It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Prophetic Dream Reports

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 03:17 PM
link   
There was a build up to this dream which was just as odd.....
I was shown a sky full of star systems and was told to pick one. There were binary systems, chaotic nebulas a whole range. I spotted a tranquil body moving around its sun beautiful infact, so I chose that one. Next I found myself in a field with a strange T configuration of Radar masts for want of a better description.
It then jumped to the reconstruction above. Very weird...
03/09/2010
Burst: A man under a white sheet with blood from his mouth, he had blond very short hair and well built.

[edit on 4-9-2010 by DreamerOracle]

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 08:18 PM
link   
Originally posted by DreamerOracle
14 June 2010

Burst: Concrete Cracking in a cross design.

Originally posted by DreamerOracle
Ok this is a late one....had alot to do lately.

15 June 2010

Burst: Whitechurch and the sound of alarms.

Main dream was personal.

Newzealand Christchurch.

[edit on 5-9-2010 by DreamerOracle]

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 04:05 PM
link   
5th September 2010

Burst: A celeb and something to do with his mobile phone (in the news).

Main Dream: Zombies in the in the 50's, 4 of us in a house a scientist me and 2 ladies. Scientist goes mad kill 1 of the girls then heads for me and the remaining lady. I smack him round the head with a baseball bat and head off along a raised highway. We come accross a strange person on a grassy bank he announces that the game has now changed to Alien Invasion and I'm handed a laser weapon and it was my job to save the girl.....

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 06:29 PM
link   
6th/7th September 2010
Burst:Underneath a great pyramid is a giant cube structure, I touched it and could feel a heartbeat from the earth itself it seemed.
Main:Aliens and small mythical beings in my garden. I go to show my wife but they have to go as it is daybreak.

[edit on 7-9-2010 by DreamerOracle]

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 11:59 PM
link   
reply to post by DreamerOracle

That was epic.

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Thankyou.......

Ok Sports Fans had a very interesting one the other day.

15 September 2010
Burst: Burning Building and a design looks like this:
..........)..........
I should draw it but this will do for now, the bracket symbol was like a curved ornate blade with a flourish either side of it.
Burst2: Monarco F1 or Motor Race Nascar?......Jones, wins? but he goes off (excited or angry) after the race he heads into a building with a white door. I know nothing Of Motor Racing I don't even drive.
16 september 2010
Basic Burst: A Secret! I'm intrigued myself I'll be watching out for this one in either 1 or 2 months time.

edit on 20-9-2010 by DreamerOracle because: editing

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 10:40 PM
link   
Anyone ever have dreams in pure text? Nothing else. It's weird.

Anyway...these dreams are before I started frequenting ATS, or started becoming heavily involved in any sort of forum activity. Actually these dreams started me into this whole ATS/paranormal/prophecy/conspiracy thing. Also I don't use cell-phones and I rarely communicate with anything other than e-mail or landline.

In these dreams, it's like a chat transcript or something...very odd. Almost like a desktop computer. Except it's all pure white background and black text, almost like I'm dreaming a video feed of someone's email messages.

8/??/2010, the first text dream...had a ton of textual info and I didn't bother to read any of it. It's possible I wasn't aware that I was dreaming. The next dreams I became aware that I was dreaming, and noted the messages somehow.

8/22/2010, had a text-dream with a single message: "Will the latter be destroyed?"
Have no clue what it means, but it sure was ominous. (Btw, I NEVER use the word "latter," not often anyway.)

8/25/2010, I had a dream with a message along the lines of a tsunami or wave hitting the East Coast (of the US, I'm assuming.) Hoping it's just a dream and nothing else; again, it felt ominous.

