It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'End Times': When Animals Attack!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Here's a scary story about a boy cleaning out his fish tank....you will never believe what happened!

www.dailytelegraph.com.au...enis/story-e6frev20-1111117495995

Info and video of small parasitic fish attracted to the ammonia in urine that can jump into your orrifices:

trifter.com...

[edit on 12-7-2010 by Alethea]

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 03:23 PM
link   
reply to post by blupblup

Thank You for posting that link!

One of my favorite YT's of all time!

Added note, I was bit by a rodent of unusual size once.

Absolutely something I ever want to have happen again!

Not so funny is this one: (Or maybe funnier)?

Bloomberg’s Hand Bitten By Staten Island Groundhog (Update1)

Mayor Michael Bloomberg got more than a Groundhog Day’s forecast of an early winter’s end today. When Staten Island groundhog Charles G. Hogg stepped out of his hut- like cage in pursuit of his shadow, he appeared to become so frustrated with Bloomberg’s teasing him with corn-on-the-cob that he bit the mayor’s hand.

One for the Chuck!

peace

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 03:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Alethea

That first link was really funny!

The fish just happened to slip out of his hand and up his urethra as he was holding it while going for a leak.

I suppose he's got to give out an excuse to the doctor but the mind boggles as to what really went on.

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 06:06 PM
link   
Do you think it's possible that some animals are actually affected by all the different forms of radio waves and electromagnetic radiation that we are spewing all over planet? We implement these new inventions in a mad rush to capitalize on novelty without ever studying their effects on humans or animals.
We sow what we reap. I don't believe this has anything to do with prophecy, it's more about the sheer number of human/animal interactions that occur daily on this planet and the media wanting to capitalize on animal attack stories.

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 12:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Asktheanimals

Well they say that animals can tell when earthquakes are going to happen and cows can tell when it is going to rain so perhaps there could be something in what you say.

Perhaps the expanding human race, with their mobile phones, radio waves e.t.c are starting to wind the animals up?

If only we could ask them.

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 02:30 AM
link   
I do not think that natural animals will attack in large enough numbers to be a global threat. However I do think genetic engineering could produce something that may be a threat to humans.

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 02:29 AM
link   
I think this is a very interesting thread.

We all know what happened in Avatar when humans started trashing the planet too much. And they always like to hide truth in their movies.

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 03:44 AM
link   
30 Californians Stung By Stingrays

30 California swimmers stung by stingrays
2 people hospitalized after attacks at beaches near San Diego
by ERIC S. PAGE
NBCSanDiego.com
updated 7/14/2010 9:46:57 PM ET

LA JOLLA, Calif. — Ambulances were called to La Jolla Wednesday afternoon after at least 30 people were stung by stingrays.

The attacks happened at both La Jolla Shores and Blacks Beach up the coast to the north.

Lifeguards said that at one point, they were treating 11 or 12 people at the same time.

Paramedics were called in to assist with triage because of the abundance of victims. Most of the victims are treated by immersing the stung spot in hot water right away. However, they monitored the victims' vital signs.

A lifeguard said that if you are allergic to bees, it's likely that you are allergic to stingrays, too. Two people were taken to the hospital for their injuries.

Police said that while such a high number of victims in one day is unusual, it is not unheard of.

"We've really had a large amount of folks affected today, so I would say it's not normal," said Lifeguard Sgt. John Sandmeyer.

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 06:49 AM
link   
reply to post by NuclearPaul

I think this is a very interesting thread.
We all know what happened in Avatar when humans started trashing the planet too much. And they always like to hide truth in their movies.

Really good point... Any other films like that you know of? I'm not up on films.

And then there's the stingrays - wow...

thanks

peace

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 10:27 AM
link   
I don't know if animals would declare war on man. It is the other way around. Animals forgive and forget, but hey anything is possible.

All the materials you've put are out of context, but that you already know. No offence, you're a good person, but you know that its not really possible to relate all those video to any one thing. I won't go debunking one by one, but all except that poor painted squirrel are totally unrelated. They were all very pissed off, mistreated or very hungry.

None of those animals killed for no apparent reason, they all had a very good motivation to at very least hurt someone, especially orcas and bears. Not sure about that eagle ray lol.

Either way, star for a nice video collection

Edit: this year we had a weird BLUE stork in Germany, there is a photo. It is assumed humans had something to do with it.

