It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Your Spiritual Revolution I: Introduction

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Ive searched for a way to open my third eye for many years but there are so many ways and i just dont know what to do or what is the right thing to do...any help with this would be greatly appreciated!

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 07:03 PM
link   
Hey, I just wanted to add a few things to this discussion. First, what you are describing really resonates with me and I came to a similar hypothesis a few months ago by studying certain topics and searching inside of myself through meditation for answers.

Another cool thing about energy is (as far as we know now), that all the energy in our Universe right now is all there every was and every will be. Thus, energy cannot be destroyed or created only manipulated and/or transferred. Further, since all life forms (including stars/planets) are made up of energy, I believe this can explain a lot about religious beliefs such as; reincarnation, the after life and heaven, as well as the belief of ancient civilizations such as Egypt who sought to find a way to send their energy (or spirit) to the stars, ie. for the Egyptians; around the area of the constellation of Orion. Energy could be what we call; the Spirit, and our soul could be the place where this energy (or Spirit) is housed inside of us, being our entire body (or maybe just our brain).

There are a few questions I do have, and maybe someone can help answer these for me. Understanding that the energy forms we call; stars, galaxies, planets..., are held together in a working order (for lack of a better term) by gravity, in the same way ( or similar way) that atoms (protons, neutrons, electrons, quarks...) hold together our human form in a working order by magnetic like charges, does gravity play a role in that magnetic force? And if not then what is the difference or relation between gravitational forces that hold our cosmos together and the magnetic forces that hold our atoms together?

Don't know if that makes sense, but I have to run and don't have time to think those questions through any further right now, but I will be back in a little bit.

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 12:44 PM
link   
reply to post by reesie45

will come soon...

Peace love and light,
let u guide by higher i

Jim

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 02:29 AM
link   
Hey does someone know if there is a restriction on editing a thread?
I wanted to add the links to this second part in the intro. But i am not able to edit it now?
Has this a reason?

or what?

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Hey mods can you help me fix that?
I just wanted to edit the second part of the OP, to add the link to the next part, where now stands "next chapter soon". As i´m not able to edit it anymore...

Originally posted by JimIrie

... Its YOUR CHOICE!

Peace, love and light,
let you guide by the higher i

Jim Irie

Next chapter soon...

*edited for shape*

[edit on 12-7-2010 by JimIrie]

Here is the link:

Your Spiritual Revolution II: Basic knowlege I: Your Body

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Thank you in advance

[edit on 15-7-2010 by JimIrie]

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 02:14 PM
link   
Great thread. Thank you for taking the initiative on this. It's soooo good to have a positive, constructive thread.

I look forward to following it.

Love and love.

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 04:21 PM
link   
reply to post by wcitizen

Thank you for your reply. You´re welcome...
The second is now on, too...
You´ll find...
"Your Spiritual Revolution II: Basic Knowlege I: Your Body"
here...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Peace love and light,
let u guide by higher i

Jim

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 10:49 AM
link   
Jim thanks for the thread I have been looking for this for a little while now. I know the info is out here but how to take it all in can be a challenge. I look forward to reading more.

Jay

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 10:58 AM
link   
"Everything is Energy" is in error.

Not off to a very good start in your TOE. The truth is "Everything is thought" that has been organized and "dreamed" up by consciousness.

This reality is for the best metaphor possible, a type of virtual reality simulation that is being run on a massive scale by conscious cellular automata. It is more digital than energy. The energy is just a metaphor as part of the rule-set by which this system is essentially programmed to run as.

The rabbit hole leads to revelations of non-physical reality; one composed of pure mind and pure consciousness. The Origins of our Universe are not physical metaphors; rather consciousness and thought centric patterns of communication that emerge as an experience of reality.

You are looking at the stage, the props and the end-result of a simulated rendering; need to get a bit deeper behind the backdrop of reality to see the real mechanics at the helm.

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 03:41 PM
link   
reply to post by YouAreDreaming

Sure, i know that you are right with this BUT as all the people that read this here start with a certain ( no offend) ... lesser level i wanted to start it out of a view everybody could understand... even the materialistic or atheistic people... tho i think that this is an good start for them... eh?

TO ALL

So really not much happened in the last days...
hmmm...
I will state now my last words on this:

This thread series is mentioned to help everybody and it helps me by writing down all the knowlege and experiences i have achieved in the last twenty years....
But as stated i wont go on when there is less to zero interest in it.

As my "lucky number" and the one that follows me everytime (with synchs and all...)is the twentytwo, i will only go on when the other thread parts reach a flag level of 22!
They are everytime in my signature! just click on the nubers...

Tho if you want me to go on then give me your flag and tell it to every friend/member that you think it could interest him...

I dont look for fame, but i want you to contribute and disscuss the things i post for you... I want that so much as possible can see this and help as much as possible, tho...

Peace, love and light,
let u guide by higher i

Jim

(Remember ...22!)

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 06:49 PM
link   
reply to post by JimIrie

hello, what I would want to know? hmm. good question.
I'm not sure what you can give help for, but I myself have tried a few times to enter a meditative state,the deep kind,where I truly connect with my higher self/higher energies I suppose. I have failed ofcourse. I would also be glad if I even was able to have lucid dreams at my own will and then actually remembering them after waking up,but I suppose those topics are another thing all together and not something you planned on talking about.
Still,I am willing to try anything my friend, any help is highly appreciated,especially at these dark times where help and opportunities liek this coem rarely.So I'm just counting my blessings I suppose to have found this thread.

