It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ROFL - I gotta have more "Wake Up" Threads!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 03:04 PM
link   
reply to post by gncnew

Ok but please be aware that your first post was one which exhibited traits that would inevitably lead to hurt.

Perhaps your intention was not to mock but that is why we must be aware of our words and actions and even our tone.

The all manifest in our realities and those of others.

There are many valuable humans in society who believe in enlightenment and a pure consciousness one free of the indoctrination of society.

These humans, our brothers and sister promote an alternate reality simply because the world in which we live is falling away.

Its structures are out dated and can no longer cope with the mountain pressure atop it.

These very people who are trying to co-create a new positive vibrant self sustaining world are our visionaries. Free thinkers that plan ahead with the gifts of foresight. They should not be belittled or ridiculed they should be elevated for the very fact that they are different.

These are the people that if they read this thread would and could potentially take great offence. This is why we must be careful of what we say because we do not know who of value could potentially hurt in the process.

I don’t know you personally but i care about you. You are after all my brother, a fellow human going through the same worldly experiences as me experiencing emotion in its full spectrum.

We need to look after one another. No one else will.

Peace and blessings.

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by gncnew

Circular arguments do not a point make my friend. If I tell you a piece of truth that you can do nothing with, will not change your actions, and will only provide you with some confounding impossibilities... have you gained or lost?

Now, if we're just talking about being entertained - well hells bells, I'm all for it!

But then again - that was the point of this post wasn't it...

If you wake up in your bed in the morning and just sit there all day... have you really achieved anything above sleeping all day?

NOPE. You were just "awake" for it.

That, unfortunately, is your uneducated perceptions and presumptions of being 'awakened'. You do have my pity as a fellow human to another, even though you are here purely for entertainment as you confessed.

Enjoy and have fun, but should humanity of good men failed, may your laughter ring not from a mental institute called Earth where the rich and powerful rule and 'frogs' like you will be incarcerated.

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by SeekerofTruth101
Your this 2 phrase alone shows how confused and one sided you are. Is wishing for the ideals of equality, progress, justice and prosperity responsibly by each individually awakened would 'suck' as you termed it?

Now we're getting somewhere. Wishing for a pile of cheeseburgers to show up in front of every hungry child in the world won't do a thing... but going and giving them a bowl of rice sure would. Action > Inaction

Does one's lack of ambition means one should be enslaved by greedy others so that they may enrich themselves at the expense of others

Yes... sorry, but that is the world. You can't consume if you don't contribute. I'm not a fan of people who want to leech off other's efforts

and as the example you brought up, lived in beachhouses, while others live in tents, fed with scaps and are fully expendable at the whim and commands of masters when all humans or beings created by our common Creator are all equal?

Now this poses an interesting dilemma. Here we step outside a person's desire and start to delve into their circumstance.

Circumstance you cannot change, but you can work around it. Also - those of us that are operating under favorable circumstance do have a greater obligation towards those under oppressive circumstance. But - I dare say that any of us here on ATS are probably fully permitted by circumstance to make our own destiny instead of moaning all day about the "masters" that are holding us down.

Read about Warren Buffet. Pretty rich dude - you'd be surprised how this member of TPTB come into his position.

Awake my brother....there is more than meets the eyes least I end up truly pitying you for the 'adaptable' frog you had became....

Dude my legs are no where near as cool as a frogs. I can't jump more than 2 feet off the ground

May you continue to 'put food on the table and be delusively happy with laughter' as others awakened stand up on your behalf to implore the TPTB to be rational in its approach to humanity where none gets left behind, when you too should have responsibly stood up as a fellow human, if not for yourself, but for you family, relatives, friends and next generations.

While all you "awake" folks are off doing that "imploring" of TPTB, I'll be working my way along actually changing my immediate world to become more like I want it.

