It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Coast to Coast AM - Budd Hopkins discussed woman WHO VIDEO TAPED HER ALIEN ABDUCTION...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 02:06 PM
link   
On Coast to Coast AM the other night, Budd Hopkins talked about a woman who was adbucted many times. She had the ability to see and get a "feeling" when she was going to be abducted, so she set up a video tape recorder in her bed room, brought in her two children to sleep with her in her bed room on the same bed, tied a string to her wrist to test what they do to her string, and then she hit "record" on the video recording device. What ended up happening was that she had no memory the next morning of being abducted, but when she watched the video tape, she watched herself wake up in the middle of the night, untie the string from her wrist, carry each of her two children individually to a location off of the camera's view, then the NEXT FRAME IN THE VIDEO DIRECTLY AFTER SHOWS HER IN THE BED WITH HER TWO KIDS AND THE STRING TIED TO HER WRIST. IT SHOWS NOTHING OF HOW SHE GOT BACK TO THE BED WITH HER TWO KIDS AND THE STRING RE-ATTACHED. I'm thinking they were able to play with the "dimension of time" and crossed from their reality to ours and changed the time in the entire house to go back in time as if nothing happened at all...any thoughts?

[edit on 12-7-2010 by theprofessionalnyc]

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 02:09 PM
link   
If it can be proven the tape wasn't edited then you got something interesting.

My gut tells me either she won't let anyone verify the tape or it will be shown to have been edited.

Either way it isn't proof of aliens since she apparently was moving on her own accord...

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 02:15 PM
link   
Can you find the video online?

I'd like to see it.

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 02:40 PM
link   
I haven't looked yet, but Budd Hopkins is still alive and kicking... if anyone can find it please post it to this thread!!! BTW, Budd Hopkins is no amature, he knows this woman well like all abductees that he endorses!!!

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 04:36 PM
link   
interesting

find the video ... but its going to be hard to prove either way ... she should have put a videocam inside her . .. mic whatever

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Here is that part of coast to coast am.

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 05:00 PM
link   
Even if there is video of this, it would be just about the easiest thing in the world to fake based on the description you gave and could very easily have been faked in-camera, so there would be no apparent edits or anything on even the original tape.

It sounds like she was off camera when it suddenly flips to the shot of her back in bed with the string around her wrist. All she has to do is pause the video tape when she's off camera, climb back into bed and tie the string around her wrist again and then have either one of her kids or someone else click the record button again and the video will seem to pick up a single frame later with her in bed.

I did "special effects" just like this in film school with simple camcorders and did them in-camera, even, where I made people seem to appear and disappear within a scene. So long as the camera is perfectly still, you will get no apparent "jutter" or shift in the objects in the room, but the people will seem to appear and disappear on camera as they leave the frame or enter it.

I'd like to see the actual video to appraise it, of course, but based solely on the description it's simple to fake.

[edit on 7/13/2010 by LifeInDeath]

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 07:30 PM
link   
reply to post by LifeInDeath

Agreed. Simple enough to fake based on the description.

What we need is some flashing lights and the woman floating out of her window or something.

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 07:40 PM
link   
now if it was edited its pretty much a fake, anyone could easily do this, however if the camera was the direct recording device , how did the camera turn on when she was in the bed.. you'd have to have the original tape to figure out of it was edited or the actual camera starting and stopping

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 06:59 AM
link   
Sounds interesting and obviously it could be easily faked buttt I would love to see it! I don't really know why an Alien race that is capable of potentialy travelling through time and space needs to keep abducting us stupid humans haha

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 07:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by InvisibleObserver
Can you find the video online?

I'd like to see it.

Ha!

Keep your eyes open for the DVD if you wanna see it.

[edit on 13/7/10 by Chadwickus]

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 07:20 AM
link   
So the one video that apparently exists of an alien abduction shows that she woke up, untied herself and moved her kids out of the room.

I have to call BS on this. Even if it isn't BS it proves absolutely nothing. At best it gives evidence that she suffers from somnambulism.

I thought abductees we supposed to be lifted/floated away through walls and stuff anyway?

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 07:40 AM
link   
This has GOT to be true. I mean, if you yourself shot this type of groundbreaking footage, wouldn't you run to the nearest nutjob to present it?

I mean seriously. Screw CNN. Forget the Natl' Academy of Sciences. ABCNews no way.

Get me Budd Hopkins!

(I guess Jaime Maussan wasn't available)

Logic people. Logic

top topics

join