Any help that can help me reach a higher state of awareness,or possibly to enter a state,where I could,for myself, find answers to some burning questions that have pretty much consumed my whole life for the last 3 years,namely the whole upcoming period of change and enlightenment,I have based all my life around this and my only motivation to live on and be hopeful of the future is this change. Yeah,it has touched me that much,I have done some major reading of many sources about this,and ironically,the mroe I find out and read different sources,the more i supposedly know, the less I know it seems.The rabbit hole is jsut endlessly deep it seems,and I feel that I don't know anything anymore,The veil is on everything on this planet.So any help you can provide,please do.

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Nice thread mate, gonna go for the 2nd part now. I'm always interested in these kind of subjects.

BTW, may I ask what you do for a living, just out of curiosity?

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 05:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Moraz

reply to post by Moraz

Thanks!

Yeah thats a nice question?
Generally i would say i´m a life - artist in different ways.

I´m a musican (hiphop, reggae, ambient, and much more). In the moment i earn my money mainly through workshops with kids and live gigs, but i also print or spray t-shirts and else.
I build exotic instruments (djembe, bongos, digeridoos, different flutes, and many other) and we make jewelery out of nature materials.
Spiritually i am far developed and on my path i went through many different epochs of knowlege, cultures and "schools".
I left all this stuff behind only to learn, that i need all this stuff to make my day, ...to make those themes understandable for others.
I gained many different abilitys and technics on my quest and mastered different systems like astral and dream travel, runes, practiced nature-, elemental-, lower-/higher-, black-/white magic, seeing the aura (and much more...),many different meditations and yoga techs, many healing technics, shamanistic rituals as modern witch rituals, everything...
And that before i was eighteen.
And i ever was some kind of lightworker. I help a lot of my friends and theirs with different spiritual issues. I spread the words of truth all the day and all my works are full of it.
I just started a new project to produce some magical sets and other "esoteric" stuff like lovedollies bond, anti stress bag, find peace - ritual, chakra healing, gaya bond, planet-analogy sets, amulets, rings, athame, chalices, runestones,
I plan to create my own tarot set, but that needs a bit time.
And many more will follow...

I´m a writer. I sell some songs to local bands and soloartists. And i write books. Fiction and Non Fiction. Actually i work on seven+ different projects. I have ideas for thousand more storys, books,songs, theater- or moviescripts and cannot even write so quick as i would have to...
My girl paints and makes different commisional works and helps me a lot with my things, too.
All this we sell private, to local shops or on the market. Sometimes some pieces are found on ebay but i never did this.

But the point is, i am a spirit.
I get everything what i want when i want; or i do what i do and get what i want for it...

Peace, love and light,
let u guide by higher i

jim

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 02:49 AM
link   

I know, this are no new facts to everybody.

At least one thing is a new fact to me:

2 to the power of 16 is 16384 Hertz

My calculation disagrees and so does my units' analysis.

The attempted description of the harmonic series:
Sum(k=0, k=inf) 1/k

Is rather fail.

And what's pepsi78 on about evil drawfs for? I'm the one that should be talking about evil dwarfs and noone else! I shun in your general direction for later agreeing to that. If you won't risk your karma, stay out of it altogether.

Anything that's really "secret" is essentially ineffable anyway.

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 09:06 AM
link   
.. when you said .. ARMY .. you prove that you are not in good spirit.. you are corrupt .. in principle... yet .. a necessary evil.. is to stablize.. there has to be a +/- and nuetral .. which are you ...?...

[edit on 1-9-2010 by Vonour]

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 09:12 AM
link   
reply to post by JimIrie

.. you can lie to me . but i know the truth.. so .. I say again .. which are you ?..
... I can see your answer but you will not tell me.. ...?...
... Well ...?... if you can't tell me... then power is not in your control..
... Well ...?...>>=-
... Well ...[]
... =yall not fun...?...
... 9802-1000=198
... 198 divided by 3=66
... 66 divided by 3=12
... 12 divided by 3=4
... 4 divided by 3=1
... 1 divied by 3= -1.5
.. 19802 divided by 3=666.666
... 3 divide by 2= 1.5
... 1.5 + 1.5 = 3
... 3 divided by 3= 1=...0...
... Peace ...?... = I will see you through time...

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 09:38 AM
link   
reply to post by EnlightenUp

.. I see your a postive..

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vonour

.. I see your a postive..

Sorry, I misread and thought the title said "devolution". 2^16=16384 didn't exactly suggest I made a mistake.

Still, it matters not how you judge me, what I said is basically right on.

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vonour
.. when you said .. ARMY .. you prove that you are not in good spirit.. you are corrupt .. in principle... yet .. a necessary evil.. is to stablize.. there has to be a +/- and nuetral .. which are you ...?...

err... sorry but i was lacking of a better word as i described later in the disussion with pepsi78.
I am native german language, so please don´t bear with me about some words. It was just a word and i surely know that it wont fit into the right desription, tho... i can understand that you feel uncomfortable with it. But to call me corrupt on this simple word seems to me far fetched.
If you have read my last post you will know what i am doing and i cannot agree with you on this!
If you would know me in real life you would see who i am but to judge me with some post i made on the internet is ridiculous...

And sorry guy i cannot follow you into this number stuff. I know about this stuff (numerology/ caballah) alot too but i see no connection to my posts...?

oh and surely my answer will be: "+" ...

ahm... sorry for the error in this number stuff. but as i have written in the OP i have just translated the words from a german book. I am no mathematican or physicist. And i havent went through the math of it as it is relative irrelevant, because the picture/symbol of the hyperbolic curve counts for me...

peace, love and light
let u guide by higher i

Jim

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 03:40 PM
link   
reply to post by JimIrie

You pass the test by responding kindly to my machinations whereas many try to escape. Thank you!

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join