It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stephen Hawking: This is what aliens look like!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 04:06 PM
link   
www.exopolitics.org...

"Charlie's father, Navy Commander Charles Suggs accompanied Pres. Ike along with others on Feb. 20th. They met and spoke with 2 white-haired Nordics that had pale blue eyes and colorless lips. The spokesman stood a number of feet away from Ike and would not let him approach any closer. A second nordic stood on the extended ramp of a bi-convex saucer that stood on tripod landing gear on the landing strip. According to Charlie, there were B-58 Hustlers on the field even though the first one did not fly officially till 1956. These visitors said they came from another solar system. They posed detailed questions about our
nuclear testing.

Cooper’s and Lear’s idea of more than one extraterrestrial race interacting with the Eisenhower administration is supported by other whistleblowers such as former Master Sergeant Robert Dean who like Cooper, had access to top secret documents while working in the intelligence division for the Supreme Commander of a major US military command. In Dean’s 27 year distinguished military career, he served at the Supreme Headquarters Allied Powers Europe where he witnessed these documents while serving under the Supreme Allied Commander of Europe. Dean claimed:
The group at the time, there were just four that they knew of for certain and the Greys were one of those groups. There was a group that looked exactly like we do. There was a human group that looked so much like us that that really drove the admirals and the generals crazy because they determined that these people, and they had seen them repeatedly, they had had contact with them, there had been abductions, there had been contacts… Two other groups, there was a very large group, I say large, they were 6-8 maybe sometimes 9 feet tall and they were humanoid, but they were very pale, very white, didn't have any hair on their bodies at all. And then there was another group that had sort of a reptilian quality to them. We had encountered them, military people and police officers all over the world have run into these guys. They had vertical pupils in their eyes and their skin seemed to have a quality very much like what you find on the stomach of a lizard. So those were the four they knew of in 1964.

Any encounter with entities known to be of extraterrestrial origin is to be considered to be a matter of national security and therefore classified TOP SECRET. Under no circumstances is the general public or the public press to learn of the existence of these entities. The official government policy is that such creatures do not exist, and that no agency of the federal government is now engaged in any study of extraterrestrials or their artifacts. Any deviation from this stated policy is absolutely forbidden. [33]
Penalties for disclosing classified information concerning extraterrestrials are quite severe. In December 1953, the Joint Chiefs of Staff issued Army-Navy-Air Force publication 146 that made the unauthorized release of information concerning UFOs a crime under the Espionage Act, punishable by up to 10 years in prison and a $10,000 fine. [34] According to Robert Dean, this draconian penalty is what prevents most former military servicemen from coming forward to disclose information. [35] "

According to the above it seems there had been a meeting involved with Nordics...

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by draknoir2
He's not the "smartest man in the world", and even if he were, his speculations outside of his field of expertise are of no more value than anyone else's.

This recent "anything Stephen Hawking says is gospel" craze is just silly.

Next he'll be promoting As Seen On TV products.

[edit on 12-7-2010 by draknoir2]

Like um...what he said.

The bloke hasn't had a single original idea in his life. He purloins other people's ideas and everyone interprets those as his and the first time those thoughts have ever been made. Calling him Mr Plagiarism wouldn't be far off.

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by konhachi

Originally posted by draknoir2

Originally posted by konhachi

This recent "anything Stephen Hawking says is gospel" craze just is silly.

It's not a craze, just because he's been mentioned in conversation today doesn't mean we take everything he says religiously.

Your assumption is silly.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I didn't know that "over three months old" was the new recent, my bad.

Where trends are concerned three months is most definitely recent and that's just ATS. Hawking isn't even in the top 1000 intelligent people alive today let alone in history but people treat what he says as gospel. Pretty much every time he makes a stand on one side of the debate he ends up being on the wrong side. Just ask Roger Penrose if he is a genius. He has loads of framed letters on his walls from Hawking admitting that he was wrong and that Penrose was right.

None of the stuff in that documentary is in any way original. He's just selling out to the MSM and TPTB in the same way it appears Kaku is as well.

If hawking did a paper on the intricacies of wheelchair use I'd sit up and listen and not just because I'm likely to be in one in the next few years. I'd listen because it's a subject with which he has some experience.

[edit on 18-7-2010 by spookfish]

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 04:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Anunaki10

I have to respectfully disagree. I DO hate him. and i feel his recent foray into celelbrity exposes who he really is as a person far better than me sighting thousands of instances where he's been a dick, a twat, a nob, wrong, incoherent and plain stupid. Hawking is an overrated hack who has never had an original thought in his life. One only needs to read his published books to see this is yet another man with a massively inflated ego and sense of self worth. I mean hawking radiation...come on wasn't that just obvious?

As an aside I had to chuckle when once someone on this board queried how he could be English with an American accent. It was around the time when a reporter had stated that if Hawking had been English the National Health Service would have had him euthanazed at birth.

There's far too many of you guys who feel they're awake and yet suck up whatever piece of MSM trash science you digest. One only needs to look at The New Scientist magazine's coverage of Climategate and Swine Flu to know that even the most respected media has been corrupted.

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 07:00 PM
link   
I suspect the only reason he is making these shows is cash. I don't think he has that long left and he probably isn't rolling in money (I could be wrong though) but I think these shows for the mainstream audience are just his way of attempting to look after his family when he's gone and I can respect that.

I don't agree with all his physics though I think a few of his Ideas with no proof behind them are dangerous and have been accepted way to readily just to further certain agendas.

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 07:09 PM
link   
So one minute Hawking says aliens are advanced and potentially dangerous if ever encountered by man a (holding no level of empathy towards us) and the next thing you know he says they are probably bottom feeding creatures that are the equivalent of a sea crustacean?

They got to you Stephen, didn't they?

