It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'End Times': When Animals Attack!

page: 1http:/
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 07:31 AM
link   

A fourth of the Earth BEWARE! Animals will Attack.

It is written:

...And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth.” (Revelation 6:7-8)

Will humans finally get what's coming to them (us) at the hands (?) of our four-footed, feathered, scaly, slithery 'friends'?

~~~

Whale off Israel’s coast, Jonah and End-Times animal behavior

‘It’s an unbelievable event which has been described as one of the most important whale sightings ever,’ said Dr Aviad Scheinin, chairman of the Israel Marine Mammal Research and Assistance Center which identified the creature.

The 'Red Heifer' from Numbers 19:2-7

A red heifer will be required to be used in the process of purification described in the book of Numbers. In May 1997 the first Red Heifer was born in 2000 years. Another red Heifer was born in Israel in March of 2002.

So the animals are on the move and making their own predictions along with living up to predictions from the past!

What about Attacks?

Excluding numerous dog attacks, cat attacks (yes there have been a few of those), even leaving out that overgrown Valium packed blimp of a chimp who chewed off a poor woman's face...

~ Here are some of the most recent, and most shocking ~

(Just Today!) 10-foot gator bites off man's hand in Fla. canal

Florida wildlife officials say a 10-foot alligator bit off a man's hand while he was swimming in a canal with friends.
Ferraro says Delano was swimming with three friends around 9:30 p.m. Sunday when the alligator attacked.

OUCH!

Deadly Attack At SeaWorld

How terribly sad! (That we as humans try to keep these majestic animals in fish bowls.)

~~~

Are Elephant attacks on the rise? It seems so!

What a way to go - end up something soft and squishy stuck between a pachyderms toes. Yuck.

July 4th 2010:

Expert puzzled after reviewing elephant attack at Toledo Zoo

The two have had near-daily contact ever since, creating an unusually tight bond. After backing away from the injured Mr. RedFox, the elephant went into a crouching position, not like a tail-wagging dog but like an animal waiting for a response...

The trainer above, who witnessed the elephants birth and has had daily contact with the animal is still on a respirator.

~~~

Just last year: Elephant(s) go on rampage during religious ceremony in India killing 2, injuring dozens!

Be advised the above video contains graphic content.

And in the 'Wild':

Dutch tourist killed by wild elephant in Kaziranga

“While eight of them managed to run to safety, a 60-year-old tourist from Holland was trampled by the elephant and later it dragged the body inside the forest,”

Kenya elephant tramples U.S. mother, baby

After another British tourist was killed on his honeymoon in Kenya, questions have been raised to whether or not elephants are retaliating or if something else is underlying this disturbing trend.

~~~

Now, what about our fury friends?

I've left out the many coyote attacks, mountain lion, bear (wow tons of those - and who can forget the Grizzly Man Timothy Treadwell), lion and tiger, in other words I've left out the ones that might make some sense, like shark even, but this one???

Pack of raccoons mauls 74-year old Woman

LAKELAND, Fla. — Animal control officers hope to trap a pack of raccoons that mauled a 74-year-old woman. Five raccoons surrounded and attacked her Sunday. She was taken to a hospital with extensive cuts from her neck to her legs. "We're not talking about a lot of little bites here," Sheriff Grady Judd said. "She was filleted."

And if you watch until the end of the video you'll see some Wild Turkeys getting a little Thanksgiving revenge on a Mother and Child!

~~~

And get this one!

Holy sea cow, they weren't satisfied with Steve Irwin! And we all know just how bad HE ended up!

Now they're leaping right into the boats and skewering people in the neck!

Eagle Ray attacks woman in boat!

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/3c758b6d31ed.jpg[/atsimg]

An Eagle Ray has killed a 55-year-old Michigan woman on a boat near Marathon Key, Florida. The woman was boating with her family when the ray - a species which grows to 500 pounds and sports a ten-foot wingspan - leaped from the water and reportedly struck her in the neck with its barbed tail.

~~~

When Birds Attack

Attack by birds on humans are on the increase.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/6d1a2f098bfd.jpg[/atsimg]

*See link for more Birds that Attack

And can you imagine having these hooligans gang up on you???

*Make sure and scroll down to Silver Star's Bird post! Thank you Silver Star!

~~~

..and then things got weird...

Ok, I do have to add him... The ever inspirational, but incredibly stupidly dead, Timothy Treadwell who arguably spent more time alone in the wilds with the Great Grizzly bears than any modern day man.

Andddd they ate him. And his girlfriend Amie Huguenard.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/a26e262a5c3b.jpg[/atsimg]

Honestly though it's a MUST WATCH Movie/Documentary Grizzly Man.

~~~

..and then things got weird-er...

