It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Prophetic Dream Reports

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 11:20 PM
link   
reply to post by limbomumbojumbo

Pretty interesting.

some that I hope never come to pass.

Care to share one of those?

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 11:28 PM
link   
I dreamed today of being on another planet. It was not far from earth, I woke (in my dream) and was in a paperlike house, the walls and ceilings looked like paper, but were hard like plastic. It was dark outside, and I walked out onto a large white deck, also made of this paperlike stuff, and could see so many lights, light fiber optics were on everything, all the trees, grass, other buildings, I reached out to a bush that was just beside the deck, and rubbed the lights, it was dew! It was water, but lit up!

The earth was this planet's 'moon', I said to another person there 'look at the moon, it looks just like the earth tonight' and they laughed and said 'silly, that IS earth'

I watched the earth in awe, everyone seemed to be watching it too, there were all kinds of people there, it seemed very communal. I saw my mother there, my mother passed away in 2000.

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 04:21 PM
link   
Keep'em coming its always best if you think there prophetic to investigate them fully........there meant for you to decipher, projected for your head in mind. Its up to you either use it or tell it.
E.g my dream 23rd of this month.....Important details that filtered through.
Tower made of metal=put it in your search answer Tower Of Bable
China, Russia and America= all obvious no need to research those.
Enemy forgotten= idk to be honest ....4th Reich maybe..... could be what we think are ET are actually the real owners of earth.
A tassle over Godly technology designed and built in secret by the UK on a little island like Anguilla, it fits perfectly even down to the volcanoes.

[edit on 26-7-2010 by DreamerOracle]

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 04:32 PM
link   
28/29 July 2010
Burst:A UFO Hovers in front of me it tilts to show me its disk base it was bronze in colour and covered in Hieroglyphs, it then tilts back and forth but this time instead of all hieroglyphs in the centre was the Portcullis of the 1 Pence piece GBP but instead of 1 it had 3. It tilts back and forth again and this time in the centre of the disk was the map of the british Isles.

Main: Investigating a bunker in the side of a grassy mountain side next to a large lake. On finding the entry point we discover that it seems flooded with water, an old decaying body in a wet suit floating close by. Dream jumps to me discussing the bunker to a colleague in my office but someone within MI5 already knew about it. So I had to report the fact but the said person had found out I knew also and was trying to reach my superior first.

Main.2. Taken aboard a Space ship as large as a city. An abductee woman had a revolver and fired it in the room we were in, it ricoched around the room and finally stopped breaking a glass panel and setting off alarms we ran from the room running through an extravagent pool type level of the ship and then onto a bio-engineering lab with creatures inside incubators, seemingly dangerous.

[edit on 29-7-2010 by DreamerOracle]

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 09:25 AM
link   
02 August 2010

Burst: EOS Shares Drop.....
Main Personal.

I decided to do a search for EOS shares etc and came up with Russian Energy and a Portugal Finance grp....choice of two watching those shares. Maybe to buy after the drop.

Energyo Sol

Espirito Santo Financial Grp

[edit on 2-8-2010 by DreamerOracle]

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 04:27 PM
link   
You should check out the tower in a recent post on the old thread that was simular to a triagle shape.........
I didn't take notice of any of my dreams until my separation from my ex-wife and the accuracy of a re-curring dream bursts those moments as stated above by limbomumbojumbo during waking and sleeping flashes of insight.
Is it the transition from Conscious mind to subconscious and vica versa a moment that the mind is somehow vulnerable to outside or inside input. Who knows that so called "junk DNA" could be as an analogy the Processor, the mind Ram and the body is the case that holds it all together. Those inbetween states seem to be plugging into a database of events floating around in the aetha....which then leads into string theory....time zero theory etc etc which is a very long, long road to go down

Seems my book dreams have returned too aswell as my bursts with avengeance.

3rd August 2010
Burst: IFF an attack ?
Main: To long to post ...anyway book dreams are kept for me to write.

4th August 2010
Burst: Relationship Turmoil (personal)
Burst2: Moving back to my old town is a bad idea.(so I won't
)
Burst3: Wet concrete with a shoe print in it and in the depressions (heel and toe) were small pools of blood.
Main: another book/movie dream.

[edit on 4-8-2010 by DreamerOracle]

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 01:59 AM
link   
reply to post by DreamerOracle

hi, very interesting thread. I may have found the tower you're looking for. it is the transamerica tower in san francisco that you mentioned before, except this was taken with a full moon, giving the windows an "orange tint" as you mentioned. i took interest in this particular post because my little brother is going to SF State university and the idea of a bomb threat worries me. best regards.

images.lightstalkers.org...

[edit on 5-8-2010 by originofsymmetry]

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 08:46 AM
link   
reply to post by originofsymmetry

Yep we narrowed it down to the same tower not long before the earth quake but seems another poster has had simular dreams about it, SF is a hotbed of seismic activity.
yesterday I replied to a request for remote viewers to have a stab at what the Gulf of Mexico and coastal areas would be like in the future heres the results.

I didn't get any location so I worked from the southern US point of view.
Bursts are terms I use for the Prophetic Portions of Sleep I get either between Sleep and waking up or Visa Versa.
This is how it came in order:
Burst1.Extended Warnings
Burst2.Womans head made from Fire and Rock.
Burst3.Gift Shop full, covered in a layer of grey.
Burst4.2000 and 3, 1s (2031?)
Burst5.Beaches growing in size(whether thats beaches going in land rising water or Lowering sea levels increasing land mass IDK).
Burst6. Something to do with Corn Crops.
Also while filling my head with the images of coastal US pre sleep my stomach began to ache alot even now relaying this post and thinking of it, its acting up again.

