It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Your Spiritual Revolution I: Introduction

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+9 more 
posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 10:09 AM
link   
Hi and welcome to your own spiritual revolution!
But first stop here and look into yourself! What does your feeling say? Read on...? or go on with another thread? ... What is your first intention? Now, do it!

Congrats!
You took your first step on the stairway to your spiritual freedom!
This thread series will deal with the issue of spiritual evolving and energywork. Especially i will write it as a step by step guide to your own development of yourself with many practical exercises and interesting technics from all around the world.
As everybody has another backround history, different beliefs and state of conciousness, i will start as easy as it is possible with an introduction about the very core of this issue. I know everybody needs another way to find to the light, but after long work on myself i developed this path for beginners and advanced human souls.
And i don´t want to claim my way is the ONE! I am no guru, teacher or anyone who try to force you on my beliefs and technics. It is your free choice if you read this and what you will do with it.

I started studying spiritual issues at the age of eight and tried to learn from every culture, everything i could soak up. I experienced unbelieveable things and „re-“learned alot. I have seen the dark side, as they tried me more than once(and still do!), but decided for the light. So i know the danger, that lies within the dark side, aswell as i know the ways they try to bring you of the path of light. (SunTsu: "Know your enemy...")
As i am a children of the modern scientific era i always try to explain these issues in a way, everybody could understand , even the misguided sheeple.
As this is very hard, as nobody wants to accept a misguiding by himself, i will try my best.
But YOU, poor soul, have to stay open minded and i aprecciate to follow the series step by step, to gain the best results.
Now, let´s start...

Introduction

Everything is energy!
This is the beginning and this is the end.

Every child in modern civilisation learns the concept of atoms from their parents even before kindergarden. The theory is far spreaded and is commonly accepted.
So, out of what is an atom in the easyest structure?
One proton(+) and one neutron build up the core wich is surrounded by one electron, attracted by one electron(-). They are in continous, neverending movement around their counterparts, because of their opposite charging and other, for us unimportant, forces .
So, out of what is a proton (or electron, or neutron is irrelevant for understanding this)?
Quantum physics tell us they where made out of different parts, called „quarks“. In the last years this also became public knowlege. I dont want to lose much words about it.
So, out of what is a quark? I don´t want to get too deep into the matter, but if you divide up all parts into the smallest possible, what do you have left? Eh?
Yeah right, energy! Pure energy, vibrating in frequency! This is what is called the string theory. Not proven, yet, but has the most followers and is more and more accepted by sientists and on its way to be proven by LHC at CERN.
Everything is energy. Even the smallest peace in space, until up to the universe itself is made out of the very same fundamental, vibrating energy. And that this energyparticles are inextricably linked and reached a higher state, is out of question. Rays, waves, matter, planets, stars and the wonder of life, which includes your body and your soul, are proof enough.

to be continued...

*edited to add SunTsu*
[edit on 12-7-2010 by JimIrie]

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 10:11 AM
link   
... continued

Now you may believe, the world is only made out of what you can percieve with your senses. But thats not the case. Your senses are tuned to a limited spectrum of frequencies are also jaded by the modern way of living.
The noises and the dirt of the citys, the hectic of society and modern civilisation, divided us from the essential and vital rythms and energies of earth and life itself. The barriers of our senses prevent us to naturally unfold and understand the energetic coherences.
Now, what can we do to break out of this circle? There are numerous themes and issues you could deal with to gain what some people call the enlightment.
Let me give you one example i really like. It is out the book „Entwirrungen“ from Jo Conrad. (also note that i am not responsible for this, its the oppinion of the writer. I only present it to you) It is only available in german, so i will translate for you:

„...Imagine a string of a guitar.
Now let´s say this string has the length 1 what gives us the oscillation of 1, too (this is just imaginary for understanding the concept, no real musical or scientifical scale). If we divide this by two, means, we subdivide the string in the middle, the frequency is as double as high. This means the tone is higher, one octave higher.
If the tone with the length of the string - 1 - would be for example ... C then the half length of the string would produce the tone C, one octave higher. On this base, every string instrument works and you can generate any tone through pressure on the strips to alter the length of the string...