The mysterious color purple is associated with spirituality. Is this little guy trying to tell us something? Like - get your BOB packed and get on your knees and start praying?
Or is that just a little nuts?

*Added note: Don't bother with the video, that's all there is to it, the Purple Nutman.

~~~

Ok, so the more I fill this thread in the more I'm thinking I shouldn't post it in Skunk Works where it seems to naturally fit! ~ Maybe I should move it to 2012! Or Predictions!

In conclusion:

'If' the animal kingdom 'turns' on man it's my believe we'll only be getting what we so richly deserve.

Do I think the (seeming) increase in animal attacks are all part of the 'End Times' prophecies?

Its' hard to say.

But hey, stranger things have happened.

Well, maybe not yet...but...

*Looks over my shoulder to check on my Iguana*

peace

Edit = html nightmare

[edit on 12-7-2010 by silo13]

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 07:38 AM
link   
reply to post by silo13

Sorry not a fan of Animal rights am more for human rights. The only rights Animals should have is the right not to be unnecessarily subjected to pain other than that none. Animals as far as i am concerned are a human resource that we can use as we please, be it for food, fuel, medical/scientific testing or even entertainment. Animals are a resource much like oil and coal and we should use them as such and stop trying to attach human emotions and spirit to them.

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 07:41 AM
link   
reply to post by kevinunknown

Animals are a resource much like oil and coal and we should use them as such and stop trying to attach human emotions and spirit to them.

Thanks for your opinion.

Question is: Do you think there's anything to the (supposed) rise in animal attacks that would support the End Time prophecy purporting animals will turn on humans?

peace

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 07:44 AM
link   
reply to post by silo13

Nope nothing at all. This happens all the time, nothing new, animals have been attacking humans since the dawn of man it means nothing. For this to happen i think there would have to be a collective conscious in the animal kingdom and I can’t believe that.

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 08:01 AM
link   
The more I researched, the more I read, I'm telling you, I think there's something to these prophecies.

So much so it's made me check out my own animals.

I'm tellin' ya ATS, this OP isn't going to turn her back on them for a minute...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/b4e19bce2b23.jpg[/atsimg]

I just bet Karlo and Moots are hatching an evil plan!

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/79bbbe3f40a0.jpg[/atsimg]

No more tub sharing with Karlo!

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/ce5f07492415.jpg[/atsimg]
And this Sun Worshiping Heathen! He's dreaming of something ---> and it isn't mice!

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/7d7ec8c36dc8.jpg[/atsimg]

Did you see that! I swear Ringo went for me right then!

~ ~ ~

All joking aside - Read how even this lucky guy got his comeuppance!

'World's best job' man stung by tiny, lethal jellyfish

"I've avoided being boxed by a kangaroo, nibbled by a shark and bitten by a spider or a snake - but then in my final few days on Hamilton Island I fell foul of a minuscule little creature known as an Irukandji,"

The jellyfish - which struck as he descended from a jet-ski - is virtually invisible to the naked eye and can be deadly - in 2002 two tourists died after being stung.

Edit: more html hell

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by kevinunknown
reply to post by silo13

Sorry not a fan of Animal rights am more for human rights. The only rights Animals should have is the right not to be unnecessarily subjected to pain other than that none. Animals as far as i am concerned are a human resource that we can use as we please, be it for food, fuel, medical/scientific testing or even entertainment. Animals are a resource much like oil and coal and we should use them as such and stop trying to attach human emotions and spirit to them.

That's a joke, right? Medical testing, resources only, not capable of emotions?

I hope you're joking. I've seen some of your posts before and some seemed insightful, so I'm trying to find sarcasm in your post. Otherwise, you just lost all credibility, sorry bud, I can never take your posts seriously again.

Kharron

P.S. Please tell me it's just early in the morning and I missed the humor in there.

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 11:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Kharron

Animals are a resource much like oil and coal and we should use them as such and stop trying to attach human emotions and spirit to them.

I just let it go, it's this kind of arrogance (or ignorance) we should just ignore. We don't, it only encourages it and throws the thread off.

That being said I would be interested to hear your opinion though.

Do you believe animals, in the 'End Times', will 'turn' on man?

Will attack with intent?

peace

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Riiight... because animal attacks never happen anywhere, ever. Try harder next time.

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 11:52 AM
link   
I don’t sweat the animals, as they have not invented one that is bulletproof nor immune to the blade.
The real killer will be the bugs, they far far outnumber us and even with as straight as I shoot, they are hard to hit, especially when there are tens or hundreds of thousands of them.
Plus to add I have eaten several animals and only few bugs.
Just a preference I guess.

(Edit) If my dogies ever turn on me I guess I will know.
However I seriously doubt that will happen, as they loves me as much as I do them! My doggies rock.

[edit on 12-7-2010 by g146541]

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 11:55 AM
