It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hollow Phobos, and it was not captured by Mars! Scientists says

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 09:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Arken

hey op check out this phobos clip with buzz aldrin and an object on that moon

www.youtube.com...

any pics of this?

XPLODER

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 09:39 PM
link   
This is amazing....Richard C. Hoagland was right about something!!

Oh... and the thing about Phobos is cool too.

Even if the central core isn't hollow and is only less
dense, it begs the question how could it have formed?

...and if it is hollow...hmmm

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 09:45 PM
link   
In defense of Hoagland, I do recall him clarifying somewhere in one of his radio interviews that he didn't literally mean hollow, but more along the lines of porous, with large voids, big enough to sustain artificial constructs. I will try to look for it later.

Either way this proves nothing.

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 09:46 PM
link   
This is very intresting and my whole thoughts of Mars is that they were a civilization before and also visited earth and our ancients but some disaster happened and they lost all their water and nature... the artificial moon would just help to say civilization existed there before maybe even house the last remaining martians... it would be very exciting to have NASA to send someone to investigate or a probe designed to land and enter the hollow moon...

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 09:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Arken

Could just be a giganourmous geode.

Could also be a biosphere automated to release when the planet is ready.

Could be anything. Glad its a target for future missions.

[edit on 12-7-2010 by Gorman91]

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 09:48 PM
link   
Oh my stars and garters...Richard Hoagland was indeed on to something perhaps. So we have a giant version of my landscapping lava rock. So would this lend anything then to the geodesic concept Hoagland was talking about then, even if formed volcanicly via the ejection theory?

S&F

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 09:49 PM
link   
Perhaps its a big chunck o volcanic rock? Possibly ejected from the planets surface?

Space pumice?

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 09:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Gorman91

bwhahaha, Gorman91 I came on to post it might be a geode and you beat me to it!
I think it would be so cool if it is full of crystals or alien technology or aliens

or anything ! It's cool!

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 09:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by rival
This is amazing....Richard C. Hoagland was right about something!!

Oh... and the thing about Phobos is cool too.

Even if the central core isn't hollow and is only less
dense, it begs the question how could it have formed?

...and if it is hollow...hmmm

wait what artifically parked in that orbit?
not the right mass to exert the amount of influence?
hollow?

wow its a spaceship and it has stuff on the surface?

is this counted as speculation?

this thing is not natrally formed ?

yippie aliens yay lol

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 10:12 PM
link   
I fail to see how a crater in a mass of rubble has an entrance to a cavity containing an alien city...come on guys this kind of stuff is why people think conspiracy websites are a bunch of people looking too hard at the same thing over and over until they see something...Its making a mockery of us all...

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 10:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Helmkat
Perhaps its a big chunck o volcanic rock? Possibly ejected from the planets surface?

Space pumice?

Possibly.

That is a theory which some have considered. Phobos is smaller than the hole at the top of Olympus Mons, I believe..

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 10:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZuluChaka
reply to post by Arken

There is no way an object of this size is going to form hollow. Gravity would always bring the heavier mass to the core.

There are celestial bodies 1,000,000x our size. Easy for something of that size to possibly being hollow. It could have come from another star system for all you know and that's a SMALL cavern. a Mere popcorn puff compared to other possibly larger, similar asteroids floating around.
Imagine large explosions/collisions superheating motlen rock into the abyss of space which could quickly freeze into a cyst like form. There are puffy clay products made like this... possibly explaining the dent in one end from over super-cooling..

who knows!.. gotta think cosmic size though

b

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 10:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by PPGrocks
I fail to see how a crater in a mass of rubble has an entrance to a cavity containing an alien city...come on guys this kind of stuff is why people think conspiracy websites are a bunch of people looking too hard at the same thing over and over until they see something...Its making a mockery of us all...

watch this vid about phobos moon

www.youtube.com...

been waiting on more about this subject

speculations for a while this object is just too strange not to explore

XPLOdeR

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 10:34 PM
link   
Does Buzz know something about this already ??

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 10:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Arken

This discovery, made recently, opens new and alarming interrogative.
This search would guarantee the hypothesis that Phobos is artificial?

I'll take it by "artificial" you mean the classical sense - not natural in origin, ie: made by someone. Lol. I love that leap of logic. Something hollow / some material with voids = must be artificial! I have some bamboo around here somewhere. Is that made by aliens? I want you to acknowledge how dumb this is now, this leap of logic thing. This is the example: I write with a pen, but I can also write with a pencil... Therefore, the pen is a pencil. Here's another: Pencils contain graphite... there are small bits of graphite also found on Mars, THEREFORE MY PENCIL IS FROM MARS! Sounds like the kind of thing Hoagland would come up with... OH WAI-

Originally posted by Arken
Maybe Mr. Richard Hoagland was right...
www.enterprisemission.com...

Entire thread now filed under stupid / nonsense / hoax for even metioning Hoagland. Even Art Bell thought he was full of **** and Art gave everyone the benefit of the doubt.

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 10:52 PM
link   
reply to post by ZuluChaka

Artificial construct - as Richard Hoagland has been saying all along - would make your statement pretty mute. The tidal model was right on the money!

What is left to hide? Just let it be - it will soon all be revealed no matter what! The games are at an end!

A planet full of life - doesn't just - die

Nor will this one

One has to wonder why any "space agency" would go millions of miles out of there way to land on an errant asteroid, when Phobos is so full of answers!

Answers to the truth of Mars - answers beyond what Phobos itself, represents! It is so blatantly obvious

Let us just say for a moment that many millions of years ago, a well developed planet was going in "the wrong direction" according to those who watch over. Lets just say a few ships (the size of the ones in the Saturn belt) decided to send a very large rock (gravity tow, just as cattle are raised in a beam of light) as a last resort through the center of that planet. It took away the stable atmosphere as well as the abundant water resource, except what was underground and/or frozen at the poles. Phobos is what is left of that war, remains of a large craft!

How long do you think it would take for another world ending asteroid to reach our planet - from the belt, about 6 months depending on the speed and trajectory. Something ripped through that planet - want answers - go to Phobos

[edit on 12-7-2010 by arizonascott]

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 10:53 PM
link   
reply to post by EnkiCarbone

yer sounding a bit like a Hoagland hater.

If I recall the OP did cite other sources. Is even being mentioned beside Hoagland in a paragraph make you are a fraud? Others unrelated and from different perspectives arriving to the same conclusion as HGoagland..
too late..
dey be bunked -n- fraudulated now..

b

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 11:12 PM
link   
oh Dang!! I just thought of something

abort Mission !

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 11:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Wertdagf

There's material under the moon dust that has an extra hydrogen molecule and is sometimes referred to as "hydrogen 3."
A single payload of this material would generate enough energy to run the entire US for a period of one year.
The development of space mining will provide the earth with many new sources for raw materials in the future.

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 11:19 PM
link   

Maybe there's a "you are here" map at this monolith on Phobos. Just sayin.

[edit on 12-7-2010 by blamethegreys]

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join