But guess what - in 50 years when I'm sitting in the rocking chair next to my smoking hot wife (she'll still be hot at that age!) watching my little grand kids run around the yard of my ridiculously expensive house that I worked my arse off for, the "awake" people still be sitting around "imploring" the invisible POWERS - THAT - BE!!!!! to treat them better... and eating canned beans.

Yay!

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 03:13 PM
link   

reply to post by juveous

There you go getting all mature and grown up again... my hypocrisy does drippith from this thread, but that's completely beside the point!

It's not so much "Enjoy Yourself" as it is "Get the hell up out the chair go do something hommie!"

Dont just look for the path all day - start walking. Sharing truth for the sake of sharing truth seems so... futile.

I can only agree

and I am only as serious as I appear to be. I just enjoy the sake of argument, It's really the model of this forum IMO.

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 03:16 PM
link   

That, unfortunately, is your uneducated perceptions and presumptions of being 'awakened'. You do have my pity as a fellow human to another, even though you are here purely for entertainment as you confessed.

Enjoy and have fun, but should humanity of good men failed, may your laughter ring not from a mental institute called Earth where the rich and powerful rule and 'frogs' like you will be incarcerated.

Where exactly are you going to be? On the mother ship or something? I missed that You Tube video I think... got a link?

Again - you argue in circles to avoid the white elephant in the room:

What are you doing with this new awakening? How are you going to avoid the... "mental institute called Earth"?

Be being aware of it? Good plan, moving on.

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 03:17 PM
link   

But don't quit yet because I'm still needing that good laugh you give me.

[edit on 12-7-2010 by gncnew]

Why should we care about your mocking tone, we are not here for you, we are here for ourselves.

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 03:18 PM
link   
reply to post by juveous

It's really the model of this forum IMO.

Ding Ding Ding... Tell him what he's won Steve!

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 03:20 PM
link   
reply to post by gncnew

I am beginning to see some of my illumination, me an insignificant nobody, working on you even as your pride and ego attempt to twist my words to you liking as you confessed to action vs inaction.

Whatever, it matters not a hoot to what you think of me or what I think or how I live. At the end of the day, it is you that must think and work if not for yourself but you family, relatives and friends that combines with mine, makes up our society.

Good luck and cheers. If only everyone was as simple case as you.

[edit on 12-7-2010 by SeekerofTruth101]

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 03:23 PM
link   
Here is a truely effective enlightenment story:

The American Revolution initiated a series of social, political, and intellectual transformations in early American society and government. Americans rejected the oligarchies common in aristocratic Europe at the time, championing instead the development of republicanism based on the Enlightenment understanding of liberalism. Among the significant results of the revolution was the creation of a representative government responsible to the will of the people.

Wikipedia - American Revolution

See the big difference here. These guys didn't sit and whine all day about what a more perfect government would look like... they actually did it.

Here again: Words without action are purely entertainment.

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Here is a truely effective enlightenment story:

See the big difference here. These guys didn't sit and whine all day about what a more perfect government would look like... they actually did it.

Here again: Words without action are purely entertainment.

You sure are a fast learner, and I again will take no credit. Let's see you up to the challenge of action that you claimed earlier and with this recent qoute, you are merely uttering double speak entertainment or true edcuted action on your part

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 03:27 PM
link   

reply to post by gncnew

I am beginning to see some of my illumination, me an insignificant nobody, working on you even as your pride and ego attempt to twist my words to you liking as you confessed to action vs inaction.

Whatever, it matters not a hoot to what you think of me or what I think or how I live. At the end of the day, it is you that must think and work if not for yourself but you family, relatives and friends that combines with mine, makes up our society.

Good luck and cheers. If only everyone was as simple case as you.

You definitely have a gift for packing your point inside a bunch of crazy... but you did hit the nail on the head (intentionally?)

But careful, that sounds dangerously "asleep"... TPTB may get you...

Just messin'

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by andy1033

But don't quit yet because I'm still needing that good laugh you give me.