link   
reply to post by DisappearCompletely

Riiight... because animal attacks never happen anywhere, ever.

Obviously Einstein.

You must have missed the part where I asked if they'll begin to attack, in the 'End Times' to fulfill prophesy, and do it, WITH INTENT.

People have no problem blaming the 'End Times' for the massive amounts of unusual storms, earthquakes, volcanoes, etc.

Well, now it's time to focus on the animals.

peace

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 11:57 AM
link   
reply to post by g146541

The real killer will be the bugs, they far far outnumber us and even with as straight as I shoot, they are hard to hit, especially when there are tens or hundreds of thousands of them.

Hi g146541

And you're absolutely responsible for all the nightmares I'll be having from tonight on!

Great point!

How scary is that!

peace

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 02:08 PM
link   
reply to post by g146541

The real killer will be the bugs,

Wow, are you right on so many levels.

*RUN AWAYYYYYY!!!!!!!!*

Crazy Ants Swarm Gulf Coast Tiny, frenetic munchers invade homes, snack on electrical wiring

Billions of "crazy ants" are munching their way through Gulf Coast counties in Florida and Texas, the Wall Street Journal reports. The tiny insects, believed to have originated in the Caribbean, happily make their homes in human dwellings and are tough to dislodge once they move in. The ants often chew through electrical wiring, shorting equipment, and experts fear they may soon be costing the region billions of dollars in damages, like the fire ants that plague the South.

The ants—called "crazy" because they move in all directions instead of in a straight line—have been wiping out beehives and have been sighted as far north as San Antonio this summer.

And they're on their way to Oklahoma!

*itch* *scratch*

peace

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 02:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Kharron

I am sorry but that is my view, I totally respect anyone who fights for animal rights and admire their passion, you are clearly very passionate about it. I think that passion could be better directed but I am not going to be arrogant enough to start telling you to change.

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by kevinunknown

Wow, that was nasty. I think animals are the same as us, just a different shape. And they do have a spirit.

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 02:37 PM
link   
Im surprised your Iguana didnt have a pop at you for sticking a towel on his head!

I dont think its bugs that we have to fear - its birds!
They have aerial superiority and they are clever to boot.

I was assaulted by a seagull once and the vicar in a town near where i live was tormented by one:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/ac5be76f9d68.jpg[/atsimg]

Yeah i know he is smiling but the smile would be on the other side of his face if it wasnt for his hat and umbrella.

But what if for some apocalyptic reason EVERY animal was gunning for you? Would you stand a chance?

You could board yourself up in your house to protect yourself against dogs, cats e.t.c - but you'd still have the spiders and dust mites ganging up on you.

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 02:43 PM
link   
reply to post by silo13

Hi, Silo.

The instances shown in the video like with the string ray are not animals consciously attacking humans. It was a fluke, a happenstance, a phenonomen.

I believe this scripture which refers to beasts killing men alludes to diseases that may be transmitted. Things like bird flu, swine flu, malaria, west nile virus, lyme disease, and many more. Blood sucking vectors like mosquitoes, fleas, ticks, and bedbugs can carry a lot of diseases and even cause ailments like paralysis.

And god only knows what kind of horrors have come out of plum island and other bio-facilities where they have used creatures to experiment and have infected them with all kinds of nasty microbes and diseases. Perhaps it will all be unleashed...or perhaps it already has been.

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 02:55 PM
link   
I can attest to the violance as I was almost a victom of a hanus sniper atk!!! They guy next to me was not so lucky!!!

fc05.deviantart.net...

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 02:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Alethea

I believe this scripture which refers to beasts killing men alludes to diseases that may be transmitted. Things like bird flu, swine flu, malaria, west nile virus, lyme disease, and many more. Blood sucking vectors like mosquitoes, fleas, ticks, and bedbugs can carry a lot of diseases and even cause ailments like paralysis.

WOOHOO! Now we got some THINKING goin' on!

And I agree 100%...

Of course if I'd centered my thread on diseases I'd of lost the opportunity to post pics of my 'babies'...
(And, I wanted this in Skunky Works).

But there's no reason not to get serious, or more serious about it now, and all kidding aside I do agree with you! (Who wouldn't you genius!)

And about the 'bugs' - both seen and unseen kind (diseases)?

It's absolutely terrifying...

peace

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 03:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Silver Star

I don't think its bugs that we have to fear - its birds!

Unreal the number of BIRD attack info I found, you're right!

Hitchcock's Classic aside, one story I read was about a red tail hawk who sliced open a woman's face recently.

I'll have to dig it back up and post it, thank you...

Love the pic by the way!

peace

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 03:11 PM
link   
I don't think It's birds, bugs, reptiles or ocean life we have to be scared of....

It's these guys..

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 12/7/10 by blupblup]

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join