It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The illuminati and network news!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 10:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by matth
Fox news is a joke, just like CNN, msnbc and all of the other news outlets.

Another joke is the fact that so many people don't see Fox's obvious agenda to get the republicans back in office. They were so pro-government and pro-president's administration until the minute Obama got elected, and then they did a complete 360 and became a network for so called "patriots" who were fed up with government control and are constantly sabre-rattling for as much unrest in their country as possible. Really?! Where were these guys these guys during the 8 years of the last administration, where were they to defend the constitution then? Love Obama or hate him, it doesn't change the fact that it is what it is and it happened. The media is faker then wrestling.

One last joke is how many people on this board flip flopped and fell for Fox and Friend's (friends as in the rest of the media they pretend to fight with) "divide and conquer" strategy and its basically why I only lurk and don't post here anymore, but that doesn't really matter...just funny.

I couldnt agree more.

The zealots never think to question the intentions of the 'messenger'.

Lately, if you point out a (massive) hole in a Faux News article, and everyone around these parts will call you an Obamabot.

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 10:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Xadaz

the government has always done what it can get away with...

[edit on 12-7-2010 by justadood]

[edit on 12-7-2010 by justadood]

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 11:12 PM
link   
I don't think it's a stretch to be of the opinion that the Republican Party Policy is dictated by Fox News and Rush.

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 12:20 AM
link   
Why would anyone on ATS be surprised by the fact that the "free press" is not free... Of course the big networks have an agenda, albeit maybe njot what you would expect.

And to the person who made the comment about RNP being run by Fox News and Rush Limbaugh.... Well, I guess that is no different than DNC is run by NPR and Sesame Street. *grin*

In all seriousness, no one is stopping you from starting your own news reporting....if you feel the real objective truth needs to get out there. Drudge did it. Get creative. *smile*

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 12:47 AM
link   
The NWO really learned its lesson from the Vietnam War. Lyndon remarked about how when he lost Walter Cronkite he lost the war, and it did seem to be the beginning of the end.

Now, no MSM newscaser will in the US will speak against the NWO agenda and keep their job. I miss Lou Dobbs.

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 02:59 AM
link   
The complete control of the media by the same people that had those chemicals put in your water and food supply is not a coincidence. Ever get that feeling when you're trying to wake someone up and you realise you may as well talk to a brick wall, years of programming through media, films and tv in general along with the flouride, anti-depressants and tranquilizers in your water supply have caused this.
This is actually the same technique used in Cognitive Behavioural Therapy. As anyone that's been treated for depression with this method will know, the drugs are used to make the depression easier to take (some anti-depressants actually contain Flouride i.e. Prozac) and then they make you repeat certain processes over and over again until your behaviour has changed. Think of this when you see how often they repeat words like 'terrorism' in the news!

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 06:32 AM
link   
Use to be a time they reported the news. Now they make the news up. Nothing is news unless they make it news.

No one really reads the news paper anymore. TV news provides all the bells and whistles along with flashy props and gorgeous women.

You guys think the government is big brother. I've always felt TV is big brother. Who knows what kind of psychological experiments they run on us daily using TV. Flash a series of graphics high speed and next thing you know you're shooting up office buildings.

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 08:37 AM
link   
So stop watching TV. Or watch it with some heavy skepticism and consideration that you aren't being told the whole truth and then start doing your homework for the REAL truth. Isn't that what ATS is all about?

I think most (if not all) the posters on this board know that every agency (government & commercial) have an agenda. It's their job to get you to believe it. The arguments really lie between what we think that agenda is...

Google is your friend, but it shouldn't be your best friend. You want REAL history, go find your public library and look back through some old (pre-controlled) books.

Just saying if you think you are being controlled by (insert whatever here), then you need to find ways to go around their obstacles to get the truth or whatever it is you're looking for.

[edit on 13-7-2010 by CIAGypsy]

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 12:23 PM
link   
A very good article indeed. Thank you for that. I believe that's how it's been for a very long time.