[edit on 5-8-2010 by DreamerOracle]

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 12:16 AM
link   
Sorry for the delay, away working. Followup some I hope never come to pass...

Image of curfew, young man wanting help getting to someone else.
Risky leaving so close to curfew time. Folks assembling for rollcall, but this young man is adament he's leaving, I stay where I am then images of the following appear.
Shipping Container like pods, multiples stacked, ladders to access. Meals in communal area, forbidden to keep foodstuffs in pods. Your assigned pod based upon physical strength to climb the ladders. Arthritic and older folks on lower levels, young able bodied in higher ones.
Items of underground market and contraband, food, guns especially pistols, pets, dont feed the strays, dont become attached you will be disciplined for emotional outreach.

More as they become available....

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 04:14 PM
link   
[edit on 6-8-2010 by maslatte]

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 04:16 PM
link   
reply to post by jam321

Was it this building....
www.cdomaha.com...

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 01:24 AM
link   
All aliens can't be evil ...right?... how do know good from bad?

I had a dream about one alien ...it's hard to explain without going into so much detail ...but their spaceship is JUST outside out atmosphere, disguised as a star. Inside the spaceship is fillied with all different kinds of aliens, even humans ...or at least I think they're humans: white, black, and orientals to name a few. Blue human-like aliens, greys, Rough looking wrinkly pug faced aliens... he showed me what I didn't believe until that dream before sending me back into my body...

There was another dream I had when I was 15 yrs old, it was so vivid and I KNOW it was astral projection ...well, I was guided by a boy who woke me up (though my body was still asleep on the bed) and had me follow him through my bedroom closet doors (they're portals: doors, windows, mirrors, etc he said) and ended up in a huge airport/hotel place filled with spirits ...little kids playing, mothers watching, this one old man was holding his head...in his lap. It was scary but so...normal. The ghost that led me told me there are many portals and dimensions and that we're all connected (humans, aliens, planets, elements, animals, plants, inanimate objects) and that our bodies are temporary matter, our souls are eternal. Eternal as in forever. I thought that there was no such thing as forever but apartently WE are forever (our souls)... he led be back to my bedroom and I went back to sleep only to get back up again but this time awake and in my body to start the next day.

I don't dream about the future but sometimes I'll have astral dreams where I meet with ETs or spirits on Earth (ghosts) I've only had 3 or 4 dreams like this in my life. Before these dreams I never believed in ghosts or aliens. The 2 above are ones that I can remember for now.

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 06:15 AM
link   
reply to post by ohsnaptruth

I grew up with simular experiences, aliens and huge ships filled with all types of beings. After this I began to experiences a different life entirely(in dream), that of a military nature but off world, for a earthly analogy....Spec Ops alot of recollections of missions and explorations.
7 August 2010
Burst:Malaysian Airliner
Burst2: Short sleeved shirted man going to the wc. ( I thought was a pilot)
Burst3: Something like a bag stuffed in a Bowl or Big Tube.(wc bowl)

[edit on 7-8-2010 by DreamerOracle]

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 05:59 PM
link   
edited by me
2 lines

[edit on 11-8-2010 by DreamerOracle]

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 09:31 AM
link   
Posted on page 1 15 June 2010

Burst: A police car with sirens blaring down my street warning of a incoming poisonous gas cloud. "Stay Idoors!"

"poisonous gas cloud" maybe another confirmed, even more so if these Clouds head accross europe.

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 03:46 PM
link   
16th August 2010

Burst: The ocean floor opens and the sea pours into the fissure.

Alot of my main dreaming has been personal, including some bursts which is going to be fun....not!

[edit on 17-8-2010 by DreamerOracle]

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 04:07 PM
link   
reply to post by DreamerOracle

I was surprised and very interested to see you had a sighting of the fissure opening in the sea floor and the sea pouring into it. I have had this dream for many years and have wondered why I continue to have the dream.

But there was a second part of the dream that almost always has accompanied the first, and this was the revealing of all the ancient cities world wide that were on the edges of the continental shelves as the water levels plunged. In the dream I heard a scientist from Stanford University in California speaking on the television, saying that preliminary estimates put the population of this ancient lost world at about 10 billion people. Everyone looked as shocked by that information as they were about the vanishing of so much water.

Then there was a third part to the dream that didn't always accompany the other two: an ancient shielding technology was discovered in the ancient cities and when powered up it created an almost impenetrable shield surrounding Earth and the Moon that by chance was turned on just before a series of CME's that would have destroyed both the Earth and the Moon. Then followed a kind of free-for-all as the planets seemed to lose their orbits and move in eccentric ways. When all was said and done the Earth with the Moon and two new small moons were now in orbit around Saturn which had collided with Jupiter and ignited. Without the ancient shield the Earth would never have survived. And I have imprinted so clearly a sunrise ... but it wasn't the Sun but rather Saturn burning soft and yellow.

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 05:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Pellevoisin

I too have had dreams connected to the above dream including the year of discovery regarding a strange pyramid type structure amongst a ruined city that had lay beneath the ocean. It was simply the number 11 and an image of ruins and the pyramid.
Knowing my knowledge of Volcanic Fissures I'd hazard a guess at the Mid Atlantic Ridge or maybe the Pacific Basin both very active......its just a case of which one would go first.

[edit on 17-8-2010 by DreamerOracle]

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 11:44 AM
link   
My sleep patern has been a bit chaotic of late so only one to report but I am working on it in visual mode as is????? for you to experience it as I did, I thought that would be more fun.
Let me forwarn you it was very bizaare....Vid under construction.

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 07:23 PM
link   
Ok as promised lol I had to fight a raging Urge to drop in a giant boot and fart noises at the end of the vid........
Like I said the strangest dream I've ever had.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join