It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

IRAN: Judiciary official says woman to be stoned for husband's murder, not just adultery

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 09:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69

Originally posted by oozyism
Internal affairs of Iran, not a business of West, and shouldn't be used as an excuse to invade Iran

AND

Who exactly here is advocating an invasion of Iran?

Not I!

We are simply discussing the situation. GET IT?

Who is advocating an invasion? The US has a tendency of fueling hate before an invasion, hence Taliban and how they treated women.
\

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 10:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69

Originally posted by oozyism
Internal affairs of Iran, not a business of West, and shouldn't be used as an excuse to invade Iran

AND

Who exactly here is advocating an invasion of Iran?

Not I!

We are simply discussing the situation. GET IT?

If the unified news media handed us the stoning part w/o the murdering of the husband part, then invasion was the intended goal. I have heard zero about the husband having been killed. It's all part of israel's pawn satellite the USA 'democratizing' with a war, and the media do this incessantly in order to flame our hatred, which they plant in us against them. Don't forget who gives us our 'stories'. They lie all the time about everything.

I knew there was something fishy about it.

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 10:52 PM
link   
reply to post by davidmann

Not that difficult to do a search on the woman's name and find loads of information about her, the children, the background, the accusations, and what she was actually tried for. This story has been going on for over 6 years, now.

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 10:53 PM
link   
reply to post by davidmann

Thanks again your ignorant for your reply need I say more?,

[edit on 31-7-2010 by SLAYER69]

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 11:11 PM
link   
Their announcement at the last minute to try and justify their primitive barbaric murder does not make it so. This is a sudden add on, and proves nothing. I don't believe for one minute these charges.

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 12:59 PM
link   
Just another update to this story that's been going on for years now...breaking news....

Woman: Iran was to execute me in secrecy

LONDON, Aug. 7 (UPI) -- An Iranian woman sentenced to death by stoning says Tehran is trying to confuse the media so it can execute her in secret.

Sakineh Mohammadi Ashtiani said in a Guardian article published Saturday Iranian authorities are lying about charges against her and that she did not kill her husband.

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 01:02 PM
link   
Nobody should be executed by stoning.
Personally I don't believe in the death penalty, but at least lethal injection is more humane.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join