be finishing last-minute Christmas shopping, Christmas house cleaning and Christmas cooking. Whew! By December 21, it's Christmas Crunch Time for me

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 04:29 PM
link   
reply to post by CharlesBronson74

Hi,

No idea!

However what I do know (subject to my being alive) is that I'll be living life to the full and not worrying about furtile (and usually) mistaken prophecies that are negatively destuctive and stop us all going forward.

Peace!

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 04:31 PM
link   
Right here on ATS of course because if nothing happens, I want to see how many "WTF!" threads and "Told you so!" threads there are. If something DOES happen, then I will be at the perfect place to find out or post about it...then die.

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Well providing my body makes it through from now till then, I`ll have my loved ones close, and probably just go about my day keeping my eyes peeled. I think I`ll probably save some of the UK`s fruit of Autumn for the evening time, and just relax to the sound of the Shamen.

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 04:36 PM
link   
Whatever people expect to happen will not happen, IMO, right at 11:11 on that day...

There will be major events leading up until that date, I believe.

I've honestly thought about eating 10 sleeping pills and opiates and sleeping for 3 full days.

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by SmokeandShadow
Right here on ATS of course because if nothing happens, I want to see how many "WTF!" threads and "Told you so!" threads there are. If something DOES happen, then I will be at the perfect place to find out or post about it...then die.

Same thing. I'll probably be at work, or college, or just doing whatever I did the day before. It's just a date.

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 04:43 PM
link   
In safety! But for everybody: I would apologize to think about this date is WRONG! I know through my spiritual jurney that 2011 will be the year!

TPTB mislead you everybody to this wrong date. We everybody saw the big 2012 - campaign started in ...ca 2008.

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 04:51 PM
link   
Greetings everyone. First post for a long-time lurker. A few friends and I are planning an "End of the World" party, with the cost of admission being canned goods. If nothing happens, we'll donate them to a local food bank, if the SHTF, then we're sort of prepared.

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 04:53 PM
link   
reply to post by CharlesBronson74

I'll be counting how many of these threads there are..multiplying by 666, dividing by 33, and subtracting 11 to get the date of the real Apocalypse.

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 04:54 PM
link   
Maybe at 11:11 on 12/21/12 the collective consciousness thing happens that the Russian Phd ladies keep pushing at everyone on the Crop Circle Connector site in the comments/articles sections.

I think celebrating Christmas earlier and longer that year will deflect some of the worries and anxieties. Really we should just all pray for good things to happen and ask for forgiveness for our sins.

Running around like a chicken with its head cut off is definetly not the answer. Being prepared a year in advance for self sufficiency would be wise though. Bug out bags ready for evacuation or disaster... probably a smart insurance policy. Don't forget the soap and underwear!

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 05:01 PM
link   
Well I don't think we can make a decision that will stand from this early. I'm pretty sure we'll know well beforehand if any kind of SHTF scenarios will come to be.

Anyhow, I'll probably be scambling through my textbooks in preparation for my January exams.

It's not going to be like the movie, where it really is a one-day extravaganza. Or is it?

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 05:09 PM
link   
I will be here, just laughing and pointing at you guys that dedicated hours and hours in research on how to survive the big end of time or whatever

if it really is the end of times, then there is nothing you can do about it, so just forget it

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 05:16 PM
link   
Aside from the quandary of irresolution to the compulsiveness of incomplete and total oblique correspondence, I may be self sustained in the inner programs of the ambulatory state.

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 05:17 PM
link   
Well, since my son's birthday is the 23rd of December, I'll be wrapping presents for Christmas and finishing things for his birthday party that we'll have a week later or so. He'll be six.

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 05:36 PM
link   
Probably dead and tucked away in a drawer in the morgue of some teaching hospital. Hell man, if I could predict the answer to your question, I'd be picking the winning numbers in some big lottery! I don't believe December 21, 2012 will be any different from December 21 of any other years. Those who can afford to do so, will be out spending lots of cash on expensive gifts, while others will be lined up in front of soup kitchens for a bowl of soup and a sandwich, and looking forward to a turkey dinner only four days hence. Soldiers will be far from home and dreaming of family gatherings past, while they fight and die in a bloody war that will make certain rich even richer, the reasons for the war itself being the long forgotten lies of those who would enslave the world. The Mayan calander will end and the Universe will be a year older. Unfortunately some of those who believe the world will end will off themselves out of fear, and I'm sure cults will soon spring up that will require members to do likewise if they want to live in Heaven for ever. It happened before with the appearance of a comet! Perhaps in the months preceeding December 21 2012, TPTB will put into operation some false flag operation that will have people worldwide begging for governments to unite against whatever the false threat might be. Enter the N.W.O.! Otherwise it will simply be another day!

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join