It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2053 Nuclear Explosions Conducted 1945-1998 *VIDEO*

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 08:37 AM
link   
*Video here: 2053 Nuclear Explosions Conducted 1945-1998

"2053" - This is the number of nuclear explosions conducted in various parts of the globe from 1954-1998.

This video is amazing in showing all the nuclear bombs tested - and appalling on what as a race we have let happen to our beautiful living planet earth.

Can you imagine the damage she has endured for a selective minority that want to control the world for their own purposes? Can you imagine on so many levels and dimensions she has been mistreated UNNECESSARILY?

If we could watch a far away planet such as or own do this to their own home - would we really want to go visit there? Or even let them know we exist...?

I think I get the whole "lets keep them out of anything outside of their home because of this neglect and aggressive manner" now.. it really does make sense that way.

Saw this on Icke - thanks.

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 09:41 AM
link   
These are only the ones that they let you know about, never mind the ones that went wrong or were done behind other counties backs.

Sure this number should be a lot higher, we will never know

[edit on 12-7-2010 by bluedrake]

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 07:17 PM
link   
reply to post by bluedrake

I was wondering the effect all these blasts have on Earths natural placement in the galaxy, surely these must effect Earths wobble for example?

I look at all the tests in the same place in the US and wonder if they deliberately were/are trying to create natural Earth changes for their country - I mean surely they must have an effect on the fault lines for example, and cause stress and help accelerate the earthquake scenarios.

It really seems baffling to me.

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 07:35 PM
link   
Articles like this remind you that the people in charge do not give two cotton picking snips about you.

They have destroyed our constitutions with this technology.

Wanna know about CANCER?

The OP is the whole ANSWER!

[edit on 12-7-2010 by ISHAMAGI]

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 12:39 AM
link   
reply to post by ISHAMAGI

Never even thought of the radiation effect and cancers as a result.

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 12:53 AM
link   
Um, that many bombs. And we're still here (shhhhh!!).
Now they know how many they can use, how often, with statistically nil effects.

Quite destabilizing. Or not, if MAD deterrence works. Forever.

Humans need to just chill out and stop making megadeth stuff for use on their own species.

Where's my 3-headed cow...

[edit on 13-7-2010 by Chakotay]

new topics

top topics

join