It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tar Balls on Cocoa Beach

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Tar Balls on Cocoa Beach

(nolink)

Against what the local media is spewing I truly believe that my Space Coast is feeling the wrath of BP. But sshhh we wouldn't want our sacred tourist to know so they stay out of the water and don't get sick.

My first thread so bear with me.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.floridatoday.com< br /> www.wesh.com
www.youtube.com

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 11:00 AM
link   
Dispite what our poor propaganda spewing local media is telling us, I have never ever seen this many tar balls on the Space Coast. I am an avid surfer, skimboarder, and a local Dock Master and I know that this isn't just a coincidence, this is from the Deep Water Horizen spill. No matter what the results(lies) will show, these people are going to lie just to keep up our tourism even though it may cost lives. Especially with the news of the Space Center shutting down, this is the last thing our local economy needs, but I feel that the health of our tourist and locals is way more important. When this story first broke I swear the news anchor started the story with, "don't be alarmed but a dozen or so tarballs have washed up on Cocoa Beach, but I am certain they are not from the BP oil spill in the Gulf". And he literally said this over and over at least ten times within five minutes. Even though when the spill first happened it was being reported that the projected date of impact to our shores was May 30th. I know the Loop Current changed from initial projections but it is mid July now and with all the dispersent being sprayed there is no telling where this liquid death is. But I can bet any amount of money that their results will come up negative and say it was from a shrimp boat that sank months ago. I really hope that this isn't from BP but I am tired of the lies and people deserve the truth. STAY OUT OF THE WATER WHEN YOU SEE CRUDE WASHING ASHORE.

(nolink)
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 11:11 AM
link   
its sad they willingly lie to people just for more $$$$. Its in the gulf stream and going to the rest of the world. To bad we have no idea how much is floating under the water due to the diapersments.

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 07:39 PM
link   
I knew that this was going to happen.
I wrote a thread on this several weeks ago. I'm limited to my AT&T tilt, so I apologize that I can't provide a link.
This is awful. Very sad as well.
I recently had an anchovie salad and have been visiting the throne several times a day for almost a week now.
No more sea food for me.

top topics

join