... Now to create a tone, two octaves higher than C, you have to divide the half string in the middle again, so the length of the string is now a quarter from our string with the length 1. Whereas you want to have a tone one octave deeper than our length 1, you have to extend the string to the length 2. We can extend the length of the string like we want, but in conclusion we will get frequencies we cannot hear anymore. However, the frequencies never could reach zero oscillation, even if the lenght would be never ending. Equally we could shorten the string until near zero, but not to absolute zero, as this would mean we have no string anymore, wich couldn´t create any oscillation.
As shorter the string, as higer the tone. Sometime the ton is so high we cannot hear anymore. Practically it is not possible to create with our string light or radiowaves. But in principle, the higher the wavelenght, the higher the oscillation.
Wavelength from 24 until 216 are in the audible range. (2 to the power of four is 16 Hertz what is the deepest frecuency we can hear, 2 to the power of 16 is 16384 Hertz, what is the upper limit, we can hear.) In the range of the wavlength 248 ´til 251 lays the visible light. From red, with the longest wavelength, to violet. The 7 basic colours are equivalent to the 7 basic notes on the musical scale. Then the octave ends and a new begins immediatly. The range of ultraviolet is by no means ONE colour, like red or blue, but covers an own spectrum as big as the bandwidth of the visible light.
If you draw the ratio between the frequency and wavelength into a coordinate system, you would get a hyperbolic curve. It goes through 1 to 1 and converges to zero, but never reach absolute zero. We only percieve a tiny, small snippet of the whole band of frequencies. The scientists have only measuring instruments for a little range of this string. They don´t believe that matter is on this string, too.
But if we look into it with the theory above, we can see that matter is also ON the string. When we look into the periodical system, we see some elements radiating radioactive. They are much more higher in their frequency than light or radiowaves.
The possibilities of ocsillating octaves reach upto endless, we could not see or measure.
Inside this system we could arrange everything we can´t see. Thoughts and emotions aswell as spirits or GOD would have place on this never ending string...“

I know, this are no new facts to everybody. But i think that everybody should let this little „revelation“ unfold inside, before we start with your development in the next thread.
This thread series will be divided into three mainparts wich are
„Basic knowlege“ will provide you everything you will need to know to work with yourself
„Preparations“, including everything you need before we come to the core.
and
„Training“ starts with an initation ritual for you and will lead you deep into the rabbit hole and out.
I think this will be the most interesting part for you fellow seeker, but as i stated above, this is also written for the bloody beginners.
Be patient with them...

These mainparts will be also divided into smaller threads, dealing with the different issues. There will be some themes more interesting for you and others you won´t like. Just take what you need.
As everything is connected together, there will be some things mentioned before we come to their issues. This is unavoidable, so be patient or wait for the series to be completed.
So, in every new thread i will also give you some exercises, symbols and pictures to work with.
Some are so easy you might think you don´t need to do them but again i only can say - take what you want! Its YOUR CHOICE!

Peace, love and light,
let you guide by the higher i

Jim Irie

Next chapter soon...

*edited for shape*

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 10:28 AM
link   
This is so true! I can't wait to read the rest

Thanks for posting all of this in here!

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 11:03 AM
link   
reply to post by ExpandedMinds

You´re welcome! In the moment i think of 10 - 15 threads but i think there will be more as there is so much i want to share...

But also this will take time to write... And i have a little daughter who avoids me the whole day from writing...

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 11:32 AM
link   
I like the subject and will follow you're future threads on this topic!

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 11:47 AM
link   
Please feel free to discuss the OP! I am open minded for constructive critics and assumptions...
So if you have something to add... Here is the place for it!

When the next thread will come, lays within your contribution and how much people will participate!

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 12:51 PM
link   
Niceee work! this is the basic intro i do need!!! thank you for getting in touch on my thread!

Peace!

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 01:03 PM
link   
Very cool looking forward to more! I was actually going to post a similar thread called "Boot Camp to Enlightenment" basically talking about the difficulties one endures on the journey maybe it can be a continuation of your thread
...Anyways, Keep up the good work! s+f!

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Also it would be interesting what you want to know?

Any suggestions?

"Boot Camp to Enlightment" ...sounds cool! Could be a funny movie...

Maybe we should u2u about a real life project of this kind...

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Here is a little zen story about enlightment i posted a few days ago.

Once there was a young zen monk walking on a street up to a temple on a mountain. Then an old monk with a big bag of rice on his shoulders came down the street towards him.
The young monk asked him kess: "Old monk, i see you gained enlightment, how does it feel?" The old man stopped, but said nothing. He just took the ricebag of his shoulders, sat him down at the street and looked at him.
The young monk was a bit confused as he didn´t answer, but then... ... he understood!
He now asked, " old monk i understand, but what comes after enlightment?" The old monk took his ricebag back on his shoulder and went on...