There was another message in this dream: "They aren't WP." Again, no clue what WP means. Any ideas?

edit on 20-9-2010 by xiphias because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 11:40 AM
link   
reply to post by xiphias

Answer to your first query, Yes I do too...text, imagery and even as far as googlemaps. My theory as it stands is.....Your mind uses imagery it knows and arranges them for your understanding, now as to where the original information for your mind to descipher is from thats a KIND OF a mystery, as in you have 3 choices being prophetic in nature or reality.....
1. Relatives that have passed who now know more than our current state or dimension.
2. Exterior forces implanted information from beings we know nothing about.
3. Your higher self.
I have to air between all three as not all information is the same....e.g Sound, Video Type, Text.

In my own personal opinion the short dreams are the important ones.

ps. WP short for Way Point? which is a point on a map or target.

edit on 22-9-2010 by DreamerOracle because: adding

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 10:00 AM
link   
23 September 2010

Burst: choosing a new home on a map. A new Southern Continent and a place next to a river called Si Co??? ena/ean/ene? can't remember the exact word ending.
Only thing I found regarding these words are....
SI

Si noi Coane
and as I dont understand the last link who knows?

edit on 23-9-2010 by DreamerOracle because: adding

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 05:42 PM
link   
I feel a bit foolish and not even sure if what I'm having are prophetic dreams. My dreams are rarely ever about real world issues mainly personal ones. But they come true. I don't always see them exactly the same way as they play out in reality but the people and themes are always very close. Once in my dream I was the key player in a car wreck, and a day later my sister was in a wreck (in real life) with all the other bits and pieces from my dream as true for her. The only piece I got wrong was it wasn't me it was her. The rain, the place, the position of the car, all spot on.

How do I know these aren't just crazy flukes, or coincidences? Recently one of my possibly prophetic dreams came to me as a reoccurring dream every day for at least 3 weeks. I dream quite a bit, they don't all come true. But the ones that do are different in nature, more vivid and they just feel different, that's the only way I can describe it it's all about feeling emotions.

Oh and 2 years ago I did have some type of Armageddon dream. I dreamed of my son before I was ever even pregnant or married. In my dream he was age five (he is currently 17mos). We were visiting a museum (my son, my soon to be ex husband, and I). The museum was part of a military instillation in the mountains somewhere in the states. Something happened and the US was attacked while we were visiting the museum and we sought refuge in parts of the instillation that are normally closed to the public. The military personal made an exception since all hell had broken loose. We were in some big type of hanger only there was no aircraft in it, just big wide open space and my husband was talking to a general possibly but a high ranking officer for sure, he was going to show us something at the other end of the hanger as was asking my husband questions about his last duty station/where we had come from. The location was west of the Mississippi in the mountains and I don't believe it was AZ I had the feeling it was north of AZ. That's all I knew in the dream.

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 07:13 PM
link   
I've had a dream last night about the plane crash. The plane crashed on landing, right in front of my eyes. For some reason I think it was Korean airline, maybe not.... hard to remember, the colors of that plane were white & light blue. Very vivid & scary dream; certainly hope it's just a dream.

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 07:15 PM
link   
Hello OP

Did you state that you are a trained intuitive? Or did you come from a family line of psychics?

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 09:14 PM
link   
As I've gotten older I have become more open minded and have changed the way I believe and see things. Along with this I have started having more unexplainable experiences. I have had numerous UFO sightings, paranormal things, see auras, and also precognitive dreams. Usually my dreams are personal and only have something to do with me, a relative or something in my life that seems just kinda normal. When I remember my dream it never makes any sense until it happens then it feels like Deja Vu, and I remember that I dreamed about it. Up until the first of the year when I had a dream that shook me to my core and I still think about it all the time. I have posted this here before on another thread but this seems like a great place to put it so maybe if this does play out we can go back and look at it. My dream is as follows:

