It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'End Times': When Animals Attack!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 07:10 AM
link   
cool thread Silo13

Cell phones, and similar electro magnetic radiations are wreaking havoc on vegetation and animals.
animals are sensitive to the human vibe too...
and it is said the animals know many natural events beforehand

I had a squirrel make a run on me, after fending off rivals for his squeeze.
he wasn't going to let me walk across the yard...
squirrely

Apparently this is the time of the highest extinction rates ever
I wouldn't blame the animals for objecting to "man in general"s callus stupidity
while he toatally destroys the planet and himself.
His totally ignorant attidude toward other lives then his own
is the reason man should NOT be in charge of anything.

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 02:24 AM
link   
reply to post by SystemResistor

Really great post!
The part about the bird who poked the woman's eye after being taunted? That's fantastic!
I have a little magpie and it loves chicken, but that's beside the point - due to taunting or that bird wanted her chicken sammy? Who's to know, but I love the tale - just goes to show never turn your back on an animal!

Peace

edit on 16-12-2010 by silo13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 02:25 AM
link   

Canada girl, 6, mauled by dogs

UPI

A 6-year-old Canadian girl is fighting for her life after being mauled by four husky dogs, hospital officials in Montreal said Wednesday.

The girl, whose name has not been released, was attacked by the dogs while walking home from school Monday.

The girl was bitten all over her body and was saved by a witness who chased the dogs off.

Huskies??? Wow!

Pack behavior maybe?

Prayers for her recovery and for her family. Poor baby...

Oh, by the way, the 4 huskies? They were destroyed.

peace

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 02:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Danbones

I can’t help but laugh in a way over you getting run off by a squirrel, but then again, those things are so fast and with such huge sharp teeth? I wouldn’t want to go head to head with one. I’ve been bothered by them when hunting and they can get really aggressive, as you well know.

Yeah, there’s so much more to life and the earth than we can even imagine it makes me wonder if someday the animals will take over in some way - or - will it be a parasite or a microbe that wipes us out. Regardless the subject gives me a new perspective when watching the ‘Planet of the Apes’ (the earlier ones where apes are slaves and then take over)...

Thanks for your post!

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 01:39 AM
link   

Trainer crushed by elephant at Tennessee zoo

source

An 8,000-pound elephant at a Tennessee zoo backed a trainer into a wall and crushed her to death...
"At this point in time we don't believe it to be a malicious act or an aggressive act on Edie's part, but the review is ongoing to determine what happened in the barn,"

I’m going to keep an eye on this one.

The article goes on to say the elephant will not be punished in any way...

Sympathy and Condolences to the family.

peace

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 01:44 AM
link   

Chimps "Nebraska zoo" bit off keeper's fingers.

MSNBC reports that one chimp bit off the finger of its trainer last Friday, so the trainer started to scream. Her screams attracted another chimp that also attacked her.
source

Now this is easier for me to understand (than the elephant attack listed above). I’ve never trusted chimps not one little bit! I mean, with all due respect to Jane Goodall - chimps are just filthy!

The article doesn’t say if the woman’s fingers were retrieved or not. (That’s just so gross)...

Sympathy and condolences to the Trainer... I hope she find s a new job...

peace
edit on 16-1-2011 by silo13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 01:51 AM
link   

5-year-old in Waxhaw killed by 2 pit bulls

A kindergartner at home on a day off from school was mauled to death Wednesday by two pit bulls...

Heartbreaking...

The article goes on to say:

A police officer who responded and arrived during the attack, pulled the dogs off Makayla and her grandmother and began treating the girl's wounds - but - the 5-year-old died on the way to the hospital of injuries police officers described as "gruesome."

The officer then shot one of the dogs as it charged toward the girl again. The second dog got away and was loose for two tense hours before police shot and killed it, too.
source

I’m not so sure this whole story belongs in this thread as these dogs were bred for fighting and left to roam by the owner, but since it wasn't covered anywhere else on ATS I'll stick it in.

