It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lets See If We Can Really Find Who TPTB Are?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 02:12 PM
link   
I see the acronym tossed around alot and it seems that most of us agree there are PTB in control. The next logical thing to me is attempting to discover exactly who they are. I think that is the necessary step into wiggling ourselves out of this mess called humanity.

Now i'm sure there are others who have done the research and have come to at least half conclusions. I'd like for us to be able to finish thru cooperation and really give a face/name/identity to TPTB.

Lets bring them out of the shadows and maybe one day we can hold them accountable for the atrocities that we've endured on this planet.

What i'm about to toss out is a shot from the hip. But something I've been chewing on for a while. Firstly, lets list some possible candidates:

1. Aliens
2. Ancient Civilizations Beneath the Surface
3. Secret Society (Knights of Templar, Illuminati, etc)
4. God/Satan

I'm sure there are others, but these are the ones that come to mind off the bat. So let me give my choice.

My choice is a combination. I believe there is a society or family that has the knowledge and are abusing it. They have kept it secret from us and used it to enslave us. This knowledge they have didn't start out as complex as technology. I think it was something as basic as, "Where we really originate and who our creator/creators are".

Think of how powerful that simple answer is! They don't have to guess and make assumptions or use science or whatever. I think they actually KNOW!

So then the question comes in play of "How do they know this?" The only possible answer is that they not have been, but ARE in contact with the other culprit: A Ancient Civilization. A civilization we are not truly aware of. It's quite possible that this civilization indeed lives beneath the surface. But this is where I hang my hat.

Now something else that bothers me is WHY? Why would a society on the surface follow and do the bidding of a civilization that must appear alien to them. I think the answer is the one thing every person on this planet would want if it was at all feasible. IMMORTALITY! I think what ever society is closest to this civilization, their leaders have been promised immortality.

Anyone else have any ideas?

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 02:44 PM
link   
It will change all the time, politics is anything but stable, your best bet is too look at the richest corporations[including banks] on earth, who runs them. Who the longest serving senators, congressman and judges are from America, Europe and Russia[swap with ministers of parliment as suits]

Find out who are the top people in NATO and the U.N

Study trade routes.

Your really going to struggle to be honest, any piece of information you can find out is information THEY dont care about you knowing.

To be honest i wouldnt focus on people, but more on the actual structuring of society, those trends of how finance, marketing, manufacturing and warfare are far more constant, the people in power are pretty fleeting, attempting to enact schemes that are basicaly placed centuaries before them.

One thing people dont understand even the most ardent conspiracy theorist is, 99% of the people on the worlds stage are very much puppets themselves, enslaved by a system that for better or worse has a life of its own and theres very little people, even those in power can do about it. Its sorta like a catch 22

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 02:55 PM
link   
reply to post by DZAG Wright

In your question you are assuming that they are an organised group who have or are working to achieve control over the planet.

I think of TPTB as being the people that can impact on my life in some way such as politicians and big business executives. But I do not think that they are a coherent group, I think they are disjointed they may all have the same goal but independently and in different ways. No all want global domination but power in other specific things for example bill gates wants to control the PC markets and have power of them. Obama wants to have power of the USA and control it, and then others control and have power of the media. But i don’t think they form a organized group, I really don’t. This also means that TPTB are different for different people if i don’t read any of Robert Murdoch’s papers or use his other products then his power has relatively little impact on my life.

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 03:56 PM
link   
reply to post by kevinunknown

Exactly, Its as though people think the people at the top are all in it together, well there not. Alliances shift all the time, back stabbing, assassinations, proxy wars with various meta groups of the elite who are continualy at war with each. Its like people think the people with acces to the levels of power that can actualy impact humanity are somehow infalible.

I believe people think this because they secretly want that to be the case, or thats basicaly what someone in the media has convinced you off.

Take the JFK assassinations, that is a prime case of inhouse fighting from those in charge. Rome was much the same, the senate was the face of the powers, however the rich dynasty who were effectively nobility controlled from the background. Who knows what really goes on in the shadows, we will basicaly never know.

Good luck though

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 04:31 PM
link   
reply to post by DZAG Wright

If aliens or ET's wanted to get rid of us humans, they coul dhave done it hundreds of years ago as there were far less people. Come on now.

Aliens have no inclination, in my opinion, to do away with us. I believe that that premise is being used by the Elite, Rothschilds and company, to scare us into submission because NOTHING else they have done has worked to totally enslave all the people.

We know too much and have learned too much of the real world and the way it is supposed to be, WE have Dominion and WE have Divinty. The Elite can't take away your free will without your consent.

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 04:43 PM
link   
To me, TPTB is more a concept than actual people or organizations. A concept that says there are forces working against the common good in a variety of different ways, who take advantage for their own gain, who gain power and manipulate to do it.

People have been assigning different names to "them" or their factions and subfactions for centuries, and the miscommunication that this causes is probably one of the things that allows them to continue along their laughing way. Whoever they may be at the moment.

The opposite of TPTB are WTP (we the people) who believe in things like reason, the fundamental laws of nature, fairness, common sense, logic, respect, and equality, by whatever names we happen to call those.

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 02:05 AM
link   
in my opinion, tptb are not human creatures. they are like destiny-powers or fates, not visible. they have "plans" and "priorities" not calculable nor understandable for humans. lots of people who realize their operating and existence are called insane or religious fanatic, but the truth is they are not, these people just had the opportunity to have a look "behind the scenes".

top topics

join