The dream starts off in what feels like my town where I live. We were trying to pull our camper out of town because there was some sort of emergency happening and we needed to leave the area. My husbands truck broke down in stand still traffic and for some reason our camper caught fire. Next thing I remember we are on some sort of wooden deck on the side of a house off of this same main road we were trying to use to leave town. I don't know where my husband and daughter was at this point but I'm on this deck with my mom. We are just standing there looking down at the grid locked traffic and we look up to see the entire sky radiating waves of this beautiful pink, purple and blue. It looked exactly like the entire sky was filled with the aurora borealis. I had this overwhelming feeling of pure love. I have never felt that kind of love before!! We begin to notice these large holographic symbols slowly floating down out of the sky. They were coming down like a leaf or a feather would slowly and side to side. I could see through the symbols but cannot remember what the symbols looked like now. They never actually came down to the ground. Everyone in the gridlock traffic began getting out of their vehicles to look up in the sky. We were watching all of this in awe but felt very comfortable with it because of the feeling of pure love. I remember saying to my mom that "This must be it." Then all of a sudden I just woke up. I felt totally cheated and mad that I had woke up because I wanted to go back and have that feeling again of pure love.
I don't know what this dream is refering too but I know when I have one of these types of dreams and it is precognitive it has a different feel to it. This was one of those kind of dreams. I feel like this will happen at some point. I'm not in an area that sees the aurora borealis so the only thing I can guess would be a very strong solar flare that will affect a larger part of the earth to where this can be seen from where I live. This is one that time will only tell if and/or when this comes to play. I don't know what to make of the overwhelming feeling of pure love. Is this what you feel in heaven???

posted on Sep, 30 2010 @ 08:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Ruffian

I'd like to say its in my family, but I dont think so; my childhood and adult events are far from the norm. Seeing ghosts as a child and now as an adult. Here's an e.g: Anubis type creatures reflections in mirrors as a child; Lady spirits appearing in front of my face when waking up. Some more examples: Memories while being a child of being an adult on an operating table and it ending in tunnel vision. As I age it gets stranger.....Ufo's around my area, even lost time and (way out there) friends who witness it too, yet know nothing about it later (football stadium sized ufo). I call it disjointed memory because I remember the event but cannot picture it for the life of me.
In the 90's I awoke to find a small dark skinned creature running around my bed (btw I woke up in a sit up position but could not move) it ran back round to my side of the bed, next I knew I woke up in bed the next morning except, and this is where it gets weirder; I lived in Staffordshire 1995 and daylight saving hours in August meant it got dark officially at 8pm......I spoke to my wife a year later at the time about how it was odd that it was dark at 4.30pm In August, she proceeded to show me her diary and pointed to the dates in August and that it was indeed dark at 4.30 pm in black and white in 1994, but now years later you guys check the records I quote sunset 8.20pm.??
A bizzaar time for me and pointedly the time my dreams began to become Prophetic in nature.
So I believe that not sounding to out there.......I'm a conduit? hope that sounds correct.
I dreamt 1 year before my own Mother died of my Late Grandmother and Dog who proceeded to show me a waiting room where several people sat. My Mum was one of them pointed out by my dog. It seems my mother has now taken over the reigns but still with my Faithful Tara. Passing on family information.
Other dreams come from further afield, like memories of other worldly lives as a soldier (I'd say human but is that just what my mind thinks) to clear it up a 14 foot insect creature was no match. There's more but it would take alot of time to write them all down.
Here's what I don't get.....At 12 I broke the 4minute mile, at 18 I would ride on a racing cycle to Rhyl and back in 10 hours 230 miles. I went to join the Army, 6'3" built like a mountain yet I was turned down?
No reason why just turned down, I aced their tests came first in their fitness exam which ended in a 1 mile run. So maybe this lifetime is not for the purpose of fighting?
Anyway I digress.........My answer to your query, I don't know about my family's abilities, they are all well grounded. I guess I'm open to receiving this information where ever the source may be my Progressed Family(you may call it passed on or died), Ancient Ancestors, Off World........

I can fill my head with information and images regarding questions, I usually get answers(Dreams). something I've been working on with amazing results.
I sound like a right nutjob.....scratch my head often....it's just bewildering sometimes. I say it with no regrets.