In my line of work,if you don't know the game or the agenda. you're toast. You have to play and infiltrate from the inside to get your visual message across.

Take ATS for instance, especially when one talks about 9-11, all the debunkers following the official story, They are just willingly or perhaps unknowing tools of the propaganda machine that these alphabet agencies have created through mainstream news.

Psy-ops, it's always been about psy-ops, Even here on ATS.

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by EspyderMan
TV is the modern day church. Sure we got churches today, but they worked in the old days before TV,

TV now is religion. Its truth. Its justice. It molds your thinking and captures your mind. Its programmed by people and, whether they want to or not, are molding societies.

The further TV goes, the farther man goes. If TV presents violence and focuses on it, we have more violence. Its the mob mentality. If TV shows you hundreds of thousands mad about something, you join in willingly. Maybe it was really only a thousand people, but that doesnt matter to most people.

[edit on 12-7-2010 by EspyderMan]

Great point.... I think we need to show more people "making love" on the screen. Let the mob mentality take over then. Better than violence wouldn't you say??? I would love to see more people having sex than blowing each other away.... But the morality police won't let that happen will they.... But it is ok to glorify violence apparently. Ok to show someone getting blown away, but show a boob.... Can't have that now can we.... even if it was a "wardrobe malfunction".

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 01:23 PM
link   
if people think you can't be programmed look up derren brown he's a bit of a show man but i remember one "trick" he did he had a series of flashes put into a zombie arcade game that made the gamer go into a trance then they moved them to a warehouse full of actors and "woke" him up he still thought he was playing a game, they then put him back to sleep and put him back at the arcade he never knew just thought it was a realistic game!

another is where he programmes people to rob an armoured car by desensitising them to crime and colour association 4/5 people robbed the van and didn't even know why

look him up if this stuff can be done for "entertainment" imagine what could be done for a darker purpose

on a side note regarding the "freedom of the internet" doesn't it ever occur to people that sites like this are a perfect way of finding the people that aren't affected by these tricks and having a list so that when the time comes you can round them up first, sorry for the rambling post i hope you can get the gist of my post

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anthony Massey
if people think you can't be programmed look up derren brown he's a bit of a show man but i remember one "trick" he did he had a series of flashes put into a zombie arcade game that made the gamer go into a trance then they moved them to a warehouse full of actors and "woke" him up he still thought he was playing a game, they then put him back to sleep and put him back at the arcade he never knew just thought it was a realistic game!

another is where he programmes people to rob an armoured car by desensitising them to crime and colour association 4/5 people robbed the van and didn't even know why

look him up if this stuff can be done for "entertainment" imagine what could be done for a darker purpose

on a side note regarding the "freedom of the internet" doesn't it ever occur to people that sites like this are a perfect way of finding the people that aren't affected by these tricks and having a list so that when the time comes you can round them up first, sorry for the rambling post i hope you can get the gist of my post

Darren Brown is not for real. I realise someone might come out to me and say 'prove it', but its not a debate I want to have really. If you keep an eye out though all his work is amateur actors and cheap camera tricks.

The majority of the things he claims he can do are not possible.

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 04:20 PM
link   
i also believe it is mostly camera tricks but if you use as a spring board onto more research you will see some truth behind it heres an example

a group of people are show a video of a car collision

half the group are asked "at what speed did the cars COLLIDE"
half the group are asked "at what speed did the cars SMASH INTO EACHOTHER"

guess which half predicted the higher speed all i was trying to state was you can invoke a response directly to the way in which the question was asked

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 05:57 PM
link   
This reminds me of the videography class i took in middle school.
The very first thing the instructor said to us was "TV is fake".
He then goes on to explain how news agencys can shoot from whereever they want. Meaning they can shoot from low to high and make a 14 foot fire appear hundreds of feet tall.

