It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

China may be ready for Disclosure

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 07:56 AM
link   
I'm sure you all know about the sighting at china's Xiaoshan Airport which resulted in thousands panicking and the airport being closed.

Now Alien enthusiast Michael Cohen wrote on one website: “It is known that the Chinese Government is preparing for open contact with at least three alien races. “The Chinese are planning to build an alien embassy to welcome these newcomers to Earth.”

Now this made me wonder could it be True ? so i started Digging.

After hours of searching i found nothing, except that chinese newspapers seem to publish alot of ufo stories and have a different view on it from most other countries.

Do you think China is ready for Disclosure.

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 08:03 AM
link   
A government like China's communist govt will be the last to disclose anything in IMO ..the whole govt is based on secrecy so I just don't see it.

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 08:03 AM
link   
reply to post by True-seer

Quick Answer is NO imo, China is not ready.

China, US, Russia etc, IMO you will never see disclosure EVER fully and even if you did would you believe it?

Most people that visit sites like this have questions about what they are told so is disclosure was to happen why would things change?

You have a source for that quote there in your OP?

Peace

EDIT: To add the source for your quote, which I might add they even got the picture wrong regarding the China UFO LOL.

UFO SCARE AS FLYING SAUCER SPARKS PANIC IN SKIES

Also to add the orginal story has nothing to do with disclosure as you will see from the title.

[edit on 12/7/2010 by TheDon]

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 08:07 AM
link   
“It is known that the Chinese Government is preparing for open contact with at least three alien races"

Is it? why is it known? by who? what 3 Aliens species?

I would like to see Michael Cohen sources.

All the bast.

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 08:15 AM
link   
I think most of us not just our Chinese relations are ready for disclosure but at the same time I do not think it will come from any government because they do not speak for us and never did - it was a lie.

It has long been thought that because many of us think that they rule us via laws and taxation that they thus own us and thus speak for us but the reality is that we speak always for self. If we want this disclosure then we must always speak for ourselves without fear of ridicule or exclusion because these are the things that bind us to this silly hegemony that was born out of ego long ago and one persons dream was always going to be another’s nightmare.

Government are regressive by their very nature and even if they go into governing us with good intent it is inevitable that corruption will corrupt.

Mostly they are all for self and their own ideals and thus have it all back to front. They and their kind do not call the shots any more than a giant bully in a school yard calls the shots. You may pretend to the bully that you are dancing to his tune and you may hand over your dinner money but really you are thinking for yourself and buying time by doing, being, saying only what the bully wants to hear and see.

In beating you and abusing you the bully is being given a very long rope by you and the other abused that will one day be used to hang said bully from a tree!

My point and my opinion is that I sincerely believe that disclosure will not be coming from government as they had their chance and they blew it because the lie is that they were in charge of the process in the first place.

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 08:16 AM
link   
reply to post by King Triad

Your actualy wrong about that.... Bizzarely enough the chinese government openly encourages civillian UFO groups.....

But i think this story is just internet mumbo jumbo but would be nice if it was true.

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 08:22 AM
link   
Didn't Michael Cohen say that France was going to do the same thing last year? The guy is an embarrassment to the already laughable field of Ufology.

And as Seventytwo pointed out, there is no backing for these elusive alien races.

There isn't going to be any form of disclosure, and even if there was what would you do? Suddenly demand that the aliens come speak to us? Make themselves known to the world at large and give us education, technology, alien history...?

We'd be in no position to ask anything.

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 08:34 AM
link   
Fat chance , unless they release press as a cover-up for something else they have.

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 08:46 AM
link   
reply to post by TheDon

Thats not were i got the quote lol i got it from a article i read ealier at ufo-digest

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 08:50 AM
link   

Actually I don't think that the Chinese government has the courage or an incentive to admit that something exists that is greater than itself.

[edit on 12-7-2010 by manta78]

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 08:51 AM
link   
Were did you get the idea that people panicked? in any news footage iv seen people seem pretty calm in the background

[edit on 12-7-2010 by DCDAVECLARKE]

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 08:52 AM
link   

Supposedly Michael Cohen and his website are banned from ATS. He has a reputation for making tabloid lies about the UFO phenomenon just to get attention. You won't find any other info on a Chinese alien embassy because the entire idea was concocted in Cohen's brain. Don't listen to him.

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 08:53 AM
link   
reply to post by manta78

Unless maybe it thinks it can bask in reflected glory?

www.liveoddsandscores.com...

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 08:53 AM
link   

I think they are ready for it, as they do possess vast amounts of information related to caves and mounds that are alien related and they are a traditional people overall, so we shall see...

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 08:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by King Triad
A government like China's communist govt will be the last to disclose anything in IMO ..the whole govt is based on secrecy so I just don't see it.

Actually I think especially Chinese government is very likely to disclose this. They think quite...differently and I can see them using their alien contacts to gain advantage above the USA, Russia or whatever and causing global fuss just for the sake of being the strongest. This whole act is kinda foolish though.

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 08:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Student X

Interesting website. Didn't know odds were being placed on disclosure, but it makes sense...seems like almost everything else has a betting potential

There is no question that the eyes of the world would focus on
China, or any other government for that matter, who becomes the
first to disclose.

[edit on 12-7-2010 by manta78]

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 09:07 AM
link   
I think China would have disclosure and announce the aliens, the technology would make them world dominance figures. Esp over the states!

[edit on 12-7-2010 by mr20121221]

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 09:25 AM
link   
I would hope that the 'Aliens' are enlightened enough to want global disclosure through Australian aborigines. Or through a group of Peruvian shamans. Or by some other culture that is old, wise, and lacks ambition.

[edit on 12-7-2010 by Student X]

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 09:48 AM
link   
I have no idea about any disclosure, but I do agree China is in some ways relatively liberal with the topic, given its mainstream media does publish photos and articles on the UFO topic.

Some people will know too, that the building below is one of the highlights of the world expo, currently on in China. It is China's cultural centre.

That said, I've also heard some pretty imaginative things spring from the mind of Micheal Cohen.

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 10:05 AM
link   

LOL.....

Michael Cohen says “The Chinese are planning to build an alien embassy to welcome these newcomers "

I'm sorry True-seer but Cohen is a charlatan , fraud , liar and any other negative words you can use without swearing and getting banned .
Cohens All news web site is rightfully bared from ATS because he is so disreputable , He just makes things up to suit himself and get people to visit his site .
Rant over

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join