30th September 2010

I was going to give the next one in video but it was beyond me in such a short time.
Burst: Spaceships that look like Golden Beetles and some that looked like white Ornate T-shaped with fan like wings(metal feathers) A message boomed out........"WE ARE THE ANANARKI YOUR JOB AND PURPOSE IS TO PROTECT THE RUINS,YOU WILL NOT BE ALLOWED TO DESTROY THEM WITH NUCLEAR FIRE, MORE WILL BE VISIBLE SOON".

edit on 30-9-2010 by DreamerOracle because: adding

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 06:55 PM
link   
A few spelling mistakes and details I missed out.....
30 September 2010
Burst.....as above..."WE ARE THE ANUNNAKI, YOUR JOB AND PURPOSE IS TO PROTECT OUR RUINS AND THE EARTH (something about being sacred work not to be destroyed) YOU WILL NOT BE ALLOWED TO DESTROY THEM WITH NUCLEAR FIRE, MORE WILL BE VISIBLE SOON.

p.s I've had a talent for picking up things from touching certain objects.....an example: I was 24 and at a party of my ex-wifes, I was asked to hold a small rock and to tell the person who brought it what I felt. While holding the rock my hand began to burn I dropped it, the room went quiet. The owner of the rock stated it was a volcanic rock.
my hand was blistered and slightly burned from apparent heat from the cold rock that everyone examined with no reaction. Kill a party much? cue the weirdo ..........
So trained no....Naturally Adept maybe...

1st October 2010
I don't recall dreaming but my wife said I spoke in my sleep saaying......."I have to destroy the instructions" abit random but there ya go.

edit on 1-10-2010 by DreamerOracle because: spelling

posted on Oct, 8 2010 @ 07:15 AM
link   
Ok so I had a dream about 3 weeks ago of four tornadoes. It was another very real dream different than others because it was so real. Anyhow I thought maybe it was symbolic and cryptic and had to do with my personal life live I would have 4 crazy chaotic things happen in the near future. But 2 days ago in Northern AZ there were 4 tornadoes that touched down. In my dream I was in AZ but I couldn't pin point where.

Is this just coincidence? I read somewhere that the theory debunking precognitive dreams was that the memory is good at recalling dreams that relate to real life scenarios. So the mind just recalls them with precision and no the others. That would just make it coincidental. I just don't know, how does one know .

posted on Oct, 8 2010 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by cynthialopez90
Ok so I had a dream about 3 weeks ago of four tornadoes. It was another very real dream different than others because it was so real. Anyhow I thought maybe it was symbolic and cryptic and had to do with my personal life live I would have 4 crazy chaotic things happen in the near future. But 2 days ago in Northern AZ there were 4 tornadoes that touched down. In my dream I was in AZ but I couldn't pin point where.

Is this just coincidence? I read somewhere that the theory debunking precognitive dreams was that the memory is good at recalling dreams that relate to real life scenarios. So the mind just recalls them with precision and no the others. That would just make it coincidental. I just don't know, how does one know .

Best thing to do is write them down in a journal as you get them. Also each day as you get these dreams put them in a thread or this report thread but remember to check your dreams and the news regularly. Make sure its Iron Clad before you publish them as proof as skeptics are a hard bunch to please. Every tiny straw is a way of clinging to a belief for the skeptic, so be thorough.

8th October 2010
Burst: 5 Days ..........(something tells me I've been paying to much attention to the invasion thread)

Remember keep a journal and if you seek to prove they have a ring of truth, report it to this or a thread of your own. Either way you have witnesses. Remember though keep your eyes on events......

posted on Oct, 8 2010 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by cynthialopez90
I feel a bit foolish and not even sure if what I'm having are prophetic dreams. My dreams are rarely ever about real world issues mainly personal ones. But they come true. I don't always see them exactly the same way as they play out in reality but the people and themes are always very close. Once in my dream I was the key player in a car wreck, and a day later my sister was in a wreck (in real life) with all the other bits and pieces from my dream as true for her. The only piece I got wrong was it wasn't me it was her. The rain, the place, the position of the car, all spot on.