Why should we care about your mocking tone, we are not here for you, we are here for ourselves.

I've already told you - I'm awesome. Actually, I'm AWESOME.

You shouldn't listen to me. That's ironically the point of the post actually.

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 03:30 PM
link   

But careful, that sounds dangerously "asleep"... TPTB may get you...

Just messin'

My life has proven how dangerous the police and gov are, so people do have a right to be afraid of scum inside these groups period.

Your attitude is not going to protect them, with your silly nonsense.

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 03:30 PM
link   
reply to post by gncnew

Worry not about me, for I am insignificant and a nobody, but fully responsible for what I say as my Isp shows up to them.

Care more for yourself, your family, relatives and friends. These are the ones who are more important and critical to you with your gift of life and love, with your necessary action to protect their future and freedom.

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 03:37 PM
link   
reply to post by SeekerofTruth101

Seeker: where are you from? I think sometimes what you're trying to say gets a little jumbled by a translation difference. I got the gist of your last post but I think you used the word critical in the wrong way... not sure.

reply to post by andy1033

Huh? My silly nonsense? I'm not trying to protect anyone. I'm talking about gibberish "awakening" videos on here - not TPTB.

I am detecting an inherent bias in your tone of the establishment. Just to remind you:
Bad people are everywhere. Government and Police are not exclusive hang-outs for scum. Both institutions are made up of thousands of good and bad people. Believe it or not - taxpayer funded != evil control freaks.

I would however like to know what experiences you've had in your life that have taught you how dangerous they are? Sound interesting at the least.

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Preaching to the choir here!

I have yet to find someone in real life that understands why I debunk bunk, especially when I say it is for my amusement. Many times the bunk spread is just funny. The thicker the bunk is spread the funnier and more entertaining it is.
I've been called many names, insulted......and the more people do, the more I laugh. Apparently being enlightened, taking the red pill (or the blue one, it's just a stupid sci-fi movie after all), living outside the Matrix (same stupid movie), knowing about TPTB and their ilk, all means you live in a state of paranoid fear. Life is too short for that. I'm smart, I'm talented, I have a great family, I have everything I need and lots of what I want. I've never been happier!!!
Give me some lunchmeat, but I'm not watching HeeHaw.....I much prefer The Smoking Gun's Dumbest Whatever.

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by stars15k
Preaching to the choir here!

I have yet to find someone in real life that understands why I debunk bunk, especially when I say it is for my amusement. Many times the bunk spread is just funny. The thicker the bunk is spread the funnier and more entertaining it is.
I've been called many names, insulted......and the more people do, the more I laugh. Apparently being enlightened, taking the red pill (or the blue one, it's just a stupid sci-fi movie after all), living outside the Matrix (same stupid movie), knowing about TPTB and their ilk, all means you live in a state of paranoid fear. Life is too short for that. I'm smart, I'm talented, I have a great family, I have everything I need and lots of what I want. I've never been happier!!!
Give me some lunchmeat, but I'm not watching HeeHaw.....I much prefer The Smoking Gun's Dumbest Whatever.

Pfffff.... I'll share my lunch meat with you when pigs fly! (haha, avatar pun intended).

Have you noticed that the whole "enlightenment" thing is much more like the story "The Emperor's New Cloths" ?

You have to "awake" to really understand what they're talking about - because any argument against it simply means you're asleep. Talk about the absence of critical thought....

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Thanks for replying to one of my threads.

A lot of what you say rings true. Thanks for being brutally honest with me.
I have capacity beyond measure to take it.

I still think you could be nicer with it but thats just my opinion.

Peace and blessings always.

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 04:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Spirit777

I could be - but as my Avatar would suggest I'm a bit of a gorilla in the china shop.

Love you long time!

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 04:15 PM
link   

reply to post by Spirit777

I could be - but as my Avatar would suggest I'm a bit of a gorilla in the china shop.

Love you long time!

lol. your a funny dude!

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join