It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

China may be ready for Disclosure

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 10:08 AM
link   
Two words

Michael Cohen...

Best regards

Loke.:.

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 10:51 AM
link   
Amen the Michael Cohen thing...
The China prediction, oddly enough just may be THE one...
It apears that the chinese have very different attitudes towards their peoples ability to deal with such things...
IMHO, if China made it to the moon and they found ruins theyd disclose that fact.
It would be just too great a propaganda victory for them not to.
The very fact that the US Gov has lied and covered up so much for so long, would be a great victory for the Chinese Govt. (in a moral sense)and would serve to further disgrace and demean the US in the eyes of the whole world.
It is my impression that proof of such arrogant behavior on the part of the US would be the ultimate illustration of the repressive and dictatorial stance the Amerikan Govt. has evolved since the USSR dissolved.
Indeed the hypocracy has never been so blatantly overwhelming and a blow such as disclosure by a foriegn govt. would finally remove the mask of "Mr. nice guy" from the face of the US Govt. once and for all.
It would amply illustrate for everyone how truely repressive this democracy has turned out to be.....
I also get the impression that the communist govt would have absolutely no fear about such disclosure to its own people.
From where i sit, it lookss like they have sufficient respect for their own peoples maturity, if not their freedom.
I think it is in the asian mind set to face such discoveries with a much different attitude .
They have never had a war of the worlds broadcast to point to and say theres whatll happen if we do.(yeah right.....)pretty lame...
Surely the US govt (or shadow govt)must realise that disclosure is imminent and if not somehow initiated soon, and managed by them,
it will forever discredit those who have commintted unspeakable acts to keep this from us,and doom them to our angry backlash.
Disclosier could destroy the wests entire credibility, and even lead to violent recriminations of the people if not exposed by those who have for so long hidden it!They must do this voluntarily(at least it must seem to be so)before anyone else does.
If they should miscalculate their timing and get beaten to the punch, it will bring up a lot of deep and bitter feelings within the hearts of those who have suffered this outrageous injustice.
The PTB are riding the back of a monster which could turn on them and destroy them utterly if they loose control for just an instant.
Yes i think that the Chinese disclosure would be a better superweapon than being allowed ten "free" nuke shots at us.....

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by manta78
reply to post by True-seer

Actually I don't think that the Chinese government has the courage or an incentive to admit that something exists that is greater than itself.

[edit on 12-7-2010 by manta78]

Actually, it's pretty sad but others around the globe hold such hatred and contempt for USA, the Bully, that they are willing to cause harm to themselves and their own way of life if it will cause harm to us as well.

If you leave the USA a bit and travel you will find this painfully obvious. I miss the times when I could openly tell people I was an American - and feel safe.

Kharron

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 11:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Kharron

Actually I have lived and travelled overseas in previous years.
I think it actually depends upon which country you go to; there is no question in my mind and from actual experiences, that you do have to minimize knowledge of your American citizenship in some locations and particularly at times when we are at war, which is the case now.

[edit on 12-7-2010 by manta78]

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 11:42 AM
link   
reply to post by manta78

I agree, some places are much worse than others. Those places that were considered our allies and even supporters no longer are. Where tensions were before have now become dangerous.

With this in mind, I feel that countries and groups of people would therefore do things that are usually outside of their expected course of action. If that means causing harm to the USA by shaking up the boat and outing the truth, against the wishes of the US government, then there are those who would be more than willing to try it.

Kharron

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 11:48 AM
link   
It's true. China will disclose. They will disclose that UFOs are real and they are now selling them at discount prices!

top topics

<< 1   >>

join