Just thought i would share this

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 06:54 PM
link   
The media has always been a powerful tool. Being sure to sell papers, wild pictures of 'Jack The Ripper' appeared in London's media. As well, had the stories of how "savage" Native Americans were had not been published, the necessary holocaust would not have happened so that the invaders could steal. . .oops, did I say too much already?

At any rate, media, be it a chisled image within a cave. . .is a VERY, very powerful weapon....er.....tool.

[edit on 13-7-2010 by Divine Strake]

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 06:57 PM
link   
reply to post by LittleIndianJr.

Hmph. . .a little envious. . .In my day, we didn't have videography class.
Oh crap. . .I have become my father!

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 08:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by VictorVonDoom
The NWO really learned its lesson from the Vietnam War. Lyndon remarked about how when he lost Walter Cronkite he lost the war, and it did seem to be the beginning of the end.

Now, no MSM newscaser will in the US will speak against the NWO agenda and keep their job. I miss Lou Dobbs.

Thanks for mentioning Lou Dobbs. Although i personally disagree with him on many topics and know if we sat down to talk it would become a bit "fiesty", if you know what i mean, i have great respect for the man.

I watched him nightly for a long time and admired his gaul and his search for the truth on matters that concerned him was always a nice treat. When i saw he was leaving CNN i was not surprised and thought "why did it take so long?". Then i realized he was a ratings hit so it was tough to ax him, so they milked him for all he was worth in their eyes, and gave him an option, leave willingly or be fired. They preferred leave willingly I am sure, for obvious reasons.

One thing i wish he did do, was used his gaul to make more of an impression before his departure. Maybe he couldn't because he was threatened with litigations, fines, etc...but i still wish he would have.
He would of been more then admired, he would of been legend to me even though i did not agree with him.

As for this whole "the media is a tool for the rich folk" theory. Of course it is. Only people with money are able to make TV in the time TV became standard. It was monopolized shortly thereafter and is programmed with propaganda daily.
I don't blame them though, i blame the billions of zombies who are a slave to it, feeding this ugly monster.

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 09:04 PM
link   
reply to post by neonmeatdream

LOL, that might work. If it was instated today, enforced for 2 decades while the underground is also purged...then....yea....maybe it would work. (The whole show love, not war thing).

It's unfortunate really. Maybe its just me, maybe i am prone to thinking of humanity as a whole in a negative light. Perhaps i am too hard on all of us . I can't help it though, i mean, just look around you. Look at the media, i mean really look at it objectively. Look at what people glorify, look what people do to each other.

We are capable of many wonderous things and so many aweful as well. I think we are just a lost bunch, we will possibly find enlightenment. I don't think it will be in our time though. For now all we can do is let the cards fall where they may, be aware of the dangers around us, and promote positive change in your little world.

Bit by bit, everyone working together to the same ideal, makes a big difference.

*sings Kumbaya*

[edit on 13-7-2010 by EspyderMan]

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 02:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Erasurehead
All maintream media outlets exist to brainwash you into being a compliant slave to the NWO. People are waking up to the fact the the MSM is full of lies and deceit. They are all the same, just serving the same master with one goal. Maintaining control of the population.

The internet and alternate news outlets are a threat to them, that is why they are trying to gain control over the internet under the guise of cyber security. They want to silence dissent and censor us all.

Well said. You have it exactly right IMO. The mass media serves three purposes:

1. To keep us in an distracted state with "entertainment" like reality TV and sitcoms, in order to impliment tighter and tighter control while we look the other way.
2. To feed us a distorted reality through BS news, to convince us that rape is actually preventative medicine, and make us grateful for it.
3. To divide us and keep us fighting each other through the encouragement of race, political, and class warfare.

Just look around and you can see how incredibly effective they've been.

And yes, they are absolutely DESPERATE to get control of the Internet! Without it, no sizable resistance to the NWO can be organized.

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 09:37 AM
link   
They enforce the Big Lie.
No ether for you.
BP kills horses with Tesla aircraft.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join