How do I know these aren't just crazy flukes, or coincidences? Recently one of my possibly prophetic dreams came to me as a reoccurring dream every day for at least 3 weeks. I dream quite a bit, they don't all come true. But the ones that do are different in nature, more vivid and they just feel different, that's the only way I can describe it it's all about feeling emotions.

Oh and 2 years ago I did have some type of Armageddon dream. I dreamed of my son before I was ever even pregnant or married. In my dream he was age five (he is currently 17mos). We were visiting a museum (my son, my soon to be ex husband, and I). The museum was part of a military instillation in the mountains somewhere in the states. Something happened and the US was attacked while we were visiting the museum and we sought refuge in parts of the instillation that are normally closed to the public. The military personal made an exception since all hell had broken loose. We were in some big type of hanger only there was no aircraft in it, just big wide open space and my husband was talking to a general possibly but a high ranking officer for sure, he was going to show us something at the other end of the hanger as was asking my husband questions about his last duty station/where we had come from. The location was west of the Mississippi in the mountains and I don't believe it was AZ I had the feeling it was north of AZ. That's all I knew in the dream.

It's normal its a fear eveyone has, seems everyone has had a Armageddon Dream at one point or another. I have had them since I was a child and in each case I was in the area I was living or a school or house I was at, e.g Junior school 7yrs old I dreamt of the Mushy Cloud as I was in my school yard playing and at Secondry School 11+ yrs I dreamt I was on the Athletics track when a bright galre went off I was wearing dark glasses then the mushy cloud in the distance. As a adult they are now different the fear is leaving loved ones behind , seeing nothing but darkness and fires in the distance and balls of fire falling from the sky but you then realise they are portions of car debris.
We all have our way to no which are real and which aren't its up to you to find out which. My Propheticals are either as I'm about to go to sleep or after I wake up and slip back into sleep for another 5 mins or so and importantly they last for only seconds with a image or words and even short films. Longest ever being in a previous posts on this thread. I call them bursts, so write them down and keep your eye on the world.

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 12:54 PM
link   
2 days ago I had another dream about the stars. It was night and there was no moon (because it was in it's new moon phase) and I was looking at the stars while my stepdad smoked a cigar, which he normally does in the evening. It was the perfect temperature, but that's not unusual seeing as how it's October in Florida and this time of year everything is fine-weathered.

What happened next was the crazy part . . .Some of the stars were getting bigger. A fixture of them coming down, without noise, and when they got close enough you could see there was an outline. It was an outline of a spaceship and not just one spaceship but three or four. Big spaceships, not huge, but more the size of two mansions. One was shaped in a form of a square, I can't really remember how, maybe like the Roman numeral II but I can't say for certain. They were all shaped different, harboring different forms of intelligent life.

I was excited, in my heart welcoming them, knowing they came in different but similar figures --some even pulsating a soft glow of light, but my mom cautioned me inside for she was scared to death. She had good reason to be, since that's what religion and media has molded her to feel. In all honesty, these ETs don't really care about us and have seen more of the Universe to not be facinated by other life forms, but intrigued and curious.

One particular spaceship came unusally close, and I was hoping to maybe find the alien from my lucid dream from years ago, but by then everything went black and I was in my bed, cursing at the morning sun.

--unedited for any errors. --

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 12:58 PM
link   
I have to add, though, that I completely forgot about my dream until I looked up at the stars late last night on my way to pick up my little brother from homecoming and when I saw the stars, as anyone would feel, I was awestruck at exactly how many thousands of star were out last night. But there were a few unusual stars that blinked. At first I thought it might be an airplane facing an odd direction but there were about a hundred of these blinking stars, coming in different colors too, red blue yellow white green...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join