I’ve had pit bulls (2) and they were the best dogs I ever had. Loving, very gentle... Something about the way their raised for sure.

Prayers for the family of this little girl...

peace

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 02:50 AM
link   
I only read the 1 page, and i need to say this, so, Aligators, Orca Whales, Raccoons, Rays, Elephants, Bears and predator birds are being compare by the author of the post to his/her cat, iguana and duck?

And why the hell i don't find surprising that most of the involved animals on attacks are predators and aggressive animals by nature?

This thread is only and overreaction and lack of understanding of animals and nature.

edit on 16-1-2011 by MonteroReal because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 02:56 AM
link   
OP is right. Animals are starting to attack humans. Case closed.

It's evident. The prophesy is at hand.

Just yesterday I was bit by ants and stunk by a bee.

We're all dead. We have to do something.

I propose that we kill all animals we see, so that they don't attack us humans.

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 10:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kharron

Originally posted by kevinunknown
reply to post by silo13

Sorry not a fan of Animal rights am more for human rights. The only rights Animals should have is the right not to be unnecessarily subjected to pain other than that none. Animals as far as i am concerned are a human resource that we can use as we please, be it for food, fuel, medical/scientific testing or even entertainment. Animals are a resource much like oil and coal and we should use them as such and stop trying to attach human emotions and spirit to them.

That's a joke, right? Medical testing, resources only, not capable of emotions?

I hope you're joking. I've seen some of your posts before and some seemed insightful, so I'm trying to find sarcasm in your post. Otherwise, you just lost all credibility, sorry bud, I can never take your posts seriously again.

I agree also.

in my own opinion, people who think of animals as lesser creatures, and treat them accordingly, deserve the living @#%@# beaten out of them. And then hopefully you'll come back as an animal that belongs to a child with no morals. So you can learn first hand what it feels like to be an animal, with no suposid feelings or emotions, that deserves whatever it gets, because its' an animal.

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 06:38 AM
link   

Elephants trample three women in India

Wild elephants charged women laborers at a tea plantation in the south Indian state of Tamil Nadu, killing three of them, forest officials said.

The victims, all tea leaves pickers at the state-owned TanTea plantation in Valparai near Coimbatore city, were trampled Wednesday by four elephants that appeared from the nearby Manampalli forests, the Times of India reported. Other laborers escaped but the three women, all in their 50s, could not.
source

How horrific.

The article goes on to say 18 people have been killed in the are due to elephant attacks.
To bad we ‘smart’ human’s can’t figure out we need to quite encroaching on their land.

peace

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 02:12 AM
link   

Pet ferret eats seven fingers of baby boy

source

A 4-month-old baby boy from Grain Valley, Missouri, was in critical condition after a family pet ferret ate seven of the infant's fingers.

The mother was awakened at 2:30 a.m. Monday to her baby's crying, and she awakened her husband with screams upon discovering what happened, Ambrose said.

The dad killed the pet by hurling it across the house, Ambrose said.

The baby now has only two thumbs and a partial pinkie, the chief said. The ferret was about six months old.

UNBELIEVABLE! And so sad!

What could cause a young ferret to do such a thing!

Even though in this case I don't think the fault lies completely with the animal - the parents either had no idea what kind of trouble ferrets can get into - or just didn't think. (I hesitate to say they didn't care.) But still!

Ahhh, then again I remember how (here) ferrets are used for rabbit hunting...

But to attack an infant and eat his wee little fingers!?

How utterly tragic...

peace

edit on 13-2-2011 by silo13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 12:59 AM
link   
Deer kills N.B. farmer with repeated antler blows

A deer farmer in New Brunswick has apparently been killed by an animal in his herd, police say. The 55-year-old man was found with multiple antler wounds Sunday evening inside his enclosed field in Saint-Léonard, near the Quebec border.