Thought this would fit in here, too

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 04:36 PM
link   
not everyone should know this, people should earn it. You don't want
evil dwarfs taking a look at this.

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 05:01 PM
link   
reply to post by pepsi78

In former times i was thinking the same...

But one thing i learned the last years is, even if there are ...thousand "evil dwarfs" even ONE enlighten is enough to defeat them!

Also this could lead them away from the dark side (back on the hyperbolic curve...), when they once see the light...

And i am also sure their egos are much to big, to do all this (..in their oppinion..) dumb hippie exercises.

And i CANNOT go against my mission...

How wonderfull would that be to give my part to create an "army" (wrong word...) of enlightened souls, defeating the dark side during the coming events?

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 05:24 PM
link   
reply to post by JimIrie

What army, what event are you talking about really ? Beats me

[edit on 12-7-2010 by pepsi78]

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 07:14 PM
link   
post edited into nothing.

[edit on 12-7-2010 by pepsi78]

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 08:10 AM
link   
For everyone:
I got an u2u from pepsi78, stating nearly the same as above, and asked to stop my series. In respectfull manner i won´t give you his direct reply, but i will post now my answer here for everybody, as i think this is an important subject.

i understand your view on this as i earned it myself, too.
But in opportunity to your writing, i have hope in humanity...

My opinion is that everybody can decide by its own if they want to develop themself or not...
A sheep won´t read all the things i have to say and also it´s in their choice to accept this knowlege or not! If they understand it is another question... but it could help.

Also, what i will share is everywhere available to anybody! There is nothing new! I just collect the corefacts and give some exercises. If it helps some sheeps to awake or helps someone to see the light, my mission is done!

As an ATS member you may know about the 2012 issue, if you believe in or not. I know, NOW is the time to decide if we want a world in light and harmony or to live the next cycle in more darkness than ever. I want a free humanity in peace! Don´t you?

Again, i just follow my path, intition and my higher self!
And no, i won´t stop it!
The dark side tried more than once to stop me and to bring me of this path. I encountered things you would never believe...
I don´t know you and you may know that nobody has the right to judge anyones way, so let me do what i do as i let you do whatever it is...

Didn´t you state in the "i am enlightened..." - thread to post a thread about enlightment and proof?
Sounds similar to me...

Peace!

So what do you guys think about, shall i stop?

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 09:11 AM
link   
This is interesting as this has to do with the OP:

Rumours about GOD particle found!

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 09:44 AM
link   
This is not how things are to be

If you know more and want to share with the rest then it is your decision and we look forward on that. I sense a form of dishonesty young gedi.

Tricks out of the bag will not get you anywhere only doing it as it is will.

Now again I was saying.
What army, what event are you talking about really ? Beats me

So maybe you know more than us ?

[edit on 13-7-2010 by pepsi78]

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 10:23 AM
link   
reply to post by pepsi78

WTF?

I sense a form of dishonesty young gedi.

Where in hell should i be dishonest about this? eh?

Tricks out of the bag will not get you anywhere only doing it as it is will.

I have really nothing to do with fancy magic tricks! I cannot even do a stupid card trick!
What i am doing is to work with the energy and frequencies!
(As i don´t need the symbols and ruiuals anymore to achive what i want)

Sometimes i feel a bit like NEO from matrix. I saw behind the illusions and expirienced the pure energy! With this knowlege it is possible to alter different things and master the issue you call enlightment...

This i experienced at the age of 18...

What army?
This was ment more metaphorical as i mean all the light-"warriors" outhere fighting against the dark...
(also i wrote that army is the wrong word for it, but it is the nearest and first i was thinking about...)
Which events?
The coming CHANGE from the one cycle, now to the next!
There is a "hidden battle" (again not the right word...) between the positive and negative sides about which one will be the leading energy in the next cycle.
I see a increasing activity at both sides in the last decade.
I dont want to claim that this changing moment will be 2012 but i think we will all see it the next years...

Peace!

[edit on 13-7-2010 by JimIrie]

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 03:09 PM
link   
Hmmm... nothing new...

So the next part will follow the next days. But again, only when YOU contribute HERE!

Your opinion is wanted!

What do you wanna know? What do you guys think?

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 06:14 PM
link   
Please keep going on. There is nothing that people have to "earn" to get this type of information. They will decide for themselves if this is appropriate or not at that time.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join