It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New sighting of black-eyed kids

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 08:40 PM
link   
reply to post by sylvie

Hi I am new here first time post here. If you would like more solid information on Black Eyed Kids that ties into the Nephilim not only mentioned in the bible from OT to NT but also mentioned in many other historical beliefs such as the Native Americans encounters with the Nephilims in the US when they first settled here. The best sources I have found online is "It's Supernatural with Sid Roth" interview with L.A. Marzulli author of Trail of the Nephilim and
Watcher 6 book with 2CD's packed with solid information in concerns of the Black Eyed Kids and the Nephilim and all the disasters happening today. There was also a live interview with Marzulli on a radio talk show going in depth explaining sightings and encounters with Black Eyed Kids called Prophetic Info Wars and how these black eyed kids are linked to the Anti-Christ the mark of the beast the chip the diseases etc. I highly recommend to look into it. It is more than I could post on a forum on this topic. Just an interesting fact, they have found thousands of Nephilim skelletons in Peru a few years ago and the bones were sent to meseums and rejected because it was to much evidence that would cause a public uproar and scare. I personaly think they are distracting people with the Zombie Apacolypse and other "conspiracy " from what Home Land Security labs are up to. If one finds none of this to be true at least it was fun reading it right?

posted on Jan, 8 2014 @ 07:59 PM
link   
Encounter with BEK terrifies Texas Airman

He looked up at me and asked if he could come in again and then I saw his eyes.. they were empty looking coals and a smile crept to his mouth – that same hungry predatory smile – and I felt goosebumps on my legs and back. Something wasn’t right. I said, “I’m going to tell you one more time before I kick your ass to get lost.” I turned around to get my phone and looked back and he was gone.

Why does the fun stuff never happen to me???

<< 2  3  4   >>

join