Hollow Phobos, and it was not captured by Mars! Scientists says

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 12:06 PM
link   
Likely contains large voids. Not consistent with a captured asteroid. Lot's of speculation in the article and you represent it as fact and jump to wild conclusions. Bad science. I consider what your doing as hoaxing.

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 12:09 PM
link   
Hey guys,
I know you ignore the short posts of new members, but I would feel bad if i hadn't posted my theory:
It is only hollow because all the uranium or whatsoever which was very heavy sank to the core and depleted over time.

So what makes it artificial?
Sorry to spoil the fun tho.
Regards

[edit on 13-7-2010 by incarnating]

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 01:27 PM
link   
reply to post by ZuluChaka

Theory of Gravity. And why is this theory not a Law? because we can not prove it due to the flukes that occur, and we cannot explain. Like why spacecraft slow down in space. Face it, we just do not know some basic stuff. Try the Theory of Everything. Not proven, yet, but it does explain what the other theories can not.

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by spikey
in the early 2000's, the US discovered MASSIVE quantities of oil in central America, and when i say massive, i MEAN almost unbelievably so...deposits estimated to be larger than ALL of the other producers currently in existence on the planet. Bigger than OPEC, bigger than Russia's, bigger than Canada combined

Billions and billions of barrels worth. Estimated to last the US at present consumption rates, approximately 1000 years.
Uh, no.

At current consumption rates (20,680,000 barrels per day), the US would use about 7.5 trillion barrels in 1000 years. That translates into about 1.2 trillion cubic meters of oil. That's over 0.10% of the entire volume of the Earth (or about 10% of the volume of the crust). The total estimate for ALL the oil, EVERYWHERE is under 1.5 trillion barrels.

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Ben: That's no moon. It's a space station.
Han: It's too big to be a space station.
Luke: I have a very bad feeling about this.

Sorry, I couldn't resist...

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by CommandoJoe

Absolutely on topic!

Star!

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Arken
Hollow Phobos.
It's official now.

The scientists conclude that, in all probability, the inside of Phobos is composed by an empty one of great dimensions.

Maybe Mr. Richard Hoagland was right...
www.enterprisemission.com...

To Mod: Feel free to remove, if this thread already exist.

An 'empty one' of what? I was a bit confused by that sentence. Mr Hoagland correct? I highly doubt it. The only way Hoagland could be right about anything is by sheer coincidence.

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Question, if somehow Hoagland was right all along, it will (no matter what) be just coincidence?

Now I don't think he is absolutely right on everything, but he did bring to the forefront the Nazi presence in NASA...and i believe his colloborations with Dr. Joseph P. Farrell will serve not only to curb his tendency to exaggerate, but bring actual truth and evidence of what ever is "out there"

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 05:10 PM
link   
Well whether it is hollow or contains large voids , the grunt phobos mission will be the determining factor

the supposed launch window of 2011 with the new zenit rocket will see the grunt goto phobos to take samples and numerous tests on the moon

exciting times to kick start the rebirth of russian space exploration, and with their debt to the world bank almost gone , they can pump more cash into their space program

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by CommandoJoe

Absolutely on topic!

Star!

agreed star for joe

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 08:28 PM
link   

Hollow Phobos.
It's official now.

A scientific search, carried out from an independent team by Mars Express Radio Science (MaRS), has analyzed the monitoring radio data of Mars Express (MEX), on board of the same probe, with the intention to determine in coherent way the gravitational attraction of the Mars moon Phobos and therefore the mass of the celestial body.

New values for the gravitational parameter supplies meaningful new ties on the Phobos range porosity correspondent for a better interpretation of the internal structure.

The scientists conclude that, in all probability, the inside of Phobos is composed by an empty one of great dimensions.

The conclusions of the scientists EXCLUDE the thesis that Phobos is an asteroid captured from the gravitational Mars attraction.

Source:

GEOPHYSICAL RESEARCH LETTERS, VOL. 37, L09202, 4 PP., 2010
Precise mass determination and the nature of Phobos
www.agu.org...

Then Phobos is not a captured asteroid?

Then Phobos is hollow?

Ad how Phobos has arrived in the gravitational field of MARS?

