It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Different Astro Projection Techniques? Most Effective?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 12:12 PM
link   
Hey all!!!

This is my very first thread.. excluding the intro, and im sorry to say its a selfish one.

Im asking all of you that practice Astro Projection to give me some help and guidance, i need to know the best techniques!

I have got to the point were i can feel pulse'ing and static twitches, but nothing comes after, any help ATS experts?

MUCH PEACE! x

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 12:41 PM
link   
If you would like to go through the whole development, from the beginning to end, i recommend you to follow my new and today started thread series here on ATS

Peace, love and light
let u guide by higher i

Jim

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 12:44 PM
link   
interesting thread, waiting for other to respond....

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 12:49 PM
link   
reply to post by JimIrie

Ok brilliant! thanks for your response!
Il keep updated with your thread.

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 12:50 PM
link   
go to sleep like normal wake up in the morning. stay up for awhile but dont get fully energized. lay back down in bed. relax focus on breathing and dont focus on anything. that will lead to paralysis and so on. so basically just do it in the morning your body's still tired and your mind has a better chance of staying awake.

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 12:50 PM
link   
go to sleep like normal wake up in the morning. stay up for awhile but dont get fully energized. lay back down in bed. relax focus on breathing and dont focus on anything. that will lead to paralysis and so on. so basically just do it in the morning. your body's still tired and your mind has a better chance of staying awake.

[edit on 12-7-2010 by asher]

top topics

join