It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another Lovely Democratic Congressmen when confronted with the Truth

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 03:41 PM
link   

The pressure is on the Democrats to live up to the choices they made for us when poll after poll showed the Majority of Americans were against HCR. Now after constant recalculations and recalculations by the CBO regarding the actual costs, the Democrats are caught making numbers up, especially this one

Just look at the rage he undergoes when he can not reply to his constituent with the facts, because in reality if these senators/congressmen-woman just said the truth they would not be in this mess.

[edit on 12-7-2010 by prionace glauca]

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 03:52 PM
link   
reply to post by prionace glauca

Was he in a Mexican restraunt in Arizona? If so, I think he violated the law by intimidating that woman by slamming down his menu in a threatening fashion and they should probably apprehend him and check his papers.

Those poor Democrats. They remind me of when you do an intervention on one of your cracked up buddies and they get all crazy mad and start making stuff about how its all ok, and he doesn't have a problem you do.

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 04:26 PM
link   
reply to post by ZuluChaka

I want to give you ten thousands stars and some sub flags but the damn system won't let me!

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZuluChaka

Was he in a Mexican restraunt in Arizona? If so, I think he violated the law by intimidating that woman by slamming down his menu in a threatening fashion and they should probably apprehend him and check his papers.

Those poor Democrats. They remind me of when you do an intervention on one of your cracked up buddies and they get all crazy mad and start making stuff about how its all ok, and he doesn't have a problem you do.

Even if he is found to have no papers
the DoJ would probably end up dropping all the
Charges.

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 08:48 PM
link   
What a jackass...

typical, unfortunate..

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 08:50 PM
link   
Nothing upsets Democrats more than the truth, and the fact that people are no longer controlled by the lame stream media. It's outlets like FOX News and ATS that allows this to happen.

Dems can run but they can't hide, we all know how the operate, and the gig is up.

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 10:31 PM
link   

Uh, wow, talk about an obviously doctored video. It's completely obvious the guy is pissed because the woman had been interrupting him while he was talking. I agree he got a little close for comfort with the paper thing though, but it was more a show of frustration than anything.

Most people get frustrated when confronted with intolerant partisans that refuse to budge from their ideological arses.

The pressure is on the Democrats to live up to the choices they made for us when poll after poll showed the Majority of Americans were against HCR. Now after constant recalculations and recalculations by the CBO regarding the actual costs, the Democrats are caught making numbers up, especially this one

Majority of Americans Support HCR

Since a majority of Americans support HCR, will you be praising the Democrats for educating about the good points in the HCR? Maybe telling fellow Conservatives that HCR was built around the Heritage Foundation and Mitt Romney's Massachusetts HCR?

For some reason I don't think you will. It's a lot more fun to post 45 second hit spliced hit clips than to actually think for yourself.

Why would he have to show papers? Oh, I forget, he's brown and Mexican. Another wonderful example of the titanic Conservative level of intelligence and maturity.

Nothing upsets Democrats more than the truth, and the fact that people are no longer controlled by the lame stream media. It's outlets like FOX News and ATS that allows this to happen.

Dems can run but they can't hide, we all know how the operate, and the gig is up.

Oops, I forgot, Rupert Murdoch's Fox News isn't "lame" stream. I love how you were too chicken to simply shill for Fox News outright and tacked on ATS to make it more authentic.

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 10:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Avenginggecko

Umm, what part of the video is doctored? Do you have any proof of this?

Again, please refer to the entire polls and the trend has changed a little but as you can see still where the numbers still are. Since I guess you were a little lazy or CHICKEN to post those numbers I can help you out in that regard.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/69311274b941.gif[/atsimg]

Now say whatever you want to about Fox news, to each his own opinion. So while you are ranting about Fox news, how about that story on NASA and their new assignment? BTW they are now backpedaling from what the NASA chief admitted to on Al Jazeera. I wonder how come since only Fox News covered the story, because no one ever watches Fox news.

[edit on 12-7-2010 by prionace glauca]

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 12:13 AM
link   
What 'truth' was he confronted with?

"The CBO is changing their numbers!"

We don't get much context on the video or what he was specifically asked but it seems to go like this:

"Why did you vote for the HCR bill that's going to put us further in debt?"
Rodriguez: "If we had not done anything in the next eight years, based on CBO, Congressional Budget Oversight, it would have cost us $4.1 trillion..."
(Man makes comment about math)
Woman below camera: "The CBO is already revising its numbers for obamacare."
Rodriguez: "Will you let me finish? Otherwise you're not willing..."
Woman: "No, tell the truth about this."
Rodriguez: "Ma'am, don't accuse me of not saying the truth."
(Man off camera indistiguishable)
(Woman making comments)
Rodriguez: "I'm not going to take any heat(?), ok? If you want a dialogue in a civil manner don't say that I'm not saying the truth."

So a democratic representative attemtps to answer a question and is called a liar. Sure, we can all remain calm about that. Let me ask you this; Why are you such a jerk?LIAR!

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 12:32 AM
link   
what I don't understand about heath care reform is, how exactly does the government get effected by heath care costs...

Oh yeah I keep forgetting they all ready have there foot far up our heath care sphincter already.. thats right..

Point is they governments should not have anything at all to do with health care.. there are government, not doctors or even a insurance company.. they should not be playing in stuff they arn't allowed to do.

The only use for federal government, and this is even debatable, is for military.. we do not need a federal government at all, the states can handle there own things just fine.

top topics

join