[edit on 15/7/2010 by SassyCat]

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 12:19 PM
link   
They have doubled the reported number of Stingray Victims to 60:

More Than 60 La Jolla Beachgoers Stung By Stingrays

Strange Days Indeed

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 01:53 AM
link   
reply to post by EyeHeartBigfoot

Good catch!

And sorry, but it seems to the me the ones being interviewed are doing their best to downplay the incident. Not that I blame them, no reason to get all psychotic about it, but still, 60, in a day?

I just got online but I'm going to have a poke around the internet and see if there's any other 'incidents' out there to drag back to the thread.

Thank you!

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 11:48 AM
link   
reply to post by silo13

Hi,

Maybe an accident - maybe not? From the Daily Mail in the UK;

www.dailymail.co.uk... k-couple.html

Apologies I can't get it to link directly to the article. This is about halfway down - whale crashing on a yatch in South Africa....

Peace!

[edit on 21-7-2010 by The Wave]

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 05:45 PM
link   
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

Hi Silo,

I saw this story on Yahoo news about a whale 40-ton whale leaping out of the sea and landing on a yacht and thought of your thread.

Amazingly, both humans and whale survived. The story doesn't indicate whether there was a pod in the area, so difficult to guess at the whale's motivation, or even if there was a motivation. I'd be willing to bet that the whale was fully aware of the yacht and intended to breach onto the yacht. I don't know why I'd be willing to bet that -- just a feeling. I think they're fairly gentle creatures, except when they feel threatened.

Next week on Maury: When whales go baad.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

[edit on 21/7/10 by argentus]

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 12:36 AM
link   
EDIT: Sorry, I miss read this article. It was ONLY ONE Dead Jellyfish!

Still Worth A Read If You Have Time.

Now we have this report of 150 people being stung by jellyfish

150 Stung By Jellyfish On N.H. Beach

The seas are angry my friends!!!

Edit to clarify that we are not being attacked by Mutant Ninja Killer Jellyfish

[edit on 7/22/2010 by EyeHeartBigfoot]

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Large beaver attacks man while fishing

link

"He was attacking me," McTindal said. "He was actually attacking me. I hadn't provoked him or anything. Apparently when I went down, he pulled his head out locked on to me."

McTindal said he escaped the beaver and used his belt as a tourniquet to stop the bleeding.

Wow - a Beaver? Attacking a fisherman? This is getting weird, lol!

On a lighter note: The beaver in this video was questioned but had an ironclad alibi.

(I've been waiting for months to use that video in a legitimate post, lol)!

peace

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by kevinunknown

Sorry not a fan of Animal rights am more for human rights. The only rights Animals should have is the right not to be unnecessarily subjected to pain other than that none. Animals as far as i am concerned are a human resource that we can use as we please, be it for food, fuel, medical/scientific testing or even entertainment. Animals are a resource much like oil and coal and we should use them as such and stop trying to attach human emotions and spirit to them.

Its because of views like this, that I hope that reincarnation is a reality for everything that is alive. Perhaps a few lifetimes of being an abused animal would bring about a more intelligent and compassionate regard towards them.

[edit on 3-8-2010 by SunIsSon]

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 08:33 PM
link   
Here's a good one from Peru.....

www.msnbc.msn.com...

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 07:16 AM
link   
reply to post by freetree64

Hey you! Thanks for posting that! I was just headed over to do the same thing. Outrageous huh!

Rabid bats attack 500 in Peru jungle

Bats infected with rabies have attacked more than 500 indigenous people in Peru's Amazon and four children likely lost their lives in an outbreak of the disease

How horrid is that!

Thanks again! Be Safe!

Here's a listing site I thought I'd share for anyone interested in the subject or animal attacks.

NEWS ABOUT: animal attack

peace

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 08:25 AM
link   

Bull Leaps Into Bullring Stands In Spain, 40 Hurt

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/22a742c2f745.jpg[/atsimg]

bull leapt into the packed grandstands of a Spanish bullring and ran amok, charging and trampling spectators and leaving 40 people injured.

The bull had already attempted to jump into the stands twice. After damaging a horn, he was about to be returned to the corral and replaced with another bull when he tried a third time and succeeded.

The 500-kilogram (1,100-pound) animal was brought under control by experienced bull handlers after several minutes and later killed

source

WOW - talk about determined! That bull had an AGENDA!

Glad nobody died. It's a real shame the bull had to.

There's a video out there but none I can embed at the moment.

For now here's a link = video
link to photo

peace

Edit = photo and link

[edit on 19-8-2010 by silo13]

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join