This thesis was proposed in year 1959 from the Soviet astrophysical Iosif Shklovsky, which supported the hypothesis that Phobos was of not natural origin and that the inside of the celestial body was HOLLOW.
And now confirmed!

This discovery, made recently, opens new and alarming interrogative.
This search would guarantee the hypothesis that Phobos is artificial?

Maybe Mr. Richard Hoagland was right...

www.enterprisemission.com...

To Mod: Feel free to remove, if this thread already exist.

I'm with you and Hoagland could be right. That thing may not be a ship, if there was life on Mars and it was technological, then that could be an orbital industrial center to either build ships and/or have micro gravity industry. It could be that Phobos was brought into orbit of mars millions of years ago (I'm starting to believe that we had an advance civilization in this system so long ago that traces of it are still on mars and worn out on earth.) and it was hollowed out for the minerals and/or for rooms and void spaces for machinery and production. I'm going to be honest with all of you, I was scared also. Scared of what I may find and what I may learn, but I got over it and started to look at it as a blessing. We are scared of knowing what we may have been part of millions of years ago on this planet and Mars. I've believed for a long time that we humans are remnants of a civilization that spanned 2 planets. Something happened and knocked us back so far that only handfuls of survivors where around to know the knowledge.

The bible and other legends may be stories of things that happened such a long time ago that it's essentially magic. We are a people that where apart of something that included Mars, and eventually we will find out via the ruins here on earth.

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 12:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by ZuluChaka
reply to post by Arken

There is no way an object of this size is going to form hollow. Gravity would always bring the heavier mass to the core.

Right.
Same conclusion.

But then, why Phobos is hollow and with huge cavities?

of course there is no way, we know everything about physics and the universe...! then of course there is no way .... of course.....

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 01:51 AM
link   
Biggest charcoal briquette in the Solar system !!!!!!
Maybe it got pasted so hard at some time in the past that the inside is just a big pile of talcum powder like material, sorta like a chocolate truffel candy, YUMMERS!

[edit on 14-7-2010 by CosmosKid]

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 01:52 AM
link   
reply to post by hoghead cheese

Thanks for your opinion.
I don't know if Phobos is an alien space station or other.

But, My question is: If those new data are correct and if they are incoherents with the thesis of an "captured asteroid in the gravitational field of Mars", then...

HOW Phobos has arrived in the gravitational field of MARS?

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 01:58 AM
link   

reply to post by hoghead cheese

Thanks for your opinion.
I don't know if Phobos is an alien space station or other.

But, My question is: If those new data are correct and if they are incoherents with the thesis of an "captured asteroid in the gravitational field of Mars", then...

HOW Phobos has arrived in the gravitational field of MARS?

it was placed there
tho im stilll up for debate on the "who" of the matter.
but really i do think truth is stranger that fiction. so i wuldnt be suprised by much of anything ... i hope...

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 02:24 AM
link   
a nice rendezvous with rama.

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 03:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Kandinsky

You're right, Kandinsky. What we know doesn't tell us Phobos is some kind of alien space hulk parked in orbit round Mars.

On the other hand, absolutely nothing tells us it isn't.

It certainly doesn't look quite like anything else in the Solar System.

And it is the only satellite in the system whose motion appears to be retrograde from the surface of its planet.

I'm hoping Phobos will turn out to be a little TMA-1-type present for mankind. Though I hope the prize claim process won't be as traumatic as it was in 2001.

