It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

£142.5m combat aircraft unveiled

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 03:41 PM
link   

£142.5m combat aircraft unveiled

uk.news.yahoo.com

Named Taranis, after the Celtic god of thunder, the £142.5 million prototype has been unveiled by the Ministry of Defence.

Dubbed the "pinnacle" of British engineering and aeronautical design, it is the size of a light aircraft and has been equipped with advanced stealth technology making it virtually undetectable.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 03:41 PM
link   
well this is the unmanned plane that was meant to of crashed into the wind turbine last year. if people can remember a ufo crashed into the wind turbine, but people say it was this unmanned plane on a test flight at donna nook...
even tho donna nook is a bombing range it is said that the raf use it to test fly secret projects, hence this taranis plane

i wonder what else they are testing at donna nook ?

uk.news.yahoo.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 03:46 PM
link   
Hi,

Resprectfully suggest you try searching on Taranis - there are already three other threads created to-day....

Peace!

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 03:47 PM
link   
looks good tho. lets see if we get any more reports of black triangles of the east coast of the uk.......

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 03:49 PM
link   
I am not usually one to pedantically about the search use, but this is the third thread i have seen today about the same plane. Its not even like is that a of a deal to warrant all of these threads. But am going to give a S&F just because I can.

top topics

join