- Lee

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 01:23 PM
link   
I suggest we do a survey of aliens and ask them to draw what they expect Stephen Hawking to look like. It could be just as relevant and accurate.

Who gave that guy a box of crayons anyway?

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 05:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by spookfish

I have to respectfully disagree. I DO hate him. and i feel his recent foray into celelbrity exposes who he really is as a person far better than me sighting thousands of instances where he's been a dick, a twat, a nob, wrong, incoherent and plain stupid. Hawking is an overrated hack who has never had an original thought in his life. One only needs to read his published books to see this is yet another man with a massively inflated ego and sense of self worth. I mean hawking radiation...come on wasn't that just obvious?

As an aside I had to chuckle when once someone on this board queried how he could be English with an American accent. It was around the time when a reporter had stated that if Hawking had been English the National Health Service would have had him euthanazed at birth.

There's far too many of you guys who feel they're awake and yet suck up whatever piece of MSM trash science you digest. One only needs to look at The New Scientist magazine's coverage of Climategate and Swine Flu to know that even the most respected media has been corrupted.

I respect you disagree on this one.

Yes, unfortunately he got famous because of his "scientific" thinking brain. He is as famous as the Rock Stars, unbelievable, when thinking about it.

I guess i missed something about Hawking. I didn't knew Hawking had an american accent, i didn't noticed that part as i only watched Hawking few times on TV for only few minuttes many years ago. The last time i watched Hawking on TV was when he was sitting on a wheel chair, he was not able to talk anymore, but he had sort of a "box" that he used to talk for him, and that "box" had a "machinery" voice. I remember that the audience all LAUGHED at him when he began to use his "machinery" voice "box"

Who was that reporter that stated that if Hawking had been English the National Health Service would have had him euthanazed at birth?

If you are born in USA or you move to "Over There" and get married with an American citizen then you can make your American Dream come through if you have sort of a "talented gift". For example many Russians excaped from the Soviet Union to the United States, because of money, because Josef Stalin was brutal as he slaughtered many thousands of his own scientists, but some of these russian scientists/engineers managed to escape from Stalin's "Iron hand". One of these russian scientists/engineers who managed to escape to "Over There" is Sikorsky who also designed the Sikorsky 61 for the US Military. Another Russian scientist who work in USA is still alive and design new sun cells.
Also some of the best Russian Icehockey players managed to escape to the NHL league and plays for the best icehockey clubs in NHL in Canada or USA.

I have only visited England few times. But i have still not yet visited USA.

I'm interested to know more about the conditions in England and USA.

And how is the conditions in England compared to the conditions in USA?

[edit on 20-7-2010 by Anunaki10]

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 05:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by GoodLuckCharm
I was thinking we could talk more about the images, and the possibility of aliens looking like that, rather than just talk about Hawking.

Arguing about Hawking is not gonna get us anywhere.

No but it does break up the monotony of waiting for the next disclosure prediction.

The guy is basically thinking 'what would you get if you could take any terrestrial ability and mash 3 or 4 together into one creature?'

I think an animal that lives in water but can leave it for short periods of time, with multiple appendages, a strong sharp beak, the ability to shange colors instantly to camoflauge its self, a defensive mechanism by which it can create dark clouds to cover its escape and the ability to squeeze its self through small spaces that are much smaller than it is normally would be a cool combo for an alien life form. Yeah, that would be cool.

No wait.

That's an octopus.

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Oh no, The New Scientist magazine's coverage of Climategate and Swine Flu to know that even the most respected media has been corrupted
It's getting worse and worse. I guess i understand how you feel about it.

Speaking of Hawking's "Dance arround" with bizzare looking aliens, just check out this one below:

firmanbudi.files.wordpress.com... In this picture he is surrounded by Go Go Girls.

Stephen Hawking get so much attention, almost no matter what he touches. It's not fair.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anunaki10

I respect you disagree on this one.

Yes, unfortunately he got famous because of his "scientific" thinking brain. He is as famous as the Rock Stars, unbelievable, when thinking about it.

I guess i missed something about Hawking. I didn't knew Hawking had an american accent, i didn't noticed that part as i only watched Hawking few times on TV for only few minuttes many years ago. The last time i watched Hawking on TV was when he was sitting on a wheel chair, he was not able to talk anymore, but he had sort of a "box" that he used to talk for him, and that "box" had a "machinery" voice. I remember that the audience all LAUGHED at him when he began to use his "machinery" voice "box"

Who was that reporter that stated that if Hawking had been English the National Health Service would have had him euthanazed at birth?

If you are born in USA or you move to "Over There" and get married with an American citizen then you can make your American Dream come through if you have sort of a "talented gift". For example many Russians excaped from the Soviet Union to the United States, because of money, because Josef Stalin was brutal as he slaughtered many thousands of his own scientists, but some of these russian scientists/engineers managed to escape from Stalin's "Iron hand". One of these russian scientists/engineers who managed to escape to "Over There" is Sikorsky who also designed the Sikorsky 61 for the US Military. Another Russian scientist who work in USA is still alive and design new sun cells.
Also some of the best Russian Icehockey players managed to escape to the NHL league and plays for the best icehockey clubs in NHL in Canada or USA.

I have only visited England few times. But i have still not yet visited USA.

I'm interested to know more about the conditions in England and USA.

And how is the conditions in England compared to the conditions in USA?

[edit on 20-7-2010 by Anunaki10]

Hey I know it's six months since my last post on this thread but I just discovered 'Erad3' AKA Jared Lee had posted in this thread and i noticed I had too.

Anyway your post is just too funny to not make a comment.

The reason Stephen Hawking has an American Accent is because his squawk box speaks with an american accent you dodo

and he is English and only survives because of the British NHS you dodo

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 03:19 PM
link   
Stephen Hawkings is not a designer.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join