"They would do this to small prey in the wild. They would do it, maybe, to small foxes or to small coyotes that were attacking them," Violette said.

"They put all their weight on the antlers and, for lack of a better term, they try to suffocate the prey with their antlers. They push hard on the antlers and the antlers will pierce flesh, and pierce body tissue."

Bambi's revenge huh?

The article explains it's the rutting season and that may have set the dear off, but, that's just so boring. *Wink*

Have a good day!

Peace

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 08:51 PM
link   
reply to post by silo13

Gday Silo .The bees ,one to watch out for.Narrowly missed a swarm of bees or wasps the other day,came from nowhere ,had to duck for cover.It was like that old movie "killer bees" or was it "Swarm"?

Hows this one.
ANKARA, Turkey — A Turkish news agency says suspected smugglers set loose a swarm of bees on 15 police officers searching for contraband cigarettes hidden among a truckload of hives.
www.washingtonpost.com... story.html

edit on 13-10-2011 by 12voltz because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 12:28 AM
link   
Exotic animals escape Ohio farm; owner found dead

Dozens of animals escaped Tuesday from a wild-animal preserve that houses bears, big cats and other beasts, and the owner later was found dead.

They wouldn't say what animals escaped but said the preserve had lions, tigers, cheetahs, wolves, giraffes, camels and bears. They said bears and wolves were among 25 escaped animals that had been shot and killed and there were multiple sightings of exotic animals along a nearby highway.

He said four deputies with assault rifles in a pickup truck went to the animal farm, where they found the owner, Terry Thompson, dead and all the animal cage doors open. He wouldn't say how Thompson died but said several aggressive animals were near his body when deputies arrived and had to be shot.

Animal Farm gone wild. What a shame so many of the animals had to be shot - and will be shot on sight.

There's a lot more to read in that article. Pretty weird stuff that.

peace

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 09:06 AM
link   
Pet hippo mauled owner to death

A hippopotamus named Humphrey has mauled to death a South African man who kept him for a pet, Beeld newspaper has reported.

The 1200kg hippo bit 40-year-old army major Marius Els, dragged him into the water and killed him, the paper said.

The incident happened on Saturday at the Vaal River near Els's farm in the Free State province in central South Africa...

Bummer. I remember hearing about this guy a while back. So sad.

peace

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 04:18 AM
link   
reply to post by silo13

When I saw that on the news the other day I thought the man had it coming. Hippos are probably as dangerous as having your own pet T-rex. And I'm sure the hippo was thinking "how dare you sit on my back and giddy-up on me like I'm a horse?"

posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 10:10 PM
link   
Two year old squeezed and bitten by a python
A horrible scenario and one that i feared when we had pythons hanging around . Not a pleasant way to go
www.abc.net.au...

A toddler on the New South Wales north coast is recovering from a terrifying ordeal after being attacked by a python.

The two-year-old was squeezed and bitten by the 185-centimetre non-venomous carpet snake in her Lismore home over the weekend.

The girl had been sleeping at about 3:00am on Saturday when her mother woke to find the snake in their bed.

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 06:40 AM
link   
Hello...I am a food critic working for Rare Deli magazine in China.And let me tell you in my 23 years of tasting different cousin,i have come to eat pretty much any kinds of animals you could imagine...And now i have constant nightmares every night about different animals wanting to kill me....I am getting professional help right now and i pray to god for my forgiveness every night...Please be good to animals and choose only a few species of them for your feeding purposes,and don't be cruel to them otherwise you will end up seeking professional help just like i did...Bon apetit.

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 06:50 AM
link   
The only thing that I could see this becoming reality is like, we get some great natural disaster or a combination of economic collapse, war and decease and so on.

Then animals will surely feed off humans and the birds will pick on our bones, kinda like having revenge of some kind.

All those recent ''examples'' are nothing special surely.
edit on 9-1-2013 by Plugin because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join