It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New sighting of black-eyed kids

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 10:25 AM
link   
I've been fascinated by the stories of the black-eyed kids. If you google the term or even look here on ATS, you'll find lots of threads and stories. Here's the latest one I found on unexplained-mysteries.com:

Jihanna tells me that last year in her home in downtown Sacramento, she encountered the paranormal phenomenon the Black-Eyed Boys. She remembers that in June 2009, she saw a tall skinny kid with a baseball cap on, dirty white t-shirt, blue jeans and tennis shoes standing with a short stocky boy wearing a flannel red shirt, blue jeans and tennis shoes standing out on her driveway. They kept looking towards her kitchen window and she thought it was quite odd, because their faces seemed to be blurry. No matter how hard she tried, she could not recognize their faces. Every part of their bodies were crystal clear, but when she looked at their faces, their faces were completely indistinguishable.

Full story here.

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 10:27 AM
link   
What I found interesting is that she says they followed her around town and showed up in different locations, often miles apart, and they got there as fast as she could drive from place to place. That would definitely point to a paranormal entity, in my opinion... how else would they move so fast, unless they'd hop in a car or a motorbike and stalk her? It just seems unlikely.

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 10:40 AM
link   
she should have approached them.

why did she not appraoch them? i would have, specially when they were standing in front of my driveway.

im not saying she had to run at them with a bat, but walking up and asking if they need help or maybe what time it is, would have left her with more answers.

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 10:42 AM
link   
Thank you very much for bringing the phenomena of 'Black eyed boys' into my life!

These are the stories i love to read - bizarre and speculative.

The subject is completely new to me so nice one!

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 10:58 AM
link   
thanks for this. first ive heard.

i find interesting.

i only get hot mormons knockin at my door.

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 11:49 AM
link   
The black-eyed kids' stories are the creepiest of creepy to me. I don't scare easily but these seem so demonic and dangerous to me.

Originally posted by LurkerMan
she should have approached them.

why did she not appraoch them? i would have, specially when they were standing in front of my driveway.

im not saying she had to run at them with a bat, but walking up and asking if they need help or maybe what time it is, would have left her with more answers.

Almost all the stories I've read about them seem to point to the claim that you should never talk to them because, in most cases, it seals your fate.

Downright creepy...

Edit: Ok now I that I read the story, she did talk to them

The boys stood on her driveway for up to two hours and still looking towards the kitchen window. Finally she had enough and went outside to confront the boys. When she confronted the boys, she noticed that they had no white in their eyes. Their eyes were completely black. Cold chills ran down the back of her spine. Somehow she mustered up enough courage to ask them why they were standing in her driveway. The boys simply said…”we are sorry, we are just hungry, can we come in for a bite to eat?” She told them no. They kept asking if they could come in, Jihanna ran back to the house and locked the door, she was terrified.

Jihanna says in her own words:
"For a period of three days straight, they kept showing up on my driveway. Enough was enough and I called the police. When the police came they were no where in sight.

[edit on 12/7/2010 by Iamonlyhuman]

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 11:54 AM
link   
[edit on 12-7-2010 by stellify]

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Take a picture next time

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 11:57 AM
link   
reply to post by LurkerMan

In the story linked to, she does approach them. Asks them what they want.
They say they are hungry and want to come in for a bite to eat. Yikes.

Freaky tale, I love it. Thanks OP.('
')

[edit on 12-7-2010 by Sam Vimes]

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 12:00 PM
link   
Brian Bethel came up with those stories in 1997 and he just wanted to earn money

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 12:10 PM
link   
She should have at least brought them out some food, black eyes or no black eyes, if they are kids and they are hungry then feed them, could have rang a pizza for them
really though, why not give them the benefit of the doubt?

Not to take this thread off topic but somthing someone said above about asking for the time just reminded me off a man who keeps approaching me randomly in my city and every single time he asks me 'excuse me do you have the time?' I dont wear a watch, an he freaks me out so i always just say 'sorry, no i dont' unless i have my phone handy then i tell him. Its really weird, he's in his late 40s or 50's and has been asking me for years on average about once a month. Noone i know knows him or has had the same experience with him. Weirdo should buy a watch.

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 12:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Lady_Tuatha

Is that a foto of you in your avatar? If it is, you can hardly blame the guy for trying....

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sam Vimes
reply to post by Lady_Tuatha

Is that a foto of you in your avatar? If it is, you can hardly blame the guy for trying....

You stole the words right of my mouth! LOL

No but for real, I have never heard of such entities, if she had the courage to talk to them and they actually responded passively with no itention to harm her, then I don't see why she should fear them...other than the fact that they have black-eyes.

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 02:16 PM
link   
Right, I have just spent the last hour looking for Black Eyed Kids stories. I am officially unnerved.

The stories seem to be genuine, though I realize you can never really tell.

There is something in these tales that stirs a sort of primal fear in my belly. Which I have found quite enjoyable. I hope not to meet one.

Apparently a member here at ATS has had an encounter.

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 02:23 PM
link   
With cameras and cell phone cameras and security cameras so prevalent now someone really needs to get a picture of them.

In the stories they are always asking to gain access to the persons' home or car. I bet the people who say yes never get a chance to post their stories....

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 03:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Sam Vimes

funny, aye thats me, naw he just freaks me out, very strange man.

I have also been reading up about these Black eyed kids the last while and i must say some very unnerving stories, it could still be all hogwash tho, still scary

Ive read a few diferent accounts now and some mention the fact that they have strange decaying feet or claw like toes, you should also check out this account from a marine who claims to have met two of them

www.ghosttheory.com... mena-black-eyed-kids

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Very interesting thread.

This is a first for me, I had never heard of these kids before.

Have they ever knocked on a blind person's door before? hehe it seems that it's the mere sight of their features and the way they act is what triggers the fear.

I'm fearless when it comes to paranormal activity, but the mystery behind these events regarding the Black Eyed Kids is a bit unsettling for some odd reason.

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 04:32 PM
link   
They are junkies with their eyes dilated looking to steal some stuff from you're house.

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 04:49 PM
link   
I have gone to some of the links to read more. I did follow a thread awhile back that someone else had posted about this, but then it faded away. I find it interesting how it seems all the folks that have these encounters, their first instincts are fear or something very bad, or evil. They just know or sense it.

I wonder what it is about the people themselves the the bek's are attracted to. I mean I wonder if they all have something you wouldn't think of in common, outside the obvious things.

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lady_Tuatha

Not to take this thread off topic but somthing someone said above about asking for the time just reminded me off a man who keeps approaching me randomly in my city and every single time he asks me 'excuse me do you have the time?' I dont wear a watch, an he freaks me out so i always just say 'sorry, no i dont' unless i have my phone handy then i tell him. Its really weird, he's in his late 40s or 50's and has been asking me for years on average about once a month. Noone i know knows him or has had the same experience with him. Weirdo should buy a watch.

Thats pretty freaky , either you have some nut who fancies you and hasnt been able to think of any other ice breaker in which case I would just avoid or if it something otherworldly then who knows either way I reckon you should just swerve him

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join