It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

REPLY TO: "Pics", Aliens will show themselves to us july10/11/2010

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 02:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chefspicy

it was also the 100th anniversary of our city fire which destroyed the hole town.

...Your guys there, homage every year a fire that had destroyed the hole town?!!...creepy! That looks like a "Adam's Family" tradition...

Nice sunset on that photos

[edit on 13/7/10 by Umbra Sideralis]

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 08:21 AM
link   
I noticed the extraordinary cloud formations and dark energy at the solar eclipse 'world cup' finals in the Netherlands. It was extremely dark. Never felt such a powerful, negative force. I'm feeling very distorted right now. The whole world is going through this, although most couldn't admit the connection. It's now up to us to regain our energy. That's the game.

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chefspicy
reply to post by adigregorio

i never said i literally saw a ufo or light being, but just what the clouds looked like !

you shouldn't drink and post mister I've seen something..
And for all of you
please, please enjoy your life and not waiste it waiting for something.
Just keep on moving and time will tell..

peace and love to you all

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Archz
I noticed the extraordinary cloud formations and dark energy at the solar eclipse 'world cup' finals in the Netherlands. It was extremely dark. Never felt such a powerful, negative force. I'm feeling very distorted right now. The whole world is going through this, although most couldn't admit the connection. It's now up to us to regain our energy. That's the game.

I really don't know aboout the cloud formations they seem pretty normal to me. Thou I saw a really really cool lightningcloud show half a year ago from my balcony and I had frontrow seats, really awesome but that's nature for you.

As for the dark energy, ignore it. That dark energy is ment for something else that happends to coincide with earth. (but I'd bet that the team of US Psychics really hates it)

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 01:50 AM
link   
People see things every day. However, this Saturday, the electricity did NOT go out and I certainly didn't hear about anything extraordinary regarding Aliens, though the Chinese UFO that shut down one of the their airports for hours was interesting. So far the best film I've seen on that was at The Strategy Page, which pretty much NEVER covers anything like that and is purely a military information site. Oh well. So much for some weekend excitement!

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 01:57 AM
link   
reply to post by PositiveVibration

Lol!

Your assessment of my character is flawed, like my character!

I do not imbibe, sorry do disappoint. Though I am sure you can find a fault of mine to point out that isn't wrong. (I won't give any hints!)

I did apologize, sorta. In this post

Originally posted by adigregorio
As for being your 4th post, ignorance of the rules is not an exception. You do know the motto of the site right? (Hey, poetry!)

Around your 400th post, you will understand why people are unhappy with this thread. Of course, do a little reading into the rules and this will be avoided...

(Sorry, and not sorry at the same time. If that makes sense...)

Of course, it was directed at the OPer of the thread. But it is along the topic of your post. (My posting style.)

Again, I will thank another member of this site at their astute observations. And their magical ability to let me know how I should act.

/discordianism

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join