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 06:01 AM
link   
hei,i think nefore we have had civilisation on this planet earth,some people here then made small bases and like this all over the planets in solar system,but when civilisation collaps on earth they get cut off,personally i think this is 3 time we have higher civilisation,i think they got caught in these plates and bases all over,i think they had extreme difficulties in survival,mostly also due to they maybee not vere luxury bases but more for either save havens or mining for people in past time and civilisation,i think they keeped many maschhines and knowledge there but had difficulties to understand it,so they need to learn from scraths almost,and they had more problems by also living in bad inviroments and in need off materials all time,my guess is theres bases from the first period in my head thats around 30000-45000 years ago,so they most be pretty cool there now,i bet they are master builders in stone,i bet they tried to even learn man here in egypt in old time to build,i can even spot out which ones that is,look at second dynasty in egypt,first farao hotemsepnemwy something like this,his tomb is build like spaceship and precise in rocks,could suggest extreme higher level off stone and mathmatical abilitys,so maybee theres an marsian there,maybee they now even is having bases in phobos,would be smart mars can be litle rough and sad,if these things true then they will help us but be scared off us also,like we are at them,there will be many difficulties in getting to know eachothers due to the fright off war or destrying us or them,i think we even maybe have had some planetary fighting before,but for our part on they planet we have forgot it,also due to most goverments abilitys to either coverup or just change hisory or reality as on will.most spaceships thats claoked here is the ones from our own lost colonys,they are human,but iff living there long time they had changed i think this is an issue that is in their mind a lot,living in other gravitys change body,this cannot be stopped,not even by putting in new genes,i bet they have tried it.
i hope anyway that someday we can meet in the twilight ass two beings anyway,i bet you would like taste many things here,i also understand your economy maybee more weak than earth and vice versa so we have all these hurdles before this happens,and we also as humans must realize our past or else we just get dropped again.
they have super knowledge i find this super intrigient.
i also think they use planet earth stupid religous sudo beliefs in space people,they look litle diffrent so they can lie about their origens,for protection off themselves,most smart to doo,anyone other would do samesame.maybee even sometimes in early days their boss that put them there told first born generation lies and maybee this is something they have belived in long time like us here in planet earth,so you see someone in old time could ave been very bad,or it looks bad from this direction i talk.i think they are stronger now,and shoulkd actually contact our planet,could be cool,and also could be good for them,but again,i bet they now think and these are ethical issues,that iff humans come there in numbers there race will turn back to human origin and this will be there downfall,so manymany issues here is difficult for both parts.
but these issues should not stop man,not here or anywhere,we can work things out and maybee they have already,dont know,but anyway these lights you also see is magnetic shilds that either can be used as protection off earth or other places or can be missiles,they can do both.i bet its theres,i dont know iff theres an human force with these weapons,but then it sound litle rogu nature for mee and could be dangerous and this can also be used for mislead both goverment and people in amerika so either part think he is bad part,watch out you not get plyed to much over there.
also remeber these planets now learn from earth because our advances will be faster than their

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 06:16 AM
link   
thats why when people talk about human population as being to big then remember the more people the more genius people,the more advances and this will go faster the more we are,like a non stop,so when people talk about human population in world base as for making less than now,then no society can last with this low people not high tech can last long time they will degrade extreme fastsupercitys will rise and these commanders will fly in plains and make new bases in planets and then they kill eachothers and citys die out,,,like manymany times before when man think he can make utopia by controling population amount.we tried it,we failed it,thats something somebody dont want anyone to know,thats why also someone try to erase any sign off prior tech levels in human cultures.many have huge ideas in become gods from supercitys and live in stoneage worlds,this is domination off man in the worst presence there is,thats why when people think off killing man for this,they should bee,,,,hmm.
odl days they also made genetic engineered humans and send this out in the worlds outside citys,many creatures they send out,properly anything that survive fusion cloning from man and beast,i think they were litle strange and this culture sound not so nice for general people,i hope iff this is true,that our human brothers can help us like the did before and sometimes im sorry for not knowing which food to stand onn,but all these difficult to absorb for anyone,thats why i cen understand your hesitation for us down here.but dont,we have gone pretty good,but i think we need to make humans safety and life expansion much higher for doing it all good for all.i look for the whole in the fence off elements that can make life expansion,we could before so we can again,but maybee someone think that because these tech wonders did humans bad last time that it will happen again,i say noo,i think man has seen enough killing in their minds,in general most is good and the others just dont understand.
i hope for all in our solarsytem a good summer and happy x mas,,,lolol
come have beer with mee,i try not get to scared from your spooky life...

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 06:30 AM
link   

We all remember this photo don't we? The Photo captured by cassini of Phobos and a cylindrical ship. If I remember correctly.

The theory I like with this subject is that Phobos was simply mined hollow, for what ever resource the ET's thought valuable; It's a mining ship. Perhaps the same strange craft that we're photographed around